Blueberry

mushrat

Starbuzz Blueberry
Sorry guys, but I think they missed again.....
Usual Starbuzz look,feel,smoke.
Was like smoking clouds of sweet smoke with a hint of blueberry.....and what flavour there was wasn't like a GOOD blueberry candy even....
Still plenty of good starbuzz favours..this just wasn't one of them.

• 6 months later...
Starbuzz Exotic Blueberry

Setup: MYA mini-orb acrylic 2-hose, regular MYA bowl, ice water in base.

Coal: 3Kings 40mm, one at a time, lit with gas torch [hot], 'The Bird' brand hookah foil, 12 holes.

Appearance: Bright Greenish/Blue shisha, smelled like blueberry jam, and tasted good [I licked my finger] BUT there was a tiny bit more stems than I woulda thought there would have been, but it didnt affect things.

So, I packed the bowl, and put the foil, and made sure everything was tight.
Lit my coal red hot, and by the 2nd hit, I had huge, delicious, fluffy clouds. smile.gif

Flavor: Amazing, authentic blueberry taste. So good, when I took a sip of 7up while smoking, it felt like I had just eaten blueberries. This stuff tastes and smells amazing.

Clouds: Ripped good for the first hour, large voluminous clouds, nice and thick.

Buzz: Almost none, relaxing smoke, but no nicotine headspin.

Duration: Smoked perfect for an hour, after an hour 15min, smoke was thinner, and flavor loss happened at like 1hour 45 minutes. Not bad at all smile.gif

Other: The water in the base was bright blue. Kindof surprising. Oh well, looked cool in my blue pipe.

Verdict: 9.95/10, this stuff is simply amazing. I will definitely be buying more Starbuzz. Edited by imagelessdude

• 3 months later...
Starbuzz Blueberry

Setup: MYA Bambino with Tangiers funnel bowl and ice water.

Coals: 40mm 3K split in two

Smell: Blueberry, with a slight chemical aroma, but I don't put much stock in smell anymore. I wait for the smoke.

Cut: Very wet, thick and GREEN. An odd, minty-looking color to pick, but what the hell...

Smoke Density: Nice and thick.

Flavor: Wowee Wow... wow wow wow. Very strong flavor that lasted and lasted. I went through two coals and could have kept on going.

Overall: This was my first try at Starbuzz and I have to say I was VERY impressed. I didn't think that an american shisha would be all that good, but I was pleasantly surprised. Well worth the premium price. This one is a keeper. 10/10