Bounty

dirtysamurai

Al Waha Bounty

Set up - Mya QT with Tangiers Funnel bowl and plastic washable hose. Don't want to get my leather Mya hoses tasting like Almond Joy.

Coals - 2 33mm Three Kings quick lights.

Cut - Larger cut than Al Fakher, fairly large leaves. Very moist/juicy. A few stems here and there, but nothing big.

Smell - I opened the tub when I received it and (while it was in the packaging) it just smells like Almond Joy/Mounds. It smells AWESOME.

Taste - Tastes exactly like an Almond Joy bar. Again, AWESOME. Not too powerful, but not weak at all.

Smoke thickness - Decent clouds, but I'm only in the bowl 10 minutes or so right now.

Buzz - This is the first time in a long while that I've gotten a buzz. I haven't gotten a buzz from any of the other 14-17 flavors I have.

Duration - Can't say right now. I'm still smoking it.

Overall - You will not be disappointed. 8/10.

• 6 months later...
Al Waha Bounty (Coconut Chocolate)

Set-up: 27" Syrian
Bowl: tang med phunnel w/ foil
Base: Iced base and cold water
Hose: mod hose
Coal: 1 large chunk coco coal

Cut: med cut, dark brown. Drippy. Some stems.

Smell: Reminds me of a Mounds candy bar. Coconut yummieness.

Taste: First hit, coconut. Second hit I picked up the undercurrent of chocolate. Had very slight hint of vanilla. Very good, mellow. Not overly sweet.

Smoke: Medium to thick
Buzz: slight – less than normal for Al Waha
Time: 2 hours

Score
: 9/10Most definitely loving this! May become one of my regulars. Took some carefull heat management, but could be due to new phunnel (1st time using it), so I'm not worried. Very good shisha.
Edited by lazria

• 1 month later...
Ok, so I got my hands on Bounty, the chocolate coconut shisha from Al Waha. And it has been sitting under my desk at home with my other hookah stuff. The smell was driving me wild! I finally got myself to pack a bowl and light up some coals. This is one of my new favorite shishas! The best way to describe the taste, iss... A Samoa! Like the girl scout cookies!

I give this tobacco a 10/10 =D

• 1 month later...
Al Waha Bounty

Setup: 22" Egyptian Hookah, Egyptian clay bowl, 2 Easy lites (Chinese version of Japanese coals), Reynolds HD foil 1 layer, and cold water in base.

Cut: Usual Al Waha cut, no stems in the 15 g clump I pulled apart for this session. Just the right amount of juice.

Smell: Even though it's described as coconut, cola and vanilla, like everyone else has described it smells like a Mounds bar. Chocolate and coconut. Smelled great!

Taste: Just like it smelled. Choclate and coconut. Very nice solid flavor throughout the whole session.

Smoke: Awesome clouds. Dense delightful smoke. Not a bit harsh.

Buzz: Packed a decent buzz.

Duration: 45 minutes

Overall:10/10 biggrin.gif It was a delight to smoke. Taste throughout the whole session, never harsh, big clouds, smelled great! Couldn't find a fault with it at all. Pick some of this up and give it a try... unless you don't like chocolate or coconut! LOL

• 1 year later...
Al Waha Bounty

Hookah: Mini Mya w/ Egyptian White & Gold from HC
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut a few stems
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey and Glycerin
Smell: Coconut
Taste: Almost void of taste got a slight coconut taste, but nothing ever very strong
Smoke: Average clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From:
Trade with Speaks In Vowels

Overall: 3/10 Another attempt at Al Waha and another disappointment. I mean even at minimal heat I can barely get the flavor, after about an hour I said forget it and loaded up to 3 cocos on the bowl and just enjoyed the clouds.

• 2 years later...
[b]Al Waha Bounty [/b]

[b]Hookah: [/b]Mya Bambino
[b]Bowl:[/b] Vortex
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: Golden Quicklight 40mm[/b]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: Lots of stems and wet
Smell: [/b]Chocolate Bar
[b]Taste:[/b] Taste like a chocolate and coconut candy bar
[b]Smoke:[/b] ok clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 Hour

[b]Purchased From: [/b]Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]7/10 This is probably my favorite flavor outa the bunch I purchased from H-S's overstock. Flavor was good but I cant imagine it as something I would smoke all the time. NO buzz I really don't think I will be buying this brand again... but for half off it was worth the try.

• 8 months later...
[i][b]Al Waha Bounty[/b][/i]

[i][b]Hookah[/b][/i]; Mya Chique

[i][b]Base liquid[/b][/i]; Water

[i][b]Bowl[/b][/i]; Vortex

[i][b]Foil/Screen[/b][/i]; Reynold's Wrap

[i][b]Coals[/b][/i]; Quicklites

[i][b]Hose[/b][/i]; Standard 72" Mya

[i][b]Appearance[/b][/i]; Brown with some orange tints, leafy, fairly wet, few stems, overall standard Al Waha

[i][b]Nicotine[/b][/i]; 0.5% (standard Al Waha)

[i][b]Smell[/b][/i]; Not very potent, coconut came through more than the chocolate

[i][b]Taste[/b][/i]; Similar to the smell with the coconut coming through way more than the chocolate. Not very good though, faint coconut, the chocolate tasted charred

[i][b]Smoke[/b][/i]; Average thickness, a bit rough

[i][b]Duration; [/b][/i]We stopped after about 25 minutes, it wasn't really duing it for either of us.

[i][b]Overall Rating[/b][/i]; 1.5/10

I expected better from this flavor after all of the raving reviews. The coconut taste was okay but the burned chocolate taste was not pleasant and very strong.