Peach

Shisha Maniac

Mizo Peach
I think its a new product line that is recently launched by Nakhla they have Mizo grape, mizo mint, mizo apple, and mizo cherry!! i just tried the MIzo peach
Liquid In base: Very moist

Cut: clean cut typical nakhla leaf is in good condition excellent virginia tobacco not too many stems

Smell: Smelled very much like peach and very strong sidestream !!
Taste: really enjoyed it alot flavour duration excellent stayed with me the whole 1:20 min
Smoke Thickness: Thick smoke filled the room and left a very pleasant smell in the room!!

Buzz: typicall nakhla buzz

Overall: 9.5/10 the mizo group is a hit definetly from nakhla very rich in flavour and aroma ill next try the Mizo apple wink.gif
A must try

• 2 months later...
Nakhla Mizo Peach

Setup: Mya Vortex. Regular clay bowl. Cold water in base. Accompanied with a Magic Hat Lucky Cat IPA

Smell: Very peachy. Smelled like candy peach, really strong awesome smell

Cut: Very different from regular Nakhla. Very much like Al Fakher (really basically the same). A lot juicier than regular Nakhla

Taste: Peachy. More flowery though and kind of perfumey. Still good though

Smoke: Lots of smoke. Less dense then regular Nakhla once I started, but after about 5 minutes it was very dense and thick.

Buzz: While it doesn't look like Naklah it still packs the same buzz. I'm not very sensitive usually and I got buzzed. Strong but relaxing. Definitely save for more experienced smokers who like a nice buzz.

Overall: Very good. 8.5/10. You will definitely notice the difference in cut/juiciness/and taste from regular Nakhla. Can't wait to get some other flavors!

• 2 months later...
Nakhla Mizo Peach

Alright, I am a new hookah owner but i have been to many hookah bars and smoked on my friends hookah countless times. Just bought a bunch of Nakhla tobacco today to go with my new KM 29' pear hookah and this was one of the flavors I purchased. And I am smoking at this moment.

Appearance: Very moist and juicy.

Smell: Smells like real peaches.

Taste:
Tastes like yum. Actually doesnt taste like real peaches. Its got a peachy taste but has a taste similar to like, popurri?, like a plant-like after taste. Flowery is the best to explain it i guess.

Smoke: Thickness is very nice, although a little harsh at times (could be my coal set up).

Buzz: Nice nice buzz. relaxing and not really overpowering

Overall :
Id would say this is one of the best shishas I have experienced. Although I am newb, but I think its some bomb tobacco. Would def buy again.

9/10, due to its flowery taste, buuuut it really is kinda nice. Its been still going as I was writing this, probably at an hour right now.

NAKHLA MIZO PEACH

Setup: MYA QT, MYA bowl, 2 3KQL’s, Water base, foil

Appearance: Large flakes, brown, big stems

Smell: Fresh peaches

Smoke: Clouds

Flavor: Begins with a floral note and escalates to nice peach flavor

Buzz: Yeah, pleasant

Duration: 2 hours

Overall: Very pleasant, sweet , tart and peachy. Not an over powering flavor. Great smoke. 9/10
Seems to smoke better in a deep bowl, than a more shallow one.

• 3 months later...
Nakhla Mizo Peach

Setup: Mya QT, Coconut Coals, HD Foil

Appearance
: Drier then the Grapes and Apple... More to the normal Nakhla Cut and mix

Smell: Kind of like feet, and very floral.

Taste: Revolting, exactly like it smells. It tastes like dishwashing soap. It made me sick to my stomach. After hearing so many good things....

Smoke: Medium, pretty disappointing.

Buzz: Minimal

Duration: about 25 minutes.

Overall: 2/10 Very, very awful. There was no peach flavor, and the flavor that was there tasted like soap. One of the worst Nakhla experiences of my life. The score i gave it is for actually existing, but that's it.

• 3 weeks later...
Nakhla Mizo Peach

Flavor: flavor is just like the normal nakhla peach with a slight kick of a floral taste. I loved it. 9.3/10

Smoke: clouds are much fluffier than with your typical Nakhla. It is almost like getting al fakher clouds with the buzz and flavor quality of nakhla. 9.5/10

Duration: after 1 hour and 30 minutes the flavor was still kickin, it does burn up a tiny bit quicker than other shishas because even with mizo being much wetter than normal nakhla it is still somewhat dry compared to say layalina, af, starbuzz, fusion, etc. 9/10

I like this stuff better than regular nakhla, probably because whenever i get my hands on nakhla it is incredibly dry to the point where the stuff burns in a matter of 20 minutes. This is the perfect medium between too dry and too wet.

Well done Nakhla.

• 2 months later...
Nakhla Peach (Mizo Line)

Hookah: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynold HD
Hose:
LD Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Usual short cut with natural looking tobacco, slightly sticky, bit red
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Peachy
Taste: This tastes like Regular Nakhla Peach only much better
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: Good
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Trade from jezter6

Overall: 10/10 This is a great flavor, I kinda got burned out on peach but this has rekindled my love of peach. I mean it's just absolutely fabulous! Best Peach Ever!

• 1 month later...
Nakhla Mizo Peach

First things first, setup was my KM Zahirah with a miniphunnel, modded Ba Bakir hose, and exotica pieces for the coals.

MAN this stuff is juicy as all get out for Nakhla, people aren't kidding about the Mizo line folks, great stuff.

The scent was strong and definately had some floraly undertones to it. The taste wasn't what I was expecting at all. The fruity Nakhla I've had has been fairly true to the fruits they mimic and this one was much more candyish than I expected. It was hard for me to put my thumb on the flavors but I ended up (after 3 sets of coals and a little over 3 hours of smoke) deciding that it sits midground between a real peach and a gummy peach ring and definately has a subtle (i.e. not overpowering) pleasant floral taste and aroma to it.

