Peach

Al Fakher Peach

Setup: Check my sig.

Cut: Typical AF cut, very few stems. Very juicy!!!

Smell: Smells like fresh, ripe peach. Couldnt smell better.

Taste: Tasted like i just bit into a ripe peach. Flavor was on the spot.

Smoke: AF clouds....speaks for itself!

Buzz: No buzz for me.

Longevity: 1.75 hours

Rating: 10/10 for sure. Couldnt get better then this. Smells great, tastes even better. You wont disagree.

• 4 months later...
Peach

Setup - MYA QT with 2 hoses auto-seal, MYA hose, Coconara's, Cold filtered water, MYA Mod bowl

Appearance - Very little to no stems. AF cut with red dye, juicy...somewhere between Tangiers and Nakhla

Smell - Smells like Peach Candy

Taste - Peach, however it seemed pretty faint, it also turned a little nutty/tobacco flavored about an hour in

Buzz - Very little

Smoke - Clouds, typical AF

Length - 70 min. There were 2 of us hitting it pretty hard

Overall - 7/10 AF's smoke thickness is awesome, the flavor wasn't full enough for us though. Not bad, but not for me. Edited by duckhater

• 2 months later...
Al Fakher Peach

Setup : Mya QT, Razan, Mya Bowl (with 2 cocos on top)

Smell : Very strong candy peach smell. Not like the real peach as I would expect.

Taste : Not digging it. Flavor is too overpowering, such as the case of the AF watermelon. Too sweet and candyish, not really my thing.

Buzz : None.

Duration : Meh, went through 15 minutes and stopped.

Overall : Being brutally honest, I HATE this stuff. Flavor was there, but it was just too overpowering. The smell and flavor of this literally makes me want to throw up. It is just odd tasting, yeah it's peach but this tobacco right here is definitely not the peach that i was looking for. FYI, this is definitely in my list of the top 10 worst flavor I have encountered so far. Some people MAY like it, but I don't. I hate it. I give this a 1/10, 1 just because it got smoking pretty well, but the flavor was disgusting. 1/10

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Al Fakher Peach

Setup : Mya Saray Razo, Mya bowl, 1/2 of a stick of Exoticas

Smell : Smelled peachy, and sugary.

Flavor : It's good, pretty sweet.. like drinking a can of peach juice.

Buzz : None

Duration : 1hr in my Mya bowl.

Overall : It was good, something I would smoke again. Not something I would keep as a staple. If you're a big peach fan, you would probably really enjoy this.

8/10

• 7 months later...
AF Peach

Setup
: 22" Magdy, Mya Hose, Mya Bowl, 3k QL

Smell : Smelled the way it was supposed to! Just like peaches.

Flavor
: Reminded me of the peach iced teas I used to get in high school, loved it.

Buzz : The good kind of buzz, not too overpowering, but you can still feel it.

Duration : About an hour and a half with 2 others

Overall : I thought this was an excellent shisha.Good taste, great smoke and a decent buzz. Edited by SynysterPhoenix

• 3 months later...
[color="#ff8c00"][b]Al Fakher Peach[/b][/color]

Cut: Typical AF, pretty juicy and fine
smell: Just like peach iced tea
Smoke: Typical, maybe less but it is a new hookah so hard to say definitively
Taste: Not so great. It isn't really a bad taste, first bowl tasted a little burny- but I know it wasn't burning... third bowl I mixed it with a little AF Vanilla and the result was awesome
buzz: None

Overall okay, any future smokes with this will be mixed though as the flavor is not real strong. Unfortunately this is one of those that you wish tasted just like it smelled, but it does not. The taste was not really bad, but it is very mild/weak, like I said, it mixed great with AF Vanilla, really brought the flavor out more I felt.

• 6 months later...
[size="3"][b]Al Fakher [color="#ff8c00"]Peach[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Mya Saray Piccolo
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, several stems, moist, swimming in red dye.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses & Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] Peach
[b]Taste:[/b] Peach
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration: [/b]2 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]9/10 This is a really good peach, not good enough to ditch Nakhla for it. The smell is fresh peaches. The taste is mostly fresh paste with a slight artificial undertone. Very decent peach for the price.

• 1 month later...
[size="5"]Al Fakher [/size][size="5"][color="#ff8c00"]PEACH[/color][/size]

Setup: 32" km single pear
Base: Bell Base-Cold water
Hose: short nammor
Bowl: tangiers small phunnel
misc.: 1 sheet heavy duty foil/3 hole pattern

Shisha
Cut: Stringy fine cut
Color: Dyed Red
Smell: Fresh peach
Taste: Taste was one of the better peaches ive had.Taste like a ripe juicy peach.
smoke:Good

OVERALL: 8/10. AF peach is a nice peach and is availible almost everywhere. IT SMokes very good but can get harsh pretty easily becuase of how juicy it is. I would recommend this peach for people who don't like floral tasting peaches.

• 6 months later...
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][b]Al Fakher Peach[/b][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][size=2][size=2][b]
[/b][/size][/size][/size][b]Hookah:[/b] Crappy Leb/Syrian
[b]Bowl:[/b] Standard Lebanese
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] thin foil[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][b]Hose:[/b] Narbish v4
[b]Coals:[/b] 3 Kings (I know, I know...)
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Finely cut red stuff, wet, a bit clumpy, but easily fluffed
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses & Glycerin (so says Stuie!)
[b]Smell:[/b] Slightly like a real peach, but sort of like peach candy
[b]Taste:[/b] Like the smell. Definitely peach, but not totally natural
[b]Smoke:[/b] OK. Note the crummy coals and pipe used. I'm sure with proper coals and a better nargile the clouds would've been great
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration: [/b]60+ minutes (two rounds of coals)

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Local shop

[b]Overall: [/b]7/10. Decent if not fantastic. I'm a big fan of Nakhla Peach, which is actually more artificial tasting, but also stronger tasting. The AF is lighter flavored. Not my favorite but I wouldn't turn it down if offered[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]