Cappuccino

lazria

Al Fahker Cappuccino

Cut: med to fine, little stems. Wet, but not drippy.

set-up: 33" Egyptian, 30" Syrian
Bowl(s): smiley w/ glass screen and foil (later)
Coal: 2-3 silver tabs or 2 chuncks of cocoshell coals

Smell: VERY STRONG coffee smell, almost like an espresso than a Cappuccino.
Taste: STRONG - way too strong for my tastes, like smoking coffee beans. Had a strange aftertaste upon exhale that kinda reminded me of... fish. The BF did not notice this aftertaste, he LOVES it.

Time: 45-50min +/-10 min
Smoke: med to thick
Buzz: slight

Score: me = 3, BF = 8

I tend to like sweet shisha, BF likes strong bold non-sweet shisha. This was bought for him, and I'm glad he likes it - I don't! Too strong, too overpowering.

We tried some milk, no help. Next time I will add some vanilla extract or maybe some vanilla shisha, see if that smooths it out some.

Al Fakher Cappuccino

Hookah: Egyptian Sultan, cobra hose and Egyptian bowl.

Coal: one three kings quick lights

liquid in vase: Ice cold tap water

Bowl packing: Left a gap between bowl and foil, used cheap tin foil, circle pattern of holes.

Cut: Typical Al-Fakher cut. Very fine, absolutely soaked in juices

Smell: Coffee!

Smoke: Excellent white clouds thick

Flavor: Taste was incredible, I’m a coffee addict and was really looking forward to this. Upon inhale I was bombarded with the taste of a strong black coffe taste similar to an Arabic or Hawaiian coffee, after taste was milky and smooth like a cappuccino, exhale was a smooth mellow coffee flavor reminiscent of a Jamaican or Ethiopian with milky over tones. Excellent smoke.

Buzz: Mild

Duration: 3 hours, smoked a few bowls of this stuff, glad I got the 250g tub.

Rating: 10/10. Love It! If you don’t like strong coffee It might be a little over whelming. I can’t wait to try this with coffee and milk in the base, got a pot of Hawaiian estate chilling in the fridge for tonight.

• 3 months later...
Al Fakher CAPPUCCINO

33' standard hookah
japanese style coals (I'm gonna switch to finger style)
iced water

Cut: The cut on this was very fine. There were almost no stems which is a plus, but it was bordering on the fluffy side. moderately moist

smell/flavor: The smell of this shisha was pretty good. It smelled like those cappuccino powder mixes that you can buy from costco or whatever. The flavoer was descent. Its kind of a nice change from fruit flavors, but it left a burnt coffee after taste in the back of your throat. This was not due to the heat, its just the way it is. 7/10

smoke: Average thickness. I was not disappointed

Buzz: none for me, but iv'e been smoking Nakhla so im sure its there.

overall: This was a good change away from fruity flavors, but not something that i would buy again. The flavor was pretty coffeeish, but it left a burnt after taste. Not a complete waste of money, but i wont keep this one around 7/10

P.S i bet if it were mixed with vanilla it would take it up to at least a 9/10, but thats just a geuss. Edited by helios187

• 3 months later...
Al Fakher Cappuccino

Pipe: 12" Mya Bambino

Filter: Ice-cold coffee with a splash of milk, and small ice cubes.

Bowl: Standard Mya Bowl, slightly underpacked.

Hose: Nammor.

Coals: 2 1/4 Exoticas, as well as several "splinters" of Exoticas added to manage heat.

Smell:
Slightly sweet coffee grounds, with a subtle hint of vanilla.

Cut: Standard Al Fakher cut, very syrupy and almost no stems. Very dense tobacco.

Beverage: Dark Columbian coffee, black, no sugar.

Duration: About an hour and fifteen minutes.

Smoke: 6.5/10. Decently thick, but nothing to write home about. Less dense than Al Fakher grape.

Buzz: 3/10. Very little buzz.

Flavour: 9.5/10. This is probably the best coffee flavour I've had, and boy do I loves me some coffee flavours.

Overall: 8.5/10. This is one of my favourite Al Fakher flavours, which is one of my favourite brands. I definitely recommend giving this one a try, and at $10/250g it won't break your bank. Edited by gaia.plateau

• 5 months later...
AF CAPPUCCINO morning1.gif

Setup: MYA QT
Bowl: MYA Standard
Hose: Stock
Coals / Foil: Canary/Foil
Liquid In base: H20

Cut: syrupy with a few stems

Smell: like powdered cappuccino

Taste: like black coffee that is slightly bland.

Smoke Thickness: decent clouds

Buzz: little to none

Duration: 30 minutes... stopped on my own because I couldn't stand it anymore

Overall: I would give it a 3/10 because it didnt taste like cappuccino which was a huge letdown when compared to how it smells. If you love coffee then this is your flavor because it is a sure shot winner, but if youre looking for that cappa taste you will be dissapointed and left with a gross taste in your mouth.

*this stuff reeks up your hookah 6 ways till sunday, involving a supermegaclean"

• 2 months later...
AF Cappuccino

Hookah: KM Hafa

Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel with Homemade foil scalli mod

Screen/Foil: Foil

Hose: Razan Hose

Coals:40mm belgian natural disk broken in half

Base: Water

Appearence: It was a really fine cut. But it was a 50g sample so it wasn't all that juicy but it got the job done.

Smell: Smelled like a cappuccino

Taste: Awesome. It really had a nice coffee cappuccino flavor. It was a fairly strong flavor.