I cannot believe the longevity of this stuff. I packed it fairly tight in my phunnel though not nearly as tight as Tang as per some fellow forum member's advice and it smoked for 3 hours as mentioned. The flavor was there and strong with great clouds for 2.5 hours straight before it started to taper off a bit and even then the loss was minimal and due more to the crisping of the top layer. It was drier but def not spent when finished which suprised the hell out of me.

VERY good stuff. I'll have no problem smoking throught this 250 box.

Don't go into it expecting a hyper-realistic peach flavor and you'll be happy.

• 1 month later...
Nakhla Mizo Peach

Hookah: Mya Nou Nou
Bowl: mini phunnel
Screen/Foil: store brand HD
Hose: AF healthy hose
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: brown color with some pretty big leaves and stems.
Smell: Like a ripe peach.
Taste: Huge peach taste kicks the shit out of starbuzz white peach IMO. with some feint floral undertones on the exhale.
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: Pretty decent buzz
Duration: 1 .5 Hour

Purchased MNH

Overall: 10/10 This is the best peach shisha I've ever had. I cant wait to try more mizo flavors.

Everyone should use Stuie's format for reviews.

• 6 months later...
Nakhla Mizo Peach

Setup: Large Syrian with standard Egyptian clay bowl, cold water in
the base, three coconaras.

Appearance: Dry, medium cut, no stems, medium brown. Easy to pack, not too juicy.

Smell: Pleasantly of peach.

Smoke: BIG billowy tasty puffs of natural peach flavor. After a few minutes, it became more flavorful and a litlte perfumey, but not in a bad way.

Buzz: Small buzz, not too much.

Overall: Definitely something I would buy again.

• 1 month later...
Nakhla Mizo peach

Setup- 42 inch Egyptian single hose
hose- Narbish washable
liquid in base- cold water
screen/foil- Reynolds
bowl type- small phunnel
Coals-CH naturals.

Appearance- fairly moist, brown, couple big stems
Nicotine- .5%
Smell- kind of like a natural fresh peach, maybe a little perfume like
Taste- a fairly strong flavor of fresh peach
Smoke- monster clouds
Buzz- like most Nakhla tobacco its there but dissipates quickly for me
Duration- around 1.5 hours

Bought from- hookahjohn

overall- id give this flavor a 8.5, the flavor was good but i believe there are better peach tobacco's on the market.

• 1 month later...
Nakhla Peach (Mizo)

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Egyptian
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Pharoh's precut heavy duty foil[b]
Hose: [/b]Mya
[b]Coals:[/b] CH
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water
A wind cover was used periodically for heat management.

[font="Tahoma"][color="#5d5d5d"]Appearance: sticky, anc cut into small strips. Some stems are present
Nicotine: .5%
Smell: perfumy
Taste: it tastes like sweet peach candy. Fair warning... you must aclimate this shisha for a few hours. If you don't it'll taste bad.
Clouds/Smoke: Thick, fluffy clouds.
Buzz: nice buzz.
Duration: 45 minutes with 3 CH coals Including a wind cover to bump up the heat after ashing the first time.

Mizo doesn't disappoint. I like this flavour, but not as much as the lemon and watermelon I like the fact that it's sweet, and it packs quite a buzz if you deeply inhale. I'll give this shisha a 8/10. In general, Nak is becoming my go to brand for a good smoke.[/color][/font]

• 1 month later...
[b]Nahkla Mizo [color="#ff8c00"]Peach[/color][/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Pear
[b]Bowl:[/b] Small Tangiers Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds[b]
Hose: [/b]Mini Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Typical Nakhla cut, MOIST
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Peach
[b]Taste:[/b] Tasty peach
[b]Smoke:[/b] HUGE clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Hella good buzz...
[b]Duration: [/b]About 30 minutes now, still going strong.
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Trade with Arcane (Jay)
[b]
Overall:[b] [/b]10/10, I LOVE this flavor![/b]

• 2 years later...
Mizo Peach

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hookah: KM Kafae[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Bowl: alien[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Foil: Generic Heavy Duty Foil[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hose: Nammor[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Coals: 3 GCs[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Base Liquid: Water[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Appearance: looks like a really wet version of nakhla[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Nicotine: .5%[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Smell: evtremely peachy. like overpowering peach[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Taste: extreme peacch flavor[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Clouds/Smoke: pretty good[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Buzz: none[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Duration: about an hour[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Overall: 8/10 THis used to be 10/10 in my book, but i got burnt out on it. after smoking it enough the peach smell is sickening. I only smoked 1 round of coals on it because i couldnt stomach the taste any more. But it is a flavor i buy every few months when i want a change from my standard supply of DA.[/size][/font]

• 11 months later...

Nahkla Mizo Peach

Hookah: Egytpian (Cheap but great)
Bowl: Classic Egyptian Bowl (medium size)
Screen/Foil: Thin
Hose: Tonic
Coals: Coconaras 3 (but the extremly small one, the packet with the 140 cocos, almost HALF of the regular)
Base Liquid: Water and ice

Appearance: Typical Nakhla cut, MOIST but with more juice
Smell: Peach
Taste: Tasty peach
Smoke: HUGE clouds
Buzz: Huge buzz, not like typical nakhla...
Duration: 2 hours. The taste is like the first 30 minutes, not even a little bit harsh. In addiction with typical nakhla

Purchased From: Trade from local store

Overall: 10/10, I LOVE this flavor!

Just great...I m going to buy it many times....