Cola

blacklabelqlewis

al amir cola

looks almost like what shredded beets would look like. pretty wet. any stems found were less than an inch and pretty thin.

smells like pepsi twist, the stuff with lemons in it. not horrible on the nostrils but its not like you will be huffing the bag in amazement.

started with one 33mm 3k split in half. used foil with holes punched around the edge of the coal while it sat on the bowl off to the side. i usually rotate my foil instead of pushing the coal around. added another half when the first two were about the size of shock tarts.

tastes a bit lemony at first but goes away in a few minutes and tastes more like a sweeter version of cola. flavor lasted the whole way through, died maybe ten minutes before the bowl did.

always thick smoke with this brand, and i sorta like that its washed because most of their flavors are a bit lighter. so in turn i try and take consecutive monster hits to get the full goodness without the full "brick in the stomach" buzz lol.

lasted the same duration of any other flavors from this brand ive tried (i think this is the fourth). around an hour or just a bit more in my bowl thats about w: 1 3/4" to 1 1/4" x d: 5/8". the two width measurements are the top width and the bottom with of the inside of the bowl. and for everyone outside of this country thats w: 4 1/2 cm to about 32 mm x d: 1 1/2 cm. there were 3 people smoking, all taking decent pulls just about every time the hose came their way.

this stuff is pretty good, i dont know if i will buy it again, unless its really good with a cherry flavor. but $8.98 for 250g (3 pack deal on hookah-shisha) will keep me buying this and other flavors so i can save the more expensive brands for times when more friends are around, and i just wanna smoke by myself or with a couple people.

• 5 years later...
[b][size=4]Al-Amir[/size][/b] [color="#ffa500"][b]Cola[/b][/color]

Setup: KM Pharonie
Hose: Blue Nammor
Bowl: Generic Egyptian
Coal: Krypton Naturals
Foil: Reynolds HD
Base Liquid: Room temperature water

Shisha:
Cut: Similar to AF, but swimming in red dye. After dealing with it my hands looked like I cut my fingers open
Color: Blood red
Smell: just like cola!
Taste: Tastes just like cola. Almost refreshing
Clouds: Pretty big

OVERALL: 8/10 Definitely my favorite cola flavor. Recommend