Chocolate Mint

Erica

Starbuzz Chocolate Mint

And it was very tastey I must addmit. At first I was a little weary of this flavor. The more the bowl smoked the better the flavor got. It tasted like the little Chocolate mint candies named Andies. haha it was amazing. It was not like any other chocolate Flavor out there and the mint gives it that little extra goodness. This flavor will go spelded with a little Capiccino. Unfortunetly I didn't get to finish the bowl so I do not know how long the smoke lasted. I had to go home and sleep so that I could get up for work this morning. I was smoking for about 40 minutes and the flavor was going strong when I left. I was smoking out a a Mya Saray Acrylic. Starbuzz always gives really good O Blowing smoke. I love it! I will add to this post on Monday when I actually sit and smoke a whole bowl! 8.5/10-Toodles

• 5 months later...
Starbuzz Exotic Chocolate Mint

Shisha Cut:
Lots of stems, but otherwise the usual starbuzz stuff.

Hookah Type: 2 hose Mya Acrylic

Duration: Smoking it as I write this and it's been about an hour and its still going strong.

Bowl: Large Ceramic Bowl

Foil/Screen: Reynolds Heavy Duty single layered.

Coal/Amount: 2 Three King coals

Smoke: Thick clouds right away. What you expect with starbuzz

Buzz: No buzz

Smell/Flavor: This flavored caught my attention when I bought it simply by the smell. It reminded me of those little Andies Chocolate mints you get at restaurants. The taste is nothing less than impressive. Tastes EXACTLY like Chocolate mints. Very smooth and strong flavor. I'm personally a very big fan of chocolate, but have never had any sort of success with other chocolate flavors until I got this stuff. It's definitely one I will buy again without a doubt

Overall Rating: I give this flavor a 10/10 because of it's strong flavor and thick clouds of smoke. Definitely a worth $20 per tin.

• 1 month later...
Starbuzz Chocolate Mint

Smell/Flavor: Smells exacly like a chocolate mint. Amazingly acurate. No one in my house could believe the smell. It tasted just like it smelled but a little more subtle. The mint to chocolate ratio is perfect. Very little menthol at all.

Cut: I'm used to a fine cut. This however is cut really bad. Huge stems and very stringy pieces. I was dissapointed. I would expect for the price that I would find hardly a stem.

Smoke: Very good. Probably the thickest I've ever gotten.

Buzz: No buzz at all.

Amount(approx)/Duration: For the price I decided i would use less then normal. And I am happy I did. Half a bowl seemed to burn forever. I was at the hour mark when I decided to hang up the hose. I'm sure It could have gone longer.

Hookah Type: MYA QT

Bowl: Combo bowl with the windscreen removed.

Foil/Screen: Screen that came with the combo bowl.

Coal/Amount: One 40mil 3kings broken into 4 pieces. Windscreen was put on after 40 minutes to preserve the coals to one hour.

Liquid in Base: cold water from fridge

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 9/10 This smoke is almost perfect. The big stems is what makes this a 9 and not a 10.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Starbuzz Chocolate Mint

Setup: 36 inch MYA with standard bowl. Cold Milk in the base watered down with ice water.

Smell: To me, it smelled like junior mints.

Cut: Very good cut, and I think it was little bit more than 250g, more like 300g in my opinion. Nice and juicy too

Smoke: Amazing, hit very well because of the milk in the base. But we had to change the milk out for more water because the bubbles were getting a little close.

Flavor: Tasted well until it got a little harsh, nothing some heat managment couldn't take care of.

Overall: 9/10.. Only a 9 because of the quick "burnt" taste we got

• 3 years later...
SBZ Chocolate Mint

Pipe: Mya Saray Econo Gyro
Bowl: Vortex
Coals: 3K 40mm
Foil: Kroger heavy duty, double folded
Liquid in base: Plain ol' water

Cut: Typical Starbuzz, bright crayon green color
Smoke: Nice, thick, white clouds :)
Buzz: Excellent buzz
Flavor: Strong mint flavor with a savory chocolate undertone

I don't particularly like mint chocolate anything, but I wanted to try something other than the standard fruit and/or flower flavors. I loaded up my Vortex bowl with this stuff and got it smoking, and once it was going, I was puffing away and blowing thick, minty clouds. It has a very prominent mint flavor, not so much chocolate though. I get a taste of it now and then but it's all mint on the exhale. I actually enjoyed this flavor, and like I said before, I'm not a huge mint chocolate fan. It tastes like an Andes mint, and the flavor is pretty consistent, especially with the vortex bowl. I wouldn't mind pulling this stuff out now and then. [b][u]9/10[/u][/b]