mattarios2

Nakhla Shisha on the beach

Hookah: Mashal
Bowl: Medium Phunnel
Screen/Foil: HD Reynolds
Hose: KM Ultimate Washable
Coals: Not cocos, the others
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Not as juicy as the other new flavors, the tobacco was moist and gooey but not soaked.

Nicotine: .5%

Base: Corn Syrup/Glyc

Smell: Tropical, pineapple, and coconut with a slight smell of that coconut sun tan lotion.

Taste: Tasted like the flavor should be called tropical. I have never tasted a sex on the beach so not sure if they hit the actual drink accurately. Tasted like coconut with hints of pineapple and a tropical mix.

Smoke: Awesome

Buzz: Typical nakhla buzz.

Duration: 1.25 hours

Purchased From: Distributor

Overall: This flavor had huge potential. The flavor is really good but it is far too weak. Some hits would be acceptable but by no means strong, and some hits would be almost flavorless. If the flavor was stronger it would prob get a 9/10 but for lack of flavor and finicky heat management (it burned easily) it gets a 7/10. There is a possibility the 250g's of this stuff would be better but all that is available at the moment for the new flavors with the exception of mizo raspberry is 50g packs which CAN lack flavor sometimes which could be the case as I said this box was lacking juice.

Because of the potential for this flavor, I will pick up a 250g when available and if it's weak, I will give it away and be done with it.

Next reviews will cover the brandy and flames flavor.

• 2 months later...
[size=5][b]Nakhla [color=#ff0000]Shisha on the Beach[/color] (Mix Line)[/b][/size]

[b]Hookah: [/b]Khalil Mamoon Kamnja Wheat
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynold Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short cut with natural color, Slightly Sticky, Several Stems.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Coconut
[b]Taste: [/b]Coconut and fruit
[b]Smoke: [/b]Great Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Good
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours

[b]Purchased From: [/b]5starhookah.com

[b]Overall: [/b]7/10 I supposed this is supposed to be like the Sex on the Beach drink. Really all the flavor I get is a strong coconut and a nondescript fruit mix. It’s okay, but not great. It reminds me of a Romman Fruit Cocktail with a coconut.

• 2 years later...

Nakhla Shisha on the Beach (Mix Line)

Hookah: KM Kafe

Bowl: Egyptian Clay Bowl

Screen/Foil: Reynold Heavy Duty
Hose: Narbish
Coals: CH
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short cut with natural color, Slightly Sticky, Several Stems.
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Sun tan lotion, awful, but with a hint of coconut.
Taste: Like sun tan lotion and cocn

Smoke: Ok Clouds

Buzz: Good
Duration: I smoked this for maybe 30 minutes, couldn't smoke it any longer due to terrible flavor.

Purchased From: local shop called Elite Smoke Shop

Overall: 2/10. It's bad. It tastes like sun tanning lotion and I personally couldn't stomach it. There is a hint of coconut and I do like a pina Colada flavor (From romman I had one i enjoyed i believe) but this, i couldn't smoke it. I ended up giving it away to someone that purchased a hookah from me that i no longer used. Beware this flavor unless you love sun tan lotion and coconut.

Edited by Codyb88