Cherry

rattler

Nakhla Cherry

Setup: MYA QT

Smell: Cherry candy

flavor: Cherry nyquil....rather harsh

Smoke: Huge clouds...but VERY harsh. I even removed coals and foil to see if I was burning the tobacco and I was not.

I struggled through this for 20 minutes before deciding even if it was not harsh I would hate the nyquil taste. BTW the nyquil taste was not just my opinion, my wife concured that was what she tasted too. The smoke was harsh to the point of causing me to cough. This was a horrid experience.

overall: 1/10 only because it did smoke

• 4 months later...
Nahkla Cherry (El Nahkla)

Set-up
: 30" Syrian, iced base w/ water, standard bowl w/ foil
Coal: 2 Sultan silver tabs

Cut: med cut, dry-ish. Red in color and some stems. Sticky.

Smell: Smelt like those cheap cherry cough drops, the more candy like ones than workable. Had a faint chemical/medicine smell to it.
Taste: Taste; sickly sweet cherry, with a strange undercurrent of mediciny taste that seemed to coat my tongue.

Time: 35-50 min
Smoke: med to thick
Buzz: light to none

Score: 4

I bought this as I had read reviews stating this was once of the "best" cherries out there. This is NOT a good cherry, I'm not sure if my batch is old or the fact it's El Nahkla instead of Nakhla, if that made a difference.

May try mixing it with some Vanilla, or possibly something sweeter, but I'm very disappointed. Edited by lazria

El Nahkla Cherry

Set-up: 23" mordern hookah, cold water, standard medium bowl with double foil.
Coal: 3kings QL

Cut: A few stem and it's dry have to squeeze the juice out, Maroon in color.

Smell: Smells like cherry to me
Taste: same as the smell, taste like cherry

Time: 1.5-2 hours
Smoke: Decent thicknest
Buzz: Light

Score: 7-8

This shisha was given to me by the owner of a local shop where i buy my shisha, as a gift/sampler. I didn't notice that they sold Nakhla and i usally buy Al-Ajamy and AF tobacco. The owner gave me 2 50g of el nahkla cherry. I usually smoke mint and i try mixing the cherry with AF mint and the result is refreshing cherry. I use 2 3kings broken into half and put them on the outer part of the bowl. I poke a ring of circles near the outer part and make my way to the middlewith a toothpick. Best cherry session ever. Peace:)

• 5 months later...
Nakhla Cherry Shisha

Set-up
: 32" Egyptian Single Hoser

Bowl: Glazed Regular Bowl

Cut: Average shisha cut. After unwrapping this shisha, we noted it had a dark red and quite sticky color. The shisha's moisture is average. Note - This shisha is sure to make your hands red, so be sure to use the tongs when packing the bowl, however, the color does wash off with warm water and soap.

Smell: The scent of this cherry flavored shisha is quite pleasant, reminisce of sour cherry candy.

Taste: The flavor of the smoke is equally as strong as the scent, however, it loses some of its sourness in the process. It comes out of the hose tasting much sweeter than it smells. It seems artificial compared to its pre lit scent.

Smoke: The smoke is quite flavorful and fun to play with.

Buzz: Average shisha buzz, .5% nicotine.

Time: This shisha lasts as long as most other shishas.

I give this flavor a 5/10.

Next time I smoke this flavor I am going to attempt to put a mixture of cherry coke and water 1 part coke to 2 parts water, this should be interesting to see. I would also try mixing this with coke flavored shisha, to get an authentic cherry coke flavor.

• 3 weeks later...
Nakhla Cherry

Setup: Small egyptian handmade hookah

Smell: Artificial cherry (like cherry cough drops or cherry "Halls" mints)

Cut: Nice cut, quite a few stems, sticky

Smoke thickness: well this mostly depends on heat managment but its pretty decent, nice clouds.

Buzz: nice buzz, you have to get used to it because of the unwashed tobacco nakhla uses.

Taste: Well it has been compared to laundry soap. It has a very artificial cherry flavour with a strange aftertaste. It would be great if it tasted like it smelled but it doesnt. The weird taste stays for a while.

Duration: Usually lasts between 45 mins to 1 hour with 1 40mm quicklight coal. Depends on the depth of the bowl, the deeper the bowl the more flavour and the longer it will last with more heat.

Overall: I give this one a 6/10. Thats just my 2c, some people swear by this stuff but personally I've had better. Tastes nice when mixed with mint. I would only have 50g of this stuff with me, 250g is too much for me.

• 2 months later...
Nakhla Cherry - Grim's Shisha Value Reviews

Just as a quick note I'm separating my reviews into two type "Value" and "Premium" since it is unfair to compare $5 Nakhla with $15 AF if you get what I am saying.
Setup:
29" Blue Nirvana Hookah (Caravansarai)
Social Smoke Hemi Bowl w/Diamond Foil (2 layers or foil)
3 Kings QLs
Cold Tap Water

Smell: Well, how do I describe this...*looks frantically for his box of Luden's Cough Drops to make sure he didn't accidentally light them up*. Yeah that pretty much says it, Cherry Cough Drops. Not unpleasant, but definitely doesn't make you say, "Holy cow I would eat that!" I will give this a paltry 3/10

Cut: Very moist for a Nakhla product! Same usual stems and cut. This deserves a 5/10 for mediocre at best.

Flavor: As a lot of chef's say, "It tastes like it smells." Also as most chef's would do, they would throw this crap right down the shisha disposal. A round of cough drops for everyone! 2/10 (I gave it a two because it's not the worst, it's Luden's, which are tasty cough drops. I just don't want this flavor when I smoke!)

