Golden Rose

ori

Al Fakher Golden - Rose

Set up: H-S Syrian, Natural Coals , Ice Water

Smell: Just like a rose

Cut: Nice and juicy, few stems

Smoke: Amazingly thick

Buzz: Gets me and all my other non-tobacco using friends buzzed. My friends who chew and smoke frequently are not effected by it

Taste: Wonderful, tastes like the smell of roses

Duration: I lose track of time when I smoke.

Overall: 12/10. Tastes just like I imaged a rose would and it smells great. When I get the hookah out for new people that are interested in trying it out I go with this flavor because it is just amazing. Some of the more "manly" guys thought Rose was too sissy a flavor but gave me props for choosing it because they loved it. I haven't smoked too many brands of shisha and this is my first review but I love this stuff and will always have some on hand.

• 11 months later...
Al Fakher Golden Rose

Hookah: Several
Bowl: Several
Screen/Foil: Several
Hose: Several
Coals: Several
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, several stems, moist and tons of red dye
Base: Molasses & Glycerin
Smell: Hard to describe. Like old man cologne, but it isn't offensive at all.
Taste: Sweeter than the smell.
Smoke: Massively thick
Buzz: I can't walk
Duration: Depends on the bowl

Overall: 10/10 I really like the Golden Line. I find the flavors to be more careful than the standard line (for a more sophisticated pallette) and of course there's far more of a buzz. They also last longer by far-fresh AF in a funnel, if you don't constantly puff, can last for hours-I've had them go as long as 6 hours before with some friends, though we wouldn't hit it that hard-if we did, we'd get MASSIVE hangovers from this stuff. Of course, if its not in a funnel, it doesn't last nearly as long, but you can get still well over an hour out of it. I posted this review despite smoking most of the Fakher flavors simply due to the fact everyone complains fakher gives them no buzz. That's not true with the golden line.

• 5 years later...

Al Fakher Golden Rose

Hookah: Khalil Mamoon Kamanja Wheat
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Inhale Washable
Coals: Coconara Cubes
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, several stems, moist, red in color.
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: Molasses & Glycerin
Smell: Rose
Taste: Rose
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 10/10 This is a perfect flavored Rose. One of the best I have tried if not the best, if it didn’t have the red dye in that gives me headaches, I would make it the top rose on the market.