Citrus Mist

Starrbuzz Citrus mist
Smell- Just like everyones been saying, gummy bears. Very strong and very sweet.
Cut- Fair amount of stems, otherwise great
Smoke- SB clouds
Flavor- Not as strong as I like, only light flavor.

The Flavor on the Citrus Mist taste is nothing like its smell. This wasn't very nice. I am not disapointed, just not impressed. dry.gif
8/10

• 9 months later...
Starbuzz: Citrus Mist

Smell: Smells like a bowl of citrusy fruits.
Taste: Tastes like a citrusy candy.
Smoke: Thick
Buzz: None
Duration: Around an hour
Overall: 9/10 If you like a sweet citrus flavor then you would enjoy this, it's not sour like a grapefruit but it's not as sweet as an orange.

Citrus Mist

I love the "mist" whatever it is. It is almost minty but with no mint taste. Citrus mist tastes really, really good. I am not a fan of citrus at all but my husband picked this up and I'm glad he did because I never would have tried it otherwise. Really sweet but refreshing at the same time.

• 3 months later...
Starbuzz Citrus Mist

Set up:
mya acrylic
mya bowl
Reynolds HD 1 layer
coco's

Cut: Typical Starbuzz cut

Smell: Strong citrus smell. Also there is a weird smell which I would assume is the "mist"

Taste: Tastes like it smells. Nice citrus taste with a hint of menthol/mint

Buzz: none

Clouds: Big Ass Clouds!

Duration: 1 hour (I smoke till the coals go out)

Overall: 9/10
This is one of the best SB flavors in my opinion. It is alot better than blue mist. Everyone seemed to like this flavor, We smoked Tropical Fruit, Tequila Sunrise, and Citrus Mist and this was the "favorite" I will buy this again and I will get a 250g instead of a 100g tin. I recommend this flavor! smile.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Starbuzz Citrus Mist

From a little Havanna 12" clearance hookah; 2 Exotica Easy-Lites

Cut: Fairly rough, with big strips of leaves and few stems

Smell: Awesome, bright and citrus for real

Taste: Pretty good once it gets started. Not terribly sweet, at times there's even a mild bitter aftertaste, like eating the rind of a citrus fruit

Smoke: Thick clouds out of a cheap hookah

Overall: 7/10; This is definitely not my favorite flavor, but certainly not a bad taste. Smoke was thick and pleasant and the citrus taste was not overpowering. May order again, but SB is pretty pricey.

• 1 year later...
Setup:32” Copper Lotus Kahlil Mamoon

Flavor: [size=6]Starbuzz- [color="#FFFF00"]Citrus[/color] [color="#FF00FF"]Mist[/color][/size]

Smell: smells like a good gum, has a bit of like a fuzzy navel alcohol hint to it, really nice (ladies enjoyed the smell too) 8.5/10

Taste:The Taste is good but not as strong as other starbuzz flavors ive had, it tastes like a bubble gum ud get as a kid and put 2 or three pieces in for the flavor rush, the flavor is there but left me wanting more 7/10

Smoke:Good amount of smoke, starbuzz has always produced thicker clouds for me and im a newb 9.5/10

Buzz: none really.....

Overall experience: its a nice starter flavor for people who might come over (ladies) and not be a serious hookah smoker, i usually get starbuzz when i try a new flavor of something else bcause their flavors are spot on usually, i would recommend this one [size=5]8.5/10[/size]