HenryKazuO

Nakhla Caramel

Appearance:
dry, not so much, but little dry

Smell: nice caramel smell...very sweet

Taste: strong, good, and very sweet

Smoke: medium smoke

Buzz: No buzz.

Overall: Definately one of my favorite Nakhla flavors. Its a keeper for sure. 9/10

• 7 months later...
Nakhla Caramel (El Basha Line)

Hookah: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Standard Egyptian
Screen/Foil: Reynold HD
Hose:
Standard Mya
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Usual short cut with natural looking tobacco, slightly sticky, bit red
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Caramel
Taste: Like Caramel Syrup
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: Mild
Duration: 1 Hour

Purchased From: Trade from jezter6

Overall: 10/10 Haven't had many Caramel's but this is just the best taste ever. Tastes like real Caramel. It's 100% accurate, and it rocked my socks off!

• 10 months later...
[color="#5D5D5D"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="2"][size="2"][b][color="#4B0082"]Nakhla (El Basha) Caramel[/color]

[/b][/size]Hookah: OG KM Trimetal
Bowl: Standard Egyptian
Foil: Cheap Homelife foil from Albertsons
Hose: Nammor
Coals: One full CH Coco coal QL
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: New cut and very sticky/gooey. I can't see Nakhla ever being AF wet, but then it doesn't need to be to smoke well.
Nicotine: .5%
Smell: Very realistic - like warm caramels.
Taste: Very very nice. At first it was very smooth but without the caramel taste. Like the tobacco had simply been smoothing out to the point where tobacco flavor was diminished completely. Later at the bowl continued to cook, the caramel flavor came up more and more. It had no problem with the heat at all.
Clouds/Smoke: Thick, fluffy clouds.
Buzz: Nothing buzzes me beyond a few seconds and this didn't have any effect that I could determine.
Duration: 45 minutes on the one CH coal. Including a wind cover to bump up the heat after ashing the first time.

Overall: Absolutely delicious. While some people might not like the fact that the flavor isn't strong in the very beginning, it's a wonderful break from anything fruity and heavily flavored. Almost like the finest Cavendish pipe tobacco and then the caramel flavor comes through. Bumping up the heat after the wind cover was added after ashing brought the caramel flavor out even more. Note: Kabuki, my kitty connoisseur, came running to pass judgement as soon as he heard the KM start to rumble. One sniff of the clouds had him jumping into my lap, rolling around, purring and sniffing the clouds throughout the entire bowl. Since he has excellent taste in tobacco, I'd say this one is a definite win all around.[/size][/font][/color]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="3"][color="#5D5D5D"] [/color][/size][/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="3"][color="#5D5D5D"][size="2"]'Rani[/size][/color][/size][/font]

• 2 years later...
[b]Naklah [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Caramel [/font][/color]
[b]Hookah: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mya Bambino [/font][/color]
[b]Bowl:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Tangiers small phunnel [/font][/color]
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Reynolds Heavy Duty[/font][/color]
[b]Hose: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nammor[/font][/color]
[b]Coals: coconaras [/b]
[b][b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Water[/font][/color]

[b]Appearance: moist and sticky, typical Naklah, few stems[/b]

[b]Nicotine: [/b][b].5
[b]Unwashed[/b]
[b]Smell: [/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Smells like caramel [/font][/color]
[b]Taste: very sweet and smooth but very very light on flavor [/b]

[b]Smoke:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] big white clouds [/font][/color]
[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] none[/font][/color]
[b]Duration: 1.5 hours[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[b]Purchased From: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hookah Company[/font][/color]

[b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Overall: 7/10 This flavor was just a very sweet tasting smoke with very light flavor. Not something I would want by itself again. I would like to say it would be good mixed with say a pistachio, cinnamon, or chocolate (which is what I will try next with it) but I worry that the flavor will get lost mixed with a heavier more dominant flavor. It wasn't bad and my friends all enjoyed it I just didn't get much flavor out of it. No buzz either =([/color][/font][/b]