mattarios2

Nakhla Cosmopolitan

Hookah: Mashal
Bowl: Medium Phunnel
Screen/Foil: HD Reynolds
Hose: KM Ultimate Washable
Coals: Not cocos, the others
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Very gooey, lots of juice if you squeeze the aluminum bag and wrapper.

Nicotine: .5%

Base: Corn Syrup/Glyc

Smell: Like a cosmo but noticeably could smell lime, sour, and something else I had no idea what though.

Taste: Tasted like a cosmo does but obviously no alcohol kick. It smelt like alcohol but didn't give a burn in the throat when smoking, obviously :-p. The flavors on this one come together to the point where all you can say is yeah, tastes like a cosmo. It is tough to pick out separate flavors, I found myself saying over and over, cosmo flavor ... yep.

Smoke: Awesome

Buzz: Same as the mizo raspberry, very very strong. Like I said nothing gives me a buzz and I would say this hit me just as hard if not harder than Tangiers. Not sure if Nak changed something but every new flavor I have tried has been super strong in the buzz department.

Duration: 1.25 hours

Purchased From: Distributor

Overall: Good job doing a flavor that I would assume to be sickening and too sweet. I kept saying it tasted sort of like margarita but it didn't really, it was odd. I wish I could break down the flavor more but it just tastes and smells like a cosmo. I need to start doing these reviews while I am smoking ... 9/10

• 2 months later...
[size=5][b]Nakhla [color=#ff0000]Cosmopolitan[/color] (Mix Line)[/b][/size]

[b]Hookah: [/b]Khalil Mamoon Kamnja Wheat
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynold Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short cut with natural color, Slightly Sticky, Several Stems.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Fruity
[b]Taste: [/b]Orange, Lime and Cherry
[b]Smoke: [/b]Great Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Good
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours

[b]Purchased From: [/b]5starhookah.com

[b]Overall: [/b]8/10 I know this is supposed to be like the drink but it doesn’t have that cranberry taste. Instead I get an orange, lime and cherry flavor. It’s good but it’s missing that wow factor that I look for in the great nakhla flavors. It’s good but not something I will pick up often.

• 10 months later...
[b]Naklah [/b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Cosmopolitan [/color][/font]
[b]Hookah: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mya Bambino [/font][/color]
[b]Bowl:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Standard Egyptian [/font][/color]
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Reynolds Heavy Duty[/font][/color]
[b]Hose: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nammor[/font][/color]
[b]Coals: Coconaras [/b]
[b][b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Water[/font][/color]

[b]Appearance: This is the wettest Naklah I have ever seen. Otherwise same cut[/b]

[b]Nicotine: [/b][b].5
[b]Unwashed[/b]
[b]Smell: [/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Smells very sweet and smells how it taste[/font][/color]
[b]Taste: very sweet and fruity[/b]

[b]Smoke:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] big white clouds [/font][/color]
[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] very nice what you would expect from the band[/font][/color]
[b]Duration: 1.5-2 hours[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[b]Purchased From: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hookah shisha[/font][/color]

[b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Overall: 10/10 This flavor was a hit from the first puff. Very good sweet fruity flavor, to me it almost tasted like a fruity carbonated drink. I could not put my finger on any particular flavor nor can I compare it to a cosmo as I have never had one but those have cranberry, regardless, it is delicious. The buzz and clouds were fantastic as well. A perfect smoke I whole heartily recommend to all. [/color][/font][/b]