Cola

mushrat

Al Waha Cola

Cut- Nice and juicy, smelled just like imported coke.

Smoke- Wow... I have never experienced so much smoke from a hookah in my life. I was literally blowing out clouds in which i couldnt see in front of me anymore, amazing!

Buzz- The BIGGEST buzz I have ever gotten. I literally fell asleep after smoking this flavor, I dont know what it was about it but it really hits you hard, felt really good though.

Flavor- The flavor wasnt all that good to me... But the smoke and the buzz really made me want to keep on doing it... Anyone ever try to mix this with something else?

*originally posted by triggaman*

• 2 months later...
Al Waha Cola

No real complaints, but not overly impressed. The cut, thickness, and buzz were typical AW. Smell and taste really stood out; definitely cola! If you enjoy cola-flavored smoke, you'll love this stuff. Personally, I prefer fruitier flavors (and mint!).

Overall: 6/10

• 3 months later...
Al Waha Cola

Set Up- 16" One hose. Room tempature water.

Cut- Typical AW cut.

Smell- NICE!! I loved it because im an avid Cola drinker. If you love coke you will like this.

Taste- NICE!! Same thing as smell if you love coke you will like this.

Smoke- I thought it was pretty good. I got some Nice clouds.

Buzz- Good buzz!

Overall- 8/10. Overall a nice tobacco if you love coke.

Comment- Seems like it could be a nice mix.

• 8 months later...
Al Waha Cola

Setup: 22" Blue Egyptian Hookah (2 hose)
Bowl: Standard Egyptian Clay bowl
Hose: Leather Egyptian Hose
Screen/Foil: Foil
Liquid In base: Water and Ice
Cut: Medium cut

Smell: Whoa it smells a lot like Pepsi...Which is a lil weird since it's supposed to be Cola

Taste: Tasted pretty nice and sweet in the first 30 mins. But after that, it started tasting like I was smoking burned incense :\

Smoke Thickness: Pretty thick...But nothing close to Starbuzz

Buzz: There was a lil one, but then it went away

Duration: 35 mins. I had to stop because it starting tasting like incense

Overall: 6/10 It is a pretty decent flavor, but it burns pretty quick and you can taste that :\
Not only that, the tobacco was pretty dry so I added honey. It kind of sweetened it and made it last a lil longer...But it didn't help too much.

• 1 month later...
Setup on all of the below was a 28" Syrian Chiller, 2 Cobra Hoses with 2 40mm goldens on a mod bowl, just water in the base and ice in the ice holder, Heba diffuser used. Waha without a Heba diffuser is suicide. Reynolds Heavy Duty aluminum.

On all of these reviews, about 2.5-3g's was used in the bowl, two people smoking it.

Blue Light Test: when lights are out in the room and the only light is a blue LED light. Determines amount of smoke in the room.

Take note: the buzz for me on Waha is real nice at first, real relaxing. Smoke too much and you'll feel like shit later. Be advised.

[b][size=3]Waha Cola[/size][/b]

Smell/Flavor: Like a cola. Smells real sweet and yummy.

Cut: Semi-Wet, just kinda soggy. Medium amount of stems. Color is like coke, dark brown.

Smoke time: Lasted like most waha, around 50 minutes.

Smoke: Thick, thick smoke. After me and my homie took 3 hits the room was hella smokey.

Blue Light Test: 9/10. Excellent smoke.

Buzz: Hits like a freight train. After you take 5 good hits you'll be done for a minute or two... hahaha. It's a nice buzz.

Overall Rating: 8.5/10. Great taste, smell, smoke and buzz. Cheap cut, however, and bowl doesn't last that long (like most waha) However, is probably my favorite waha next to Pina colada, especially when mixed with cherry or coconut.

• 1 month later...
Al Waha Cola

Setup: KM Blue carivan

Cut- Quite nice, regular AW cut, very very jucy and almost stemless

Smoke- Thick. I mean THICK clouds of smoke, comeplete whiteout and hard to speak when in your lungs

Buzz- Enjoyable. Able to be noticed, but nothing to take away from the experience.

Flavor- Well, I found that alone this flavor is somewhat odd. Cola? Yes, but more like those cola gummy canides. The flavor becomes quite odd, to me atleast about half way through the sesh, leaving a very new tingling sensatoin upon my toungue. I however found this flavor to be a fantastic mixer with NON KETCHUP Af grape, making the ever so cliche' grape soda.

Duration, 1.5 hours until I find it getting old usually

Rating: 8/10. The weird sensation caught me off guard and left me feeling somewhat uneasy, but when mixed into grape i give it a 10/10

• 2 months later...
AL Waha Cola

Setup: MYA Razo, MYA bowl, 2 3KQL’s, Water base

Appearance: Brown leather w/ small stems
Smell: Limey/Cola

Smoke: Nice and thick

Flavor: Fairly dead on cola, Coke, in fact

Buzz: Slight

Duration: Abt an hour

Overall: This brand is hit or miss. This one’s a winner. Tasty, smooth, pleasant. 8/10

• 2 years later...
Al Waha Cola

Setup: Mya Petite

Bowl: standard Mys

Foil/screen: Reynolds heavy duty

Smell: exactly like coke but sweeter

Taste: just like coke (mixed with lemon, cherry, and lime all seperate was awesome)

• 3 years later...

Al Waha Cola

Hookah: Khalil Mamoon Kamanja Wheat 
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Inhale Washable
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short cut, really wet
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: RC Cola
Taste: RC Cola
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 8/10 The flavor is not fairly strong, but it’s a good flavor. It tastes like a real RC Cola. I love it. It’s like some cola flavors that come across as a flat coca-cola. Makes a great mixer with Cherry.