Black Grape

xpimpitox

Starbuzz Black Grape

Smell/Flavor: awesome smell! smelled just like a black grape, i was salivating! Flavor is so spot on as well. very strong grape taste in comparison to el basha grape but 10x better.

Cut: standard dissapointing cut. too many friggin stems, cmon SB!!!

Smoke: nice super duper thick clouds of flavorful smoke. if i were indoors this stuff would def be hide your face status!

Buzz: as usual no buzzes from SB, but i smoke for flavor not buzz!

Amount(approx)/Duration: i smoked my whole 100g of it that i got from social smoke and id say it averages out about an 1 and 20mins.

Hookah Type: 27inch Syrian w/standard MYA hose

Bowl: standard egyptian.

Foil/Screen: reynolds heavy duty foil

Coal/Amount: total of 3 starlight japan style wannabe's. best imitations i have used.

Liquid in Base: ice and h20

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 9/10. best grape i have ever smoked and im not really a major fan of grape flavored shisha. i enjoy it but i would prefer other smokes but this one is heavenly. you wont be dissapointed.

• 1 year later...
SB Black Grape

Smell/Flavor: Great smell, reminds me of Faygo or Jones grape soda. Flavor is dissapointing only in that it's not consistant. Some bowls have been strong and others pale in comparison and some alternate in intensity. The flavor itself is a nice inbetween the candy grape or "purple" flavor and a nice ripe red grape (why is it called "black" grape?).

Cut: some stems and wet just short of runny

Smoke: very thick satisfying clouds. Nice to practice blowing rings.

Buzz: on and off but not much

Duration: hour and a half from a medium pinch and didn't burn at all!

Hookah Type: Green HC rotator with a Bob Barker hose.

Bowl: Normal no name bowl

Foil/Screen: Costco (I'll never run out) heavy duty

Coal/Amount: 1.5 3k quicklites

Liquid in Base: Water

Overall: 8.5/10 - Love the experience as a whole though i wish the flavor was more consistantly strong which is what the deduction is for. I do highly recomend it but maybe you can find similar for less cashola. I will try Tangiers grape to compare as they are supposedly intense.

thank you Doubon for the format!

• 10 months later...