My Collection That Was.

squidget

I'm moving soon (3 weeks!) and since its into a smaller space, I've had to make the hard choice to get rid of some things. As a final remembrance, here are some pics.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cRLmZl.jpg[/IMG]

Top: (left to right) Mya Cloisonne, Sahara Smoke Nemesis, Syrian Nour w/boho base
Bottom: KM Chiller, Elmas 628

I actually replaced the base of the Elmas with a beautiful boho from Kasbah Hookah.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YMeWVl.jpg[/IMG]

The top row is now gone. I'm keeping the KM and the Elmas. Sad to see it go but one day I will be in a house again and then no one can stop me! :)

Man that Elmas/Nour are beautiful pipes. I feel your pain. My girlfriend is cutting me off now because there is becoming no room in the apartment. Thinking about selling my Oxide Kamanja or Trimetal to pick up a Nour

[quote name='Crhiss' timestamp='1352738685' post='560795']
Man that Elmas/Nour are beautiful pipes. I feel your pain. My girlfriend is cutting me off now because there is becoming no room in the apartment. Thinking about selling my Oxide Kamanja or Trimetal to pick up a Nour
[/quote]

if you want a syrian go for the nawras at 5star ( overpriced but its the real deal :D ) or hookah john still has one but its hollow

gorgeous pipes squidget love that nizbor boho !!

[quote name='Twitchy' timestamp='1352740700' post='560797'][quote name='Crhiss' timestamp='1352738685' post='560795']
[/quote]

if you want a syrian go for the nawras at 5star ( overpriced but its the real deal ) or hookah john still has one but its hollow

gorgeous pipes squidget love that nizbor boho !![/quote]

Been eyeing the one at 5star. Just don't have the funds... Especially because with Christmas right around the corner. Maybe I should ask for it for Christmas

Thanks Twitchy