Turkish Delight

Shifty

Potion Turkish Delight

Setup: Pyramid Mya
Bowl: Large Phunnel W/mod 2 pieces of stargate finger coals.
Hose: Razan
Screen/Foil: Foil 2 rings of holes
Liquid In base: Water with ice

Cut: Looks very much like Starbuzz, pretty drippy and soaked with juices. Not alot of stems, a few here and there, but thats it.

Smell: Smells sweet. I can't really describe what I am smelling though. Almost a hint if citrus somewhere in the background.

Taste: Hmmmmmm. I have been goin on with this for about 40 minutes so far. It is pleasant. I am detecting sweetness. A little citrus/acid taste in the background.

Smoke Thickness: Much.

Buzz: yeah, I'm loopy.

Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes

Overall : Its a good flavor, Since I've never actually eaten turkish delight I have nothing to compare it to. However its pretty good and I wouldn't mind smoking the rest of it.

7.9/10

• 1 month later...
Potion Turkish Delight

Liquid: Water
Coals: 2 1/3 exoticas
Bowl: Regular glazed ceramic
Hookah: Mya 23"

Taste: This flavor was a semi fruity but very sweet flavor. It sort of tasted like turkish delights, but not completely. It was more of a mixed fruit with a kick of sweetness in there. It was very sweet , maybe a lil too sweet , just not my favorite flavor 7.7/10

Wetness: This stuff is soaked, I would say it was too wet (clogged holes) 6-7/10 (b/c it was too wet)

Smoke: Smoke was ok I couldn't get billows of smoke but it was reasonably thick. Took forever to get thicker b/c of how wet the tobacco was. 7.5 (not a 10 b/c of the amount of heat it requires)

Duration: I got about 1 hr, then was allset, so I checked the bowl and it could have still burned for another 30-40 minutes I'd say, right on par w/ other brands for duration. (10/10)

Overall 7.9/10

TURKISH DELIGHT
Setup: KM tri-metal, standard clay bowl, foil'd(included), and nammor

Appearance: Dark brown/orange. Cant tell theres tobacco in here....SO MUCH JUCIE

Smell: Rather strong. Upon opening the evlope I could detect the hint of gummy bear ish flavor

Smoke: Nice large clouds

Flavor: Tasty! The closest thing I can compare it to is a mouthfull of assorted gummy bears...its fantastic.

Buzz: none

Duration: About 90 minutes, ran out of will to light more coals so I just let the bowl die out. Probably could have lasted longer

Overall: 9/10. Very tasty, nice smoke, good duration. -1 for the cut however.

pics:

TURKISH DELIGHT
Container: This thing isnt one piece so its not sealed all around, I wouldn't take the shisha out of the bag and put it in here like I normally do with SB, AF, ect... It is also pretty flimsy I think I can do serious damage to it with just my thumb and index finger. Anyways this isn't that important but its something that bothered me.

Smell: Smells like actual Turkish delights from what I can remember. (haven't had one in years, since I don't like the taste at all)

Cut: The cut was finer then starbuzz but it had stiffer and sharper stems. When I was mixing the shisha I was actually poking the shit out of my finger.

Taste: Tastes just like turkish delights, again this is from what I remember. If you like turkish delights then you would love this flavor. I on the other hand hate turkish delights. Even though I didn't like the taste I still smoked all of it. Its not foul or anything its just that I am not fond of turkish delights. I actually didn't remember what a turkish delight was untill I took a hit and made a connection between the flavors so its right on!

Smoke: Excellent smoke can't say anything bad about it.

Durration: Two sets of 3 coco-naras on my small phunnel bowl.

Overall: I am biased here because I do not like the taste of turkish delights. Since this tobacco tastes exactly like turkish delights I won't buy it again. But if you like turkish delights go for it! you won't be dissapointed.

Props to Ramsey at www.mnhookah.com for sending me a sample!

Just incase you dont know what a turkish delight is here you go!

Turkish Delight
(format borrowed from racemyghost)

Setup: My two hose Mitsuba with a modern bowl. A piece of Al Kemma natural coal and 10mm quicklights
Appearance: Great cut, a few tiny stems, very very gooey...it drips down my stem
Smell: Fruity, more like meditearanian fruits, rather than the common fruit punch
Smoke: Awesome, took about 4 mins to get it going, but wow were the clouds a flying high...my room was hotboxed + window was open
Flavor: Delicious, like I said about smell. Never had the pastry before, but I'd imagine its just the same
Buzz: mild body buzz, just enough to relax me
Duration: eh, I'd say about 2 and a half hours I got out of it
Overall: I give it a 8.5 out of 10. +1 on the packaging though, I love the tin, but wish they would use some sort of ziplock system for the shisha. Smoked great, thick, flavorful clouds. the reason that it didn't get a 10 was because of the over gooeyness...It just makes me have to clean my hookah out more frequently + have heat issues...more heat to get it cooking, but then have to take some off later because the shisha starts to burn.

thanks mn and potion

Flavor: Turkish Delight. Tasted just like turkish delight. I do not like the real stuff so my opinion is not fair, but one of my friends that is a fan of turkish delight loved it. The flavor was descently strong and lasted the whole session.

