Ice Grape Mint

Chreees

• 2 weeks later...
[b]Appearance: [/b]Short cut with natural color, Juicy (similar to the Mizo Line).
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]grapes
[b]Taste: [/b]like grape with a hint of mint and coolnes (mint effect without the mint flavor)
[b]Smoke: [/b]Great Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Good
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 hour

[b]Overall: [/b]8.5/10 One of the best grape flavors but not my cup of tee, the rating is slightly lower only becasue im not a grape fan. But the ice effect is great!

• 1 month later...
Nakhla Ice Grape mint

Hookah: KM Mashal
Bowl: Medium Phunnel
Screen/Foil: HD Reynolds
Hose: KM Hose
Coals: CH Coals
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Very gooey, lots of juice if you squeeze the aluminum bag and wrapper.

Nicotine: .5%

Base: Corn Syrup/Glyc

Smell: Like Mizo grape, it has that white gummy bear smell to it no noticeable ice or mint smell.

Taste: Tastes like mizo grape with ice. It is like a light red wine flavor with the ice effect.

Smoke: Awesome

Buzz: Typical Mizo type Nakhla

Duration: 2 hours give or take

Purchased From: Distributor

Overall: OK so, I am generally not a fan of grape, but this just works. I don't even really like mizo grape, but this, YUM. It mixes better than orange peach ice. I love Nakhlas lemon ice because it blends well. For instance, the ice apple is really good, but what I don't like about it is you get the green apple up front, then it disappears and goes to ice. I am going to try that in a bigger bowl before reviewing that one. Orange peach, it is peach, then orange, then ice, I don't get that nice mix from it. This has a mix, so it is grape all the way through with cooling mixed in. Same goes for nakhla's ice lemon mint, the flavors mingle well, it isn't one flavor, then the next flavor. So the grape ice mix mingles perfectly and gives a good mixed flavor. So far I a, a huge fan of the grape ice and lemon ice but will repack the apple and orange peach in a big bowl. Because of the wonderful mix the grape and ice bring together I give this a solid [b]9/10.[/b]

• 1 year later...

Nakhla Ice Grape Mint

Hookah: Al Nawras Wooden/Brass on Red Genie Vase.
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel.
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty.
Hose: Nammor.
Coals: Two Coconaras.
Base Liquid: Water.
Appearance: Molasses-like, very sticky, larger leaves of tobacco that is typical of Nakhla.
Nicotine: .5%
Base: Corn Syrup/Glycerin.
Smell: Pretty much smells like Grape to me, but is different than Mizo Grape, which to me smelled like ketchup.
Taste: Has the cooling ice effect with grape flavor. It's really, really nice.
Smoke: Nak clouds, baby!
Buzz: Little bit of a buzz, but only because it's been a couple of weeks since I last smoked.
Duration: ~3 hours.
Purchased From: Trade with Hassouni.

Overall: If you're looking for a good grape flavor, then this is it. I have always hated grape flavors, even Mizo Grape, because they always taste like ketchup to me. Not this one! I give it 10/10.