Pistachio

newsman

Pistachio molasses

Set up: 23" egyptian w/egyptian bowl, H2O w/ ice in base and screen.

Coals: 1 1/2 3-kings

Cut: standard Nakhla: sticky, but not wet.

Smell: sweet pistachios

Smoke: Thin at first, but a few minutes... thick and fluffy.

Flavor: Smoooooooth. Nutty, sweet and mild. Not a single harsh hit. My session lasted close to two hours after a change of coals. Flavor lasted the whole time.

Overall rating: 9/10 A perfect after dinner smoke. I honestly wasn't expecting much from this one, but I was more than pleasantly surprised. Nakhla seems to be one of those brands that people either love or hate. This flavor however, may just bridge the gap between love and hate. Highly recommended.

• 2 months later...
Nakhla Pistachio

Smell: Just like pistachio pudding, if you've ever had it. Really nice sweet smell (the kind of smell that gets you excited)

Taste: Just like pistachio pudding! Really good. Its sweet, but not too sweet, and nutty, but not too nutty (try it and you'll understand smile.gif ). This is a really good flavor, especially when you want to smoke something "different".

I imagine most people are turned away from this flavor because they don't think pistachio flavor would taste good, but I recommend trying it out. I know I was surprised after smoking it. Its not necessarily something I will always have a box of, like some flavors, but its a nice change sometimes. I usually buy a box of this every three or so trips to the shop, because sometimes I want something thats not so fruity. I give this an 9 out of 10, because when I want it, it doesn't let me down.

• 1 month later...
Nakhla Pistachio

Shisha Cut:
Typical Nakhla; medium, some stems. Medium to dark brown in color. Oily.

Hookah Type: 2-hose Syrian w/ standard clay (foil), also glass bowl w/ foil
Coal: (3) 2” Dyinmite fingers, Windcover, (2) 33m Goldens (whole)

Smoke: Medium to Thick
Buzz: Nakhla typical – it will floor you if you aren’t careful
Time: 45-50min, 1hr 15min

Smell: Similar to unmade pistachio pudding mix.
Taste: Was very strange, hard to pin-point. Not a full “nutty” taste, not a pudding, a strange mix w/ a undertone of Almonds.

Rating (1 to 10): 6

The only reason for the middle-grade score is the strange taste. It’s not a bad taste, just very different. At first I wasn’t sure if I liked it, but now that I smoked it a second time, it seems to be growing on me.

May be good mixed with some Vanilla or Mint.

If you want a new experience, I highly recommend picking some up. For the price, even if you dislike it – you haven’t wasted too much money.

• 1 year later...
Nakhla Pistachio

Hookah: Mya QT
Bowl: Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: HD Reynolds
Hose: Al Fakher healthy hose
Coals: Cocos
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: typical nakhla not dry not wet, sticky. Added 5 tblspoons of glyc
Nicotine: .5%
Base: Corn Syrup/Glyc
Smell: Smells like pistachio pudding and artificial almond flavoring.
Taste: Tasted like it smelt. Strong pistachio flavoring from cake or pudding, and almond at the end.
Smoke: awesome
Buzz: typical nakhla buzz
Duration: 2 hours give or take

Purchased From: nazarhookah

Overall: 8.6/10 you definitely have to get used to it, it is much different than anything you will ever try. So if you like pistachio flavoring give it a whirl. Add some vanilla and it is even better and tones down the hardcore pistachio flavor.

• 6 months later...
Nakhla pistacio
Hookah: 22" mya globe
Bowl: combo
Screen/Foil: screen
Hose: razan sultan
Coals: Cocos 3 halves
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Very gooey, not drippy, not dry.
Nicotine: .5%
Base: Corn Syrup/Glyc
Smell: like pistacio pudding
Taste: just like it smells
Smoke: Awesome
Buzz: Typical Nakhla buzz
Duration: 1.5 hours

Overall: I been putting off trying this flavor ,kinda sounded weird to me..But wow this is one of nakhla's best...Smooth,Creamy,nutty,Tastes just like pistacio pudding! but not real sweet but still sweet.I'm very impressed with the accuracy of this flavor...9/10

• 4 months later...
[size="3"][b]Nakhla [color="#a0522d"]Pistachio[/color] (Fakhfakhina Line)[/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Hemi Bowl
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynold Heavy Duty[b]
Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Usual short cut with natural looking tobacco, Sticky.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Nutty
[b]Taste:[/b] Sweet Nut like Almond
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Good
[b]Duration: [/b]1 Hour
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com
[b]
Overall: [/b]10/10 Like Romman Almond I was pleasantly surprised. It's a sweet nutty taste that is just wonderful. I really don't eat pistachios, can't say if it's accurate, but I love it anyway. It's great solo or mixed. A great tobacco.

• 1 year later...
[b]Naklah [/b]pistachio
[b]Hookah: [/b]Mya Bambino
[b]Bowl:[/b] Small Tangiers Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: Cocos[/b]
[b] [b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b] Water

[b]Appearance: moist and sticky, typical Naklah, few stems
[/b]

[b]Nicotine: [/b][b].5
[b]Unwashed[/b]
[b]Smell: [/b][/b]sweet and nutty. Honestly did not find it to have the most appealing smell.
[b]Taste:[/b][b] Its a very light and nutty taste. Does taste like Pistachios, I found the most taste to be the aftertaste which was very pleasant.[/b] When I started smoking it I was not crazy for it but it grew on me as I continued through the evening. By the end I was very pleased.
[b]Smoke:[/b] big white clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Very mellow slightly relaxed, not at all like what Naklah usually does to me. Probably mix with Zag in the future.
[b]Duration: 2 hours[/b]

[b]Purchased From: [/b]Hookah Company

[b]Overall: 8/10 I really enjoyed this flavor despite the mellow buzz. I think its a nice change from all the fruit based flavors and its one of the few nut flavors out there. I think it would make a good mixer maybe with caramel or a chocolate perhaps even a cinnamon. Would def buy this one again.
[/b]