Ice Apple

Chreees

• 2 weeks later...
[b]Appearance: [/b]Short cut with natural color, & Juicy (Similar to Mizo Line).
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Fresh Green Apple
[b]Taste: Exactly like a fresh green apple that has been left in the fridge (colddd)[/b]
[b]Smoke: [/b]Great Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Good
[b]Duration:[/b] 1hr n 20 min

[b]Overall: [/b]9.5/10 it tastes exactly like taking a bite into a extremely cold fresh green apple! I love this flavor its soo fresh you get that feeling and taste it on your taste buds straight away, from the first puff.

• 1 month later...
Nakhla Ice Apple

Hookah: Elmas Dantelli
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: HD Reynolds
Hose: KM Hose
Coals: CH Coals
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Less juice than the other mizo/ice offerings

Nicotine: .5%

Base: Corn Syrup/Glyc

Smell: Smells like pure green apple candy, a green jolly rancher pretty much.

Taste: Tastes like exactly what it smells like + cooling

Smoke: Awesome

Buzz: Typical Mizo type Nakhla

Duration: 2 hours give or take

Purchased From: Distributor

Overall: My first bowl of this stuff I was not impressed, but I had feelings that it was a bit overpacked causing a bit of burning which made the flavor have a slight apple flavor then pure ice. Second bowl I packed it in a small instead of a mini. This flavor is fantastic. You get a mixture of green apple candy and ice/cooling, no mint, just cooling like the other ice lines. The green apple candy manages to be slightly candy like while maintaining a natural non overpowering/sickening taste. The flavor comes on like this: green apple candy, then green apple candy mixed with ice, then it dissipates to a light mix of the two with apple taking over at the end. They mingle extremely well and it is amazing! It gets a [b]9.7/10[/b]. Dinged .3 because the green apple could be a tiny bit stronger. I think if it was stronger it could risk it becoming sickening so that is something to consider as well. Either that, or the ice just reduces the intensity of the green apple. Longevity was the same as the other ices and mizo I have tried, good flavor to the end, no loss of flavor what so ever. If nakhla made a straight up green apple flavor, it would be a 10/10 no question.

• 1 year later...

Nakhla Ice Apple

Hookah: Al Nawras Spear on BJ Glassworks Red Boho Vase.
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel.
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty.
Hose: Abu Mahir Razan.
Coals: Two Coconaras.
Base Liquid: Water.
Appearance: Molasses-like, very sticky, larger leaves of tobacco that is typical of Nakhla.
Nicotine: .5%
Base: Corn Syrup/Glycerin.
Smell: Sweet, awesome green apple!
Taste: A cool, green apple candy-like flavor. It's amazing!
Smoke: Nak's awesome cloudage.
Buzz: Little bit of a buzz, but only because it's been a couple of weeks since I last smoked.
Duration: ~3 hours.
Purchased From: Trade with Stuie.

Overall: THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! Finally, a GREAT green apple flavor! This one hits it out of the park for me. My wife and buddy absolutely loved it as well. This is hands down one of my favorite flavors offered by Nakhla now! 10/10.