Cinnamon

cymptom

[b][u]Nakhla Cinnamon[/b][/u]

[b]Appearance: [/b]Typical Nakhla -- relatively dry, sticky and oily.

[b]Smell[/b]: Similar to Red Hots or Big Red gum. If you take a strong enough whiff it'll burn your nose a little bit.

[b]Taste:[/b] Very similar to the smell. In the early stages of the session, there were some questionable undertones (may have been coals) and the flavor itself was very mild, while the overall cinnamon sensation was strong, if that makes any sense. As you inhale, you begin to feel that cinnamon burning/tingling sensation that you get from chewing Big Red. If you hold your tongue in front of the hose as you inhale, it will burn your tongue. It also burns/tingles your throat, so for the first 10-15 minutes I couldn't take completely full sized hits. This could perhaps be mistaken for harshness, but it's different -- it's not a scratchy sensation and in my opinion it's rather pleasant and refreshing. I was very impressed with this aspect of the tobacco. After about 20 minutes, the tingling sensations had toned down a lot and the taste was coming through soft and thick -- like something baked with sweet cinnamon goodness.

[i][u]EDIT:[/u] I tried mixing with [b]AF Golden Esk. Apple[/b] and it went great. Also tried it again but with a bit of Tangiers Mint and that was also quite a success. I'd recommend a base layer of cinnamon and apple on top.

Also, I had the chance to try TCNJHookah's Tangiers Cinnamon at the local lounge tonight, so now I can make the comparison. Nakhla cinnamon has a MