Grape

Erica

Al Fakher Grape is one of the most popular shisha flavors, it provides a great taste and long smoking sessions. The flavor is consistent and very smooth.

[b]Shisha Cut: [/b]Medium cut, very wet and juicy, moderate amount of stems.

[b]Flavor:[/b] The smell out of the box is almost exactly like fresh grapes. The taste is consistent and lasts throughout your entire smoking session. Provides a very rich grape flavor, and the smoke gives off a similar smell, reminds me of grape juice or grape jelly.

[b]Buzz: [/b]The buzz is slight, but very relaxing due to it’s duration.

[b]Duration: [/b]The bowl typically lasts about an hour, sometimes longer.

Overall the Al Fakher Grape is the go-to shisha for those looking for a great grape flavor that is consistent year round, it provides a smooth and relaxing smoking session.

• 7 months later...
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][b]Al Fakher Grape[/b][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][size=2][size=2][b]
[/b][/size][/size][/size][b]Hookah:[/b] Elmas, Lebanese, various lounge pipes
[b]Bowl:[/b] Various
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] HD foil[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][b]Hose:[/b] Elmas hose, Leb hose, KM hoses at the lounge
[b]Coals:[/b] CCN or wood coals
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Finely cut red stuff, wet
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses & Glycerin (so says Stuie!)
[b]Smell:[/b] Unpleasant. It doesn't smell like ketchup so much as some unidentifiable stale and sickly something. That being said I haven't smelled actual ketchup in a long time....
[b]Taste:[/b] Not very nice. A sick sort of taste, almost like if grapes went bad and you threw them up.
[b]Smoke:[/b] typical full AF clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration: [/b]90+ minutes

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Local shop, every lounge has it.

[b]Overall: [/b]3/10 So sad. AF Grape used to be a benchmark flavor, AF Golden grape even more so. They actually used to taste like blackcurrant, with the golden especially so. Golden is still OK, regular AF grape is unsmokable unless mixed with mint, and that's only to mask the crappy taste. It gets 3 just because mixing with mint is still barely tolerable.[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]

• 5 months later...
Al Fakher - Grape

[size="1"][color="#5d5d5d"][b]Hookah:[/b] KM OG Tri-Metal[/color][/size]

[size="1"][color="#5d5d5d"][b]Bowl:[/b] Egyptian Clay[/color][/size]

[size="1"][color="#5d5d5d"][b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Aluminum Foil[/color][/size]

[color=#5d5d5d][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][b]Hose:[/b] KM[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5d5d5d][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][b]Coals:[/b] 2 Three Kings 33[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5d5d5d][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Finely cut red stuff, wet[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5d5d5d][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5d5d5d][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][b]Base:[/b] Molasses & Glycerin (so says Stuie!)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5d5d5d][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][b]Smell:[/b] Reminded me of grape jelly[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5d5d5d][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][b]Taste:[/b] Kind of a faint grape[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5d5d5d][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][b]Smoke:[/b] nice big clouds[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5d5d5d][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][b]Buzz:[/b] None[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5d5d5d][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][b]Duration: [/b]60+ minutes

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Local shop

[b]Overall: [/b]5/10. I am still very new to hookah smoking, so I bought this to try out. The smell was interesting as it burned. The taste to me is very faint, but do get some hints of grape. I only bought a 50g pack to try out. I doubt I'll be picking this one up in any quantity. Would be good to break the monotony of my Nakhla Double Apple additction.[/size][/font][/color]

• 7 months later...
[i][b]Al Fakher Grape[/b][/i]

[i][b]Hookah[/b][/i]; Mya Chique

[i][b]Base liquid[/b][/i]; Water

[i][b]Bowl[/b][/i]; Vortex

[i][b]Foil/Screen[/b][/i]; Reynold's Wrap

[i][b]Coals[/b][/i]; Quicklites

[i][b]Hose[/b][/i]; Standard 72" Mya

[i][b]Appearance[/b][/i]; Orangy brown, leafy, decently wet, few stems, typical Al Fakher

[i][b]Nicotine[/b][/i]; 0.5% (standard Al Fakher)

[i][b]Smell[/b][/i]; Open up a bottle of Welch's and take a sniff, pretty comparable to the way this smelled

[i][b]Taste[/b][/i]; Juicy grapes, didn't tast artificial, could have sworn I was drinking grape juice

[i][b]Smoke[/b][/i]; Decent thickness, very smooth

[i][b]Duration; [/b][/i]About 45 min between 4 of us of a standard Mya bowl, I don't know how long it could last with my Vortex, I'll have to set aside a good chunk of time to find out

[b][i]Overall Rating[/i][/b]; 7.5/10

I'm not generally a big fan of grape by itself but this stuff was great. Al Fakher undoubtedly produces some of, if not the abosulute finest Mu'assl out there, I recommend it.

• 2 months later...
Al Fakher Grape

Hookah: Mya pimp
Bowl: mod
Screen/Foil: reynolds
Hose: razan raja
Coals:af coconuts
Base Liquid: water

Appearance: medium short cut moist and sticky
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: molasses
Smell: funky white grape not very good
Taste: horrible lol made my sinuses burn and my tounge feel werid .. actually gagged
Smoke: thick puffy clouds
Buzz: could not smoke enough to get a buzz tasted awful
Duration: 6 drags then i gagged and packed a different flavor

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh Grape oh Grape, this flavor disappoints me so. So much in fact that

I regret that my significant other purchased 1,000 grams of it :I

Smell; A somewhat nauseating vomit scent with some hint of artificial grape.

Taste; More sickly taste like some sort of bile with some robatussin hint of grape.

Clouds; They are decent and atypical of AF

All Around; Honestly this flavor is not my cup of tea, so much to the point where it makes me feel ill just getting a whiff. However unless some one really wants to trade this flavor for another with me, I am stuck smoking it until I get rid of it.

Rating; 3/10

• 7 months later...

Oh Grape oh Grape, this flavor disappoints me so. So much in fact that

I regret that my significant other purchased 1,000 grams of it :I

Smell; A somewhat nauseating vomit scent with some hint of artificial grape.

Taste; More sickly taste like some sort of bile with some robatussin hint of grape.

Clouds; They are decent and atypical of AF

All Around; Honestly this flavor is not my cup of tea, so much to the point where it makes me feel ill just getting a whiff. However unless some one really wants to trade this flavor for another with me, I am stuck smoking it until I get rid of it.

Rating; 3/10

Οhhh myy goooodd????? 1000 grams of this crap??? I feel so sorry for you, and I m not kidding!
 That was one of the saddest things I've heard today, seriously..

So, my experience with AF Grape was at summer 2012 and..

Hookah: Khalil Mamoon Ice Sobek

Base liquid : Water (i think plus 4-5 ice cubes)

Bowl : Small Tangiers Phunnel

Foil : HD foil

Coals : 3 coconaras, later i removed 1 (so 2 average) but still crap as hell..

Hose : Khalil Mamoon w/s

Appearance : Red shisha, like typical Al Fakher...Seemed ok to me..

Smell :  O M F G ....Thats f*cking ketchup. Every time I smell it, I am almost to throw up. I'm not kidding guys.

Taste : I almost get cancer with this.. Like im drinking ketchup. For sure, the most disgusting flavor I ve ever tried. I stoped smoking this from the first 12 min. After 13 min I cleaned my Hookah stem, my bowl and my hose with almost boiled water, and I was praying not to smell like this sh*t.

Smoke : Big clouds, typical AF except the flavor

Duration : 12 minutes. And I think I was baddass for that long duration.

General : from 1 to 10, im giving 0. That was a f*cking zero at all. I dont even wanna mix that crap with any shisha. Even with good and strong flavors like AF mint. Nakhla DA, etc. I threw it of curse.