Smoke Density: For how heavy on the moisture this stuff was for Nakhla it's probably the lightest smoking of their stuff I've had yet. Not clouds, more of breath on a cold day puffs. 4/10

Duration: Hell I popped the bowl off and thoroughly cleaned it after 20 minutes to switch to something else! N/A

Final Thoughts: "Ew" "Gross" "Two thumbs down, or I should think they had their thumbs up their rears when creating this delightfully tasteless flavor!" That's what comes to mind, never again. Anyone want some FREE cherry Nakhla??? lawl. 2/10 (2 just because their strawberry soap flavor is worse)

NAKHLA CHERRY

Liquid In base: Moderete enough moist enough to give u a good smoke not to wet not to dry balanced

Cut: clean cut typical nakhla leaf is in good condition excellent virginia tobacco

Smell: In the Box: smelled like heavy cherry candy alot of aroma but not like real cherrys candy style
When smoking: smelled amzingly well filled up the whole room with cherry aroma but not like naturall cherrys though still kind of candy cherrys

Taste: First 25 min the flavour was very clear and was very cherry like (Very Sweet) next 20 min flavour stayed but not as strong

Smoke Thickness: nice large puffy clouds Hookah.gif !!

Buzz: typicall nakhla buzz the best made me stay on the couch and didnt want to leave i love the buzz u get out of all Nakhla products

Duration: A good 50 mins then it was time to go back to my favourite Nakhla two Apples

Overall: excellent taste smoke if you are a cherry fan (although not for me i dont like very sweet flavours)
Rating: 8/10 just cause im not a cherry fan just thought i should give it a try and wasent disapointed rolleyes.gif

• 6 months later...
Nakhla Cherry

Setup: Mya QT, Starlight QLs

Smell: Like Robitussin.
Taste: Like Robitussin.

They need to rename this to just Nakhla Robitussin. If you have a cold, this tobacco will likely get you over it.

If you don't have a cold, and don't chug Robitussin for the cheap alcohol buzz - give up on this one.

I nearly puked after 10 minutes.

• 1 month later...
El Nakhla Cherry

Appearance: A little bit wetter than most nakhla, but still very dry compared to AF.

Smell: Has a candy-ish cherry smell to it, sort of like cough syrup kind of smell.

Taste: Not very good IMO. Tasted nothing like cherry. Aftertaste was of cough syrup and it was too sickly sweet.

Smoke: Thin to medium smoke volume.

Buzz: Slight buzz, didn't feel it much.

Duration: I personally just smoked for 30 mins with it, could of last for about an hour or so.

Overall: Very disappointed with this. The smell and taste was too candy-ish and sweet for my liking. 3/10

*Note : I use natural oak charcoal for my sessions. 3 smalls pieces to be exact. The sizes are roughly 1in x 1in x 1.5in. So 3 pieces = 1 set. Edited by modisess

• 3 months later...
Nakhla Cherry (El Nakhla Line)

Hookah: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Tangiers Large Hookah Head
Screen/Foil: Reynold HD
Hose:
Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Usual short cut with natural looking tobacco, slightly sticky, bit red
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Cherry Candy
Taste: Candyish some say medicine like, but it's a strong cherry candy flavor
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: Good
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 9/10 This is a great flavor, It has a candyish/medicine taste, but it's great in my opinion. I ended up trading with other people to take it off their hands, for those without the taste for it.

• 3 months later...
Nakhla Cherry

Appearance

Usual Nakhla cut; not too moist, not too dry. Very sticky

Smell
Smells bloody amazing! Wonderful strong cherry smell that made the whole room smell heavenly 10/10

Taste
Taste stays with you for quite a while which I found to be a plus. The first 10 minutes taste amazing. 9/10

Smoke
Thick and white. Very pleasurable. 9/10

Buzz
First 5 minutes gives you one hell of a kick in the arse. Made me feel so relaxed after that for a long time. Nearly puts me sleep when I smoke it at night XD 9/10

Overall

I highly recommend this flavour to anyone looking to try some new flavours. Taste great, and the buzz you get is a really relaxing one. (Word of advice, don't smoke this while trying to play CS. I was falling asleep at the keyboard) 9/10

• 4 months later...
Nakhla cherry classic line
Hookah: 32 inch km copper heart
Bowl: small egypyian
Screen/Foil: Reynold HD
Hose: razzan
Coals: 1 40mmgolden
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Usual short cut with natural looking tobacco, Semi Moist, Red Dye.
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: spicy,floral,cherry
Taste: just like it smells
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: typical nakhla buzz
Duration: 1 Hour

Purchased From:
Hookah shisha

overall:8.5/10;I like this flavor alot its got a dark cherry flavor with spicy and floral notes.

• 3 years later...
[b]Naklah [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cherry [/font][/color]
[b]Hookah: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mya Bambino [/font][/color]
[b]Bowl:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] standard Egyptian [/font][/color]
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Reynolds Heavy Duty[/font][/color]
[b]Hose: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nammor[/font][/color]
[b]Coals: coconaras [/b]
[b][b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Water[/font][/color]

[b]Appearance: moist and sticky, typical Naklah, few stems not wet[/b]

[b]Nicotine: [/b][b].5
[b]Unwashed[/b]
[b]Smell: [/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Smells like cherry cough syrup [/font][/color]
[b]Taste: Taste like cherry but with an artificial aftertaste [/b]

[b]Smoke:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] just ok[/font][/color]
[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] just ok[/font][/color]
[b]Duration: 1.5-2 hours[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[b]Purchased From: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hookah shisha[/font][/color]

[b]Overall: 7/10[/b]
[b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]This flavor was just ok. Its very artificial and the cherry is not very pleasant. While I did not mind this smoke I do not think I would buy it again. The clouds and buzz were just ok as well. Overall this was a bit of a let down... Like smoking cough syrup [/color][/font][/b]