*computer* games

You should try Fable: the lost chapters, or some of the final fantasy games. If you dont want fps or rts those are real time and turn based rpg games. It doesn't take a killer rig to run them, but it sure makes them pretty if you got one. Guild wars is also a good one to have around because it plays pretty good and doesn't have an online subscription fee.

I never play PC games, but then again I've always been a laptop user. Prefer consoles.

I do sometimes relive times gone by with emulators (both Genesis/Megadrive and SNES)

I can never get over how difficult some of those games can be. Someone pretty twisted must've invented the game SMASH TV which is quite possibly the most frustrating game I've ever played.

[quote name='oriteku']You should try Fable: the lost chapters, or some of the final fantasy games. If you dont want fps or rts those or real time and turn based rpg games. It doesn't take a killer rig to run them, but it sure makes them pretty if you got one. Guild wars is also a good one to have around because it plays pretty good and doesn't have an online subscription fee.[/quote]

Not too long ago I lived in an apartment by myself for a month... too poor to get tv or internet or anything so I bought fable... that kept me busy for awhile!