Ice Raspberry Mint

Chreees

• 2 weeks later...
[b]Appearance: [/b]Short cut with natural color, Juicy (similar to the Mizo Line).
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]WOW amazing raspberry. Filled the whole room the moment i opened the pack!
[b]Taste: Sweet Raspberry, like a delicous ripened raspberry with the ice factor (cool effect with a hint of mint flavor)[/b]
[b]Smoke: [/b]Great Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Good
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 hr 30 min

[b]Overall: [/b]10/10!!! this is def a keeper, the flavor is just so perfect sweetnes, smoothnes, coolnes, flavor all in perfect harmony :wub: :wub: :wub:

• 2 months later...

Nakhla Raspberry Ice Mint

Hookah: Elmas Kafesli
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: HD Reynolds
Hose: Zahlewi Washable
Coals: CH Coals
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Very gooey, lots of juice if you squeeze the aluminum bag and wrapper.

Nicotine: .5%

Base: Corn Syrup/Glyc

Smell: Sugary Raspberries

Taste: WOW WOW WOW, raspberries sprinkled with sugar followed by a very nice cooling with a tiny tiny bit of mint. The ice apple is more of just cooling, this is cooling then a tiny tiny bit of mint at the very end.

Smoke: Awesome

Buzz: Typical Mizo type Nakhla

Duration: 1.25 hours give or take

Purchased From: Distributor

Overall: Excellent. This is one of the ice flavors that compliments the flavor extremely well. The cooling contrasts the raspberry so well that I feel you taste the raspberry better in this than in the regular mizo line. If you feel you are getting too much ice and not enough flavor, back off on the heat. I packed this in my small and it was excellent, then we had another in a mini, and there was way more ice, when I backed down on the heat it had weaker clouds but the flavor picked back up but still did not compare to the small phunnel. So if you notice an overpowering ice, back off on the heat. It should have a lot of raspberry flavor. The raspberry is definitely more potent than the apple in ice apple. I could smoke this every day and not get sick of it which is the nice thing about the ice flavors. You get the kick of flavor then ice left after you smoke it so you don't have all that sweet flavor over and over, you are only left with the ice component with a slight raspberry flavor.

Easily a 10/10 no doubt.