Multiple

ColibriDon

AF Golden Bahraini Apple

Taste: Fantastic. A semi-sweet apple with a touch of chocolate on the exhale. Very pleasant.

Cut: Typical AF. A few stems, nothing bad. Very moist.

Smell: Great, there is a chocolate smell with apple and a hint of anise that is hard to detect on the draw. Smells Great.

Overall, I will be buying much more of this. It smells and tastes great. One of my favorite apple flavors, it gets a 10/10. In my opinion, the only apple that can stand up to it is Nakhla DA, the powerhouse champion of all apple flavors. smile.gif

AF Golden Eskendri Apple (Sour Apple)--Spelling is wrong.

Taste: Excellent. Not that strong but prominent. You can taste a very pronounced sour apple that simply dances across your tongue. Amazing. It tastes like you're biting into a wonderful, beautiful, ripe Granny Smith Apple. Mmmm...

Cut: Very good. Typical AF with only a few stems. EXTREMELY WET! This stuff was swimming in flavor. Insane! I had to pour a tad off just to make packing it a little easier. haha

Smell: Like a sour apple. Very good.

Overall, this flavor is simply amazing. Another extremely strong apple flavor from AF's Golden line and I couldn't be happier. It gets a 10/10. I would be tempted to take off half a point for being so wet but some people will like it, some won't.

• 2 years later...
[b]Al Fakher Golden [color="#8B0000"][/color][/b][color="#8B0000"][b]Bahraini Apple[/b][/color]
[color="#8B0000"][/color]
[b]Hookah:[/b] Mya QT
[b]Bowl:[/b] Sahara Smoke Pyrex
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Mya Wide
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water, room temp.

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, a few stems, very moist, heavily dyed red
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses & Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] Smelled heavily of anise, with an ever-so-slight scent of apples and chocolate
[b]Taste:[/b] Like above... A heavy taste of anise, with an ever-so-slight taste of apples
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] N/A
[b]Duration: [/b]Hour and thirty minutes.
[b]Purchased From:[/b] Squidget

[b]Overall: [/b]This stuff was... eh... let's just say it reminded me why I don't like apple flavors. Too much anise. Too little apple. [b]5 out of 10

----------

[/b][b]Al Fakher Golden [color="#FF0000"]Strawberry[/color][/b]
[b]
[/b][b]Hookah:[/b] Mya QT
[b]Bowl:[/b] Sahara Smoke Pyrex
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Mya Wide
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water, room temp.

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, a few stems, very moist, heavily dyed red
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses & Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] Smelled like an exquisite strawberry candy. Smelled soooo good!
[b]Taste:[/b] Tasted like... nothing. Nothing at all. Seriously.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] N/A
[b]Duration: [/b]Hour and thirty minutes.
[b]Purchased From:[/b] Afonline.com

[b]Overall:[/b] This stuff had almost ZERO flavor. I had to strain to even taste the slightest bit of strawberry. I give this [b]ZERO out of 10.[/b]