Smoke: Diesel Clouds

Buzz: None

Overall: It was very good the flavor was phenomenal! I just had random people walk up and try a little (I'm a very nice guy) They all were just stating how very much like cappuccino it tasted. One dude said thanks for the cup of coffee! I think it was slightly older because it was not dyed red! Great flavor, Good smoke. Will purchase again 9/10

• 2 weeks later...
AF CAPPUCCINO

Setup: MYA QT
Bowl: MYA Standard
Hose: Stock
Coals / Foil: Reynolds Regular Foil single sheet/ CoCoNaRa
Liquid In base: Aqua

Cut: Juicy no large stems

Smell: like cheap powered coffee, brings to mind flavor crystals

Taste: Slight hint of coffee, but its walmart brand $3 for 50#'s flavor- not good

Smoke: Thickness: Not bad

Buzz: Not much, but this is the 4th bowl today

Duration: Currently smoking, 45 Mins, dont know how much longer I can go

Review: I love coffee, If I could hook an IV up to a coffee pot I would....but this isnt really cappuccino its almost there, subtle undertones of coffee flavor but overall its a burnt taste, not the strong expresso flavor I was looking for. It would most likely taste better with vanilla added to it, or mixed with another flavor to darken up the mix, but I cant see my self buying anymore of this, glad it was only 50g's.

Overall: 3/10 Pending- depending on its mixability

Brand and Flavor: AF Cappucino
Shisha Cut: Standard AF Cut
Hookah Type: KM
Bowl: Large Phunnel with mod
Foil / Screen: Regular foil, Small holes all around
Coal / Amount: 3 1/4 Exoticas
Smoke: Medium
Buzz: none
Smell / Flavor: This is a good taste. Smells/tastes exactly like the General Foods International Coffees French Vanilla instant coffee. Very strong, good flavor. Not a particular favorite(I only picked it b/c the wife wanted it), but if you're wanting that flavor this is spot.
Rating (1 to 10): 7/10 Honestly, this is the first AF I've tried and liked. It was a great smoke and I'll prob keep some of it around however its just not my favorite flavor. Edited by aethiolas

• 10 months later...
Al Fakher Cappucino

Smell/Flavor: Like a freshly made cappucino. Subtle coffee undertone with a hint of sweetness. Definitely appetising.

Cut: Fairly fine, with decent moisture. I haven't noticed any problematic stems yet.

Smoke: Nice and thick. Tastes just as good as it smells, though not as strongly. Very pleasant.

Buzz: Just a small buzz,

Amount(approx)/Duration: About 15g, lasts approx 45 minutes or so.

Hookah Type: ~21in egyptian hookah with a 7' mya hose.

Bowl: Standard egyptian.

Foil/Screen: metal screen that came with the bowl.

Coal/Amount: Three Kings coals. Used two total over the course of the session.

Liquid in Base: room-temperature water

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 10/10. This became my favorite flavor on first hit. It's easily the best I've tried, though I haven't had a chance to try much.

• 10 months later...
[size="3"][b]Al Fakher [color="#a0522d"]Cappuccino [/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Mya Saray Piccolo
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, several stems, moist, swimming in dark yellow dye.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses & Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] Coffee
[b]Taste:[/b] Coffee
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration: [/b]2 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]8/10 I like this flavor, but me being a coffee snob, I have to pick on it a little. The taste is more inline with a cappuccino it's a milder coffee taste without having a milky taste. But the coffee does taste a little burned. But not super burned like Starbucks.

• 1 year later...
[b][size="2"][color="#1c2837"]Al Fakher - Cappuccino[/color][/size]
[/b]
[b]Hookah:[/b][size="2"][color="#1c2837"] Temsah - Quantum[/color][/size]
[b]Bowl:[/b][color="#1c2837"][size="2"] Generic Egyptian, chilled[/size][/color]
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b][size="2"][color="#1c2837"]Publix - Aluminum[/color][/size]
[b]Hose: [/b][size="2"][color="#1c2837"]Mya 72" Standard[/color][/size]
[b]Coals: [/b][size="2"][color="#1c2837"]Coco Mayaza x2[/color][/size]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b][size="2"][color="#1c2837"] Water, Ice[/color][/size]

[b]Appearance:[/b][size="2"][color="#1c2837"] Fine cut, few stems, very, very heavily dyed red. Juicy.[/color][/size]
[b]Nicotine: [/b][size="2"][color="#1c2837"]0.05%[/color][/size]
[b]Base: [/b][size="2"][color="#1c2837"]Molasses + Glycerin[/color][/size]
[b]Smell: [/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]You know that scent you smell when you first walk into a Starbucks or a coffee house? This smells EXACTLY like that. It's a strong, freshly ground coffee bean scent.[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Taste: [/b][size="2"][color="#1c2837"]Quite a lot like a cappuccino! It did have a bit harsher of a coffee taste than most cappuccino, so I've heard some people say it tasted more like a cup of black coffee, which holds some truth.[/color][/size]
[b]Smoke: [/b][size="2"][color="#1c2837"]Typical AF. Good clouds.[/color][/size]
[b]Buzz: [/b][size="2"][color="#1c2837"]Low.[/color][/size]
[b]Duration: [/b][size="2"][color="#1c2837"]Hour and 20 minutes.[/color][/size]

[b]Purchased From:[/b][size="2"][color="#1c2837"] Hookah Company[/color][/size]

[b]Overall:[/b][color="#1c2837"][size="2"] 7/10. Tastes exactly as it's advertised, a cappucchino. However, I find myself very rarely actually wanting to smoke it - coffee is one of those things that while it tastes good as a drink, it's not a very... smoke-able flavor. I'm not sure how to describe it - the shisha tastes great, but it's just not something I frequently like in smoke form. Either way, if you're looking for a coffee flavored shisha, this is it![/size][/color]