Africano Kiwi

PeaceinIsrael

Al Waha Kiwi tongue.gif

Cut- Nice and juicy, smelled tangy and sweet!

Smoke- Not bad................NOT BAD AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not the thickest but VERY THICK!

Buzz- The reason I got a bit tobacco tipsy was because I smoked 5 bowls of this goop.................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Flavor- AMAZING! Just like the smell! could not put the hose down!!!!!!!!!!!! only to pack another bowl did I stop smoking this.

MY NEW FAVORITE, this stuff is the best shisha I have ever smoked...........ever! I have been smoking nargila for 3 years and have tried most brands (not starbuzz or tangiers tho.......) THIS CRUSHES THEM ALL!. Although it did not have the thickness of golden al fahkar or the (almost too) clean taste of romann this shisha still topples the giants.........AND ITS AL WAHA!!!!!!!!!! LOL! I hate most al waha............. BE SURE TO ACCLIMATE!!!!!! THIS FLAVOR NEEDS IT CUZ MY FIRST BOWL OF THIS STUFF WAS PRETTY MEDIOCRE BECAUSE I DID NOT ACCLIMATE.

• 2 months later...
Al Waha African Kiwi

Set-up: 27" Syrian, standard bowl w/ foil, modification for 2 hoses
Coals: (1) 40mm Golden, (1) 33mm 3King, (2) Sultan Silver tabs
Base: 10" Bohemian w/ cool water

Taste: sweet fruity, kiwi tasting. Long lasting, went thru 2 hours with little to no loss of taste.
Smell: Sweet fruit - kiwi. Mouth watering in my opinion.
Smoke: Med to thick. Tended to be MED for most of the time, did get a couple of good clouds.
Duration: 2 hours, about 1/3rd of bowl unburnt when gave up.
Buzz: Typical Al Waha for me, BF only got buzz when dragging thru both hoses - he's a ciggy smoker, I'm not.

Score: 8/10

It was a nice flavor, sweet and tasty. Good duration, only got harsh once (BF moved coals, not me). About 1 hour in, BF mod'ed stem to add second hose (removed smoke valve & jammed on end of mod hose w/out wooden tip). Good smoke. Glad I bought a tub, will try mixing it with either strawberry liquor, juice or shisha. Edited by lazria

• 1 month later...
Al-Waha Kiwi

cut-standard AW

smell-the smell was pretty good

taste-was really good tasted nicely like kiwi

Smoke/clouds: Decent sized clouds and thick

Buzz-Minimal

Duration- Smoked for 45min and then I had to pack up sad.gif

Overall- 7.5/10 a really nice flavour with a good taste and smell to it

• 8 months later...
Al-waha Africano Kiwi

Smell - Very strong good slightly sweet smell

cut- pretty standard Al-Waha

taste- Exactly like the smell

smoke- got some really thick clouds going about 5 minutes into the session

duration- +- 1 hour

buzz- it was not a really strong buzz but more of a ongoing lower one

overall- a good flavour , not to hit my favorite list but always good to have around 6.5/10

• 6 months later...
AFRICANO KIWI

Hookah:
27" Dual tone KM
Bowl: Medium Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Standard Mya
Coals: 3/4 exotica
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: lots or red dye. Medium cut and one big ass stem!
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey and Glycerin
Smell: Very Sweet Kiwi
Taste: Good strong flavor. Very pleasant
Smoke: Above Average clouds
Buzz: Noticeable Buzz. Enjoyable
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From:
Hookah company

Overall: 9/10 Every time I have smoked Al Waha it has been great. I have smoked four or five different flavors and all have made me happy. The Kiwi gave very thick smoke and full flavor through out the whole bowl. It was super easy to manage the heat. i just kept 3/4 of an exotica on it at all times and it smoked like a champ till the end. Going to knock one point off for the red dye, not a fan of having red fingers.

• 5 years later...

Al Waha Africano Kiwi

Hookah: Tokel Tuğralı 
Bowl: Kasbah Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short cut, really wet, dyed red.
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Kiwi
Taste: Kiwi
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 6/10 The flavor is okay but I am kind of critical on kiwi. It tastes like they mixed kiwi and a white grape into it to make the flavor stronger, but they should have stuck with a stronger better kiwi. And why in the world did they die this flavor red?