• 2 months later...
Nakhla Orange Peach

Hookah: Farida Flora
Bowl: Medium Phunnel
Screen/Foil: HD Reynolds
Hose: KM Ultimate Washable
Coals: CH Coals
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Very gooey, lots of juice if you squeeze the aluminum bag and wrapper.

Nicotine: .5%

Base: Corn Syrup/Glyc

Smell: Like mint peach rings with sweet orange

Taste: Ok let me start by saying there IS cooling in this despite there is no ice in the name. It tastes like the most natural peach I have ever smoked with a slightly bitter orange flavor similar to orange zest.

Smoke: Awesome

Buzz: Typical Mizo type Nakhla

Duration: 2 hours give or take

Purchased From: Distributor

Overall: It is good but the peach and orange is light. The peach is the strongest flavor in the mix with a slight foral note in the background, then you get a slight orange bitter flavor similar to orange zest then you get the ice. If this had no ice in it I would give it a 9/10. The ice takes over a bit too much for the subtle realistic peach and orange flavor. The main thing this flavor has going for it is the natural peach taste. it is like nothing I have ever had. Some flavors the ice compliments really well, this flavor not as much as others. The way it is I give it a [b]8/10[/b]. After smoking it you have a nice natural peach flavor that lingers in your mouth. I imagine many will love this flavor, but when I smoke a peach flavor, I want an in your face peach. It is a great smoke for a lighter smoke. If you like light realistic smokes I imagine you would give it a 10/10 and should definitely try it.

One side note, my brother gave it a 10/10 and 2 of my friends gave it a 9/10.

UPDATE: Packed a new bowl of this stuff in a bigger phunnel with less heat and about 5g less tobacco and the flavor is coming through much more and the ice is not as present. If this stuff is overheated or overpacked or both the ice comes through big time and the flavoring is almost non existent. With that said it still is not as good as ice apple or ice grape in my eyes and I am a huge peach fan. I give it a [b]8.75/10[/b] instead of my previous 8/10

• 1 year later...

One last thing, If you acclimate this for 20-30 minutes, that cooling flavor is drastically decreased and you get a smoother orange/peach taste without the cooling mixing into it. If you enjoy the cooling, don't air it out, if you want more fruit and less cooling air it out for a bit.

I do like cooling but I don't like it so much with the orange/peach as I have stated above. With this new find to reduce the cooling it easily deserves a 9.

Sometimes you just need to experiment with flavors and play around with them.

Maybe next time I do a review I should go through 1-2 250g's before reviewing.