Cherry

King Mo

Starbuzz Cherry.

Came in a nice can, and once opened, the aroma is beautiful. Really had high hopes for this one.

The tobacco itself was easy to handle and seemed to be at a decent texture. The price of this stuff is quite high so was expecting something great.

The smoke was smooth, rich and overall pleasant. The problem with this flavour is that the flavour was very mild and almost non-detectable.

It's a real shame as it seemed to have so much potential on looks alone.

If I go with them again, I hope I can find a more smokeable flavour.

This starbuzz stuff is probably the second most hyped brand on this site. Unfortunately, by this showing, it didn't deserve it. With my next tangiers order, I'll get another Starbuzz flavour.

as for this. A disappointing and waste of space
2/10

• 4 weeks later...
Starbuzz Cherry

Smell/Flavor: had a very strong taste of not so fresh cherries. the flavor was very strong in your face like. a hint of floral was apparent, which killed it for me.

Cut: standard starbuzz cut with enough stems to start a fire

Smoke: smokin it last nite and it was cold and pretty windy the smoke was still nice n thick! SB never dissapoints in the smoke department thus far.

Buzz: didnt really get a buzz, but got a slight headache for whatever reason.

Amount(approx)/Duration: i smoked it for 20 mins then had to change bowls. i wasnt really enjoying this one.

Hookah Type: 27inch MYA Bohemian w/MYA cloisonne hose.

Bowl: standard MYA bowl.

Foil/Screen: reynolds heavy duty foil

Coal/Amount: total of 2 starlight japan style wannabe's. best imitations i have used.

Liquid in Base: ice and h20

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 4/10. yea thats a pretty low score. ima sucker for al amir cherry so i was expecting a higher quality smoke than that it being starbuzz but i was pretty dissapointed. to me it tasted more like cherries that have been sittin out for a while if that makes sense lol. i have smoked worse but it was a huge letdown overall.

• 4 years later...
[font="'Comic Sans MS"][size=2]starbuzz cherry[/size][/font]
24inch 2 hose chinese hookah.... using ice and water.

strong smell, good med cut. not to many sticks... 7/10

nice clouds... not amazing but enough. 6/10

not harsh at all. maybe too light of flavor... kinda like a cherry snow cone flavor. 3/10

not strong enough flavor but it does taste good what i could get... overall ill give it a 5/10... not something i would buy again. thinking of adding romman chocolate to it next time... will update when finished.