S3cretz

[size=3][b]Nakhla [color=#ffa500]Flame[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah: h-s Single hose Egyptian[/b]
[b]Bowl: Custom Vortex[/b]
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]South african brand
[b]Hose: Custom[/b]
[b]Coals: 2 Coco[/b]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Medium Cut, few stems, Golden in Color alot more wet than nak usually is
[b]Smell:[/b] Cinnamint
[b]Taste: A minty cinnomny taste alot like the shot its named after Very strong and soothing[/b]
[b]Smoke: THandaar clouds[/b]
[b]Buzz:[/b] semi
[b]Duration: [/b]1.5 Hour

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hubblyshack

[b]Overall: [/b]ONe of my favourtie mixes this is going to become a keeper always going to have a few of these laying around Edited by S3cretz

• 1 month later...
[size=5][b]Nakhla [color=#ff0000]Flames[/color] (Mix Line)[/b][/size]

[b]Hookah: [/b]Khalil Mamoon Kamnja Wheat
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynold Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short cut with natural color, Slightly Sticky, Several Stems.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Cinnamon
[b]Taste: [/b]Cinnamon Peppermint
[b]Smoke: [/b]Great Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Good
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours

[b]Purchased From: [/b]5starhookah.com

[b]Overall: [/b]7/10 The flavor is predominantly cinnamon with a peppermint as an undertone. The problem I have with it is the cinnamon is too mild. It’s nowhere near Nakhla Cinnamon strength. It’s an okay taste, it just needs to be stronger.

• 4 months later...
[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][color=#1c2837][size=3][b]Nakhla-Flames[/b][/size][/color][/font]

[b]Hookah:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] Leila Portable [/size][/font][/color]
[b]Bowl:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] Small Leila bowl[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Screen/Foil: Thick Foil[/b]
[b]Hose:Leila hose[/b]
[b]Coals: Golden Charcoal[/b]
[b]Base Liquid: [/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] Cut in a medium way, kinda like strips[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Nicotine: .5[/b]
[b]Base: Molasses[/b]
[b]Smell:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] Like Cinnamon, pretty much as it should[/size][/font][/color]
[b][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][color=#1c2837][size=3]Taste: AWESOME, pure and simple. Tastes almost like Big Red gum, and has a cooling effect to start then moves up in heat, near the end it was almost to intense to draw (almost not completely) [/size][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][color=#1c2837][size=3]Smoke: Pretty decent clouds, not HUGE tho[/size][/color][/font][/b]
[b]Buzz: Smallish buzz, but i did smoke tang yesterday so its a poor comparison [/b]
[b]Duration: about 3 1/2 hours[/b]

[b]Purchased From:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]HookahJohn.com[/size][/font][/color]

[b]Overall:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]10/10, overall awesome flavor and had an awesome cooling effect that i didnt expect, but good none the less. Up top as one of my Favorites.[/size][/font][/color] Edited by headhunter

• 4 months later...
After a summer off I am back!!!

[b]Naklah [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]flames [/font][/color]
[b]Hookah: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mya Bambino [/font][/color]
[b]Bowl:[/b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"] standard Egyptian [/color][/font]
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Reynolds Heavy Duty[/font][/color]
[b]Hose: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nammor[/font][/color]
[b]Coals: coconaras [/b]
[b][b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Water[/font][/color]

[b]Appearance: moist and sticky, typical Naklah, few stems not wet[/b]

[b]Nicotine: [/b][b].5
[b]Unwashed[/b]
[b]Smell: [/b][/b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Smells like naklah cinnamon [/color][/font]
[b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Taste: A mix of cinnamon and mint.[/color][/font][/b]

[b]Smoke:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] big white clouds [/font][/color]
[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] very nice what you would expect from the band[/font][/color]
[b]Duration: 1.5-2 hours[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[b]Purchased From: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hookah shisha[/font][/color]

[b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Overall: 9/10 I am not usually one to go out of my way to try a drink inspired shisha however in my quest to try every Naklah flavor available online their new drink line came in with my newest shipment. I was very happy with flames. Its a mix of the traditional big red gum cinnamon with a dash of mint. The cinnamon is certainly the most dominant flavor with the mint showing up for a pleasant exhale. Its a nice mix of complementary flavors with all the typical Naklah characteristics one expects from the brand. Could I have mixed mint and cinnamon together and got something that tasted the same? Probably, but it was still tasty none the less and I would certainly purchase it again. [/color][/font][/b]