Golden Strawberry

Oggie505

Setup: Mya QT, mya bowl, Tangiers wide bowl, and aftermarket wide bowl, 3Kings Coal Al Fakher Golden Strawberry: Smell: A little weak, not so much like strawberry, more of a sugar sweet smell. Cut: Very good cut, no stems as I have seen yet. After packing my bowl, my hand looked like I just stabbed someone, an ass load of juice in this one Smoke: Got good smoke, smoked pretty quickly after I put the coal on Flavor: Had a strawberry flavor, I think Nakhla strawberry tastes better, but my fieance said she def tasted strawberry Al Fakher Golden Black Grape: Smell: Strong grape smell. It smells just like normal AF White Grape, but stronger Cut: Very good cut, no stems as I have seen yet. Again, after packing my bowl, my hand looked like I just stabbed someone, an ass load of juice in this one Smoke: Got good smoke, smoked pretty quickly after I put the coal on Flavor: This is what I hoped grape would taste like, very very good flavor Al Fakher Cola: Smell: Smelled just like cola syrup, a great smell Cut: Very good cut, no stems as I have seen yet. Again, after packing my bowl, my hand looked like I just stabbed someone, an ass load of juice in this one Smoke: Got good smoke, smoked pretty quickly after I put the coal on Flavor: Best cola flavor I have had yet. I have smoke fumari and AW cola, and they do not compare to this one

• 2 weeks later...
Al Fakher Golden Strawberry:

Usual AF look etc. My sample was a little leaky, but I'd say the moistness compares to the AF GS ESK apple. Same cut and feel.
Smelled very good. Like strawberry preserves. More of a Natural Strawberry smell than a candy smell.
Taste: I have to admit, while it was a nice strawberry, I expected more. Compared to the apple taste of the GS ESK Apple it was weak.
If whats left of my memory serves me, it was about like the regualr AF strawberry. So why bother with the Golden line?
I'll smoke thios one again soon to make sure I have it right. But as of now...stick with the regualr AF, it's cheaper.