Duration: We smoked the bowl for about 45 minutes until the coals died, then we packed a bowl of something else because only one of the people present liked the flavor. It could have easily gone another 30 minutes had we continued to smoke it.

Cut: Pretty fine cut. Very juicy. It was like a soup it was so juicy.

Smoke: I can not complain about the smoke. It was smooth and thick the whole time.

Buzz: The buzz was kind of week. I expected it to be stronger for an unwashed tobacco.

Overall: I will give it a 7.5 out of 10 only because I did not like the flavor. If I had enjoyed the flavor, like some might, i would have given it a 9/10.

ps. I did not use the coals provided because we live in the dorms and do not have access to a stove, and could not get them to light with a lighter, so i cannot comment on them. Thank you to MN Hookah for the free sample.

Potion Turkish Delight

Setup: 21" Egyptian
Bowl: Standard ceramic egyptian
Hose: Cobra
Screen/Foil: Foil (doubled) with holes in spiral pattern.
Liquid In base: Water & ice

Cut: VERY VERY juicy. Just dripping. Juice got all down in my stem and everything. Made heat management very hard. Not too many stems, but when there are, they are monsterous.

Smell: Just like candy. I sat and sniffed it for about 10 minutes before finally setting up smile.gif

Taste: Its like gummies/jelly beans... just candyish. Cant really describe it. Its very very sweet.

Smoke Thickness: Sometimes we got pretty milky clouds. Othertimes we got some weak clouds. Depends alot on heat management.

Buzz: Easy to get buzzed in the first 20 minutes, after that, for some reason I couldn't get a buzz at all.

Duration: About an hour... hour and a half. Wasn't really watching a clock. It lasts a half a gallon of ice cream between two people. Thats all I know smile.gif

Overall : It was alright... Between how juicy it was... and how quickly the smoke/buzz went away... I'd give it a 7.5... maybe an 8. I enjoyed the smell and flavor alot though. Potion could put goodys out of business, easy smile.gif

7.7 of 10

• 3 weeks later...
Potion Turkish Delight

Setup: 30" Egyptian with Large Phunnel and Mod, cold water

Coals : 1 Golden QL, 1 3K, 1 Potion Coal

Cut: Seems like normal cut maybe a little bit finer than usual, like everyone else has stated very sticky and juicey.

Smell: Candy very sweet and smells pretty much how it would taste. (I got a comment that it
smelled like cotton candy?

Tastes: Very sweet pretty much like how it smells. Just like turkish delight..

Smoke: Amazingly thick smoke with good of flavor, huge white clouds.

Duration: One set of coals, I might have been able to go longer and get maybe 1/2way through the
coals that was used in the 2nd set. The mod took up most of the space so there was
maybe 20 grams total.

Overall: 9.5/10, My reasons being nothing is perfect and the smoke could have had a bit more flavor
but this stuff is great. I could see myself buying some every now and then for a smoke but
not something I would use everyday unless the price comes way down.

Buzz: Pretty strong buzz on this stuff, I didnt feel it at first but then it knocked me on my ass.

Mike Edited by mjdx88

Potion Turkish Delight

Shisha Cut: Nice cut. Not to long, extremly wet.
Hookah Type: Mya Saturn

Duration: 1 Hour and 10 mins, nice!

Bowl: Mya Bowl

Foil / Screen: Some normal silver foil.

Coal / Amount: Three kings 40mm

Smoke: Big clouds very good wink.gif I love it.

Buzz: A decent buzz
Smell / Flavor: It was fruity with a tea like taste. I enjoyed..

Rating: 9.5/10
Nice Smoke, very smooth. I like it. It tasted good.
I want to try more wink.gif

THANKS TO MNH!

Greetings
Felix

• 6 months later...
Potion Turkish Delight

Hookah: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Fine cut, swimming in juice, mushy consistency, and a few large uncut leaves
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Sweet smell hint of fruit
Taste: It's a sweet taste with slight fruit undertone
Smoke: Medium
Buzz: None
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 7/10 It's mostly a sweet flavor, there is a little fruit but not much. It's a good smoke. Like most potion it's good but just not hitting the great mark. I like keeping this brand around trying new flavors as they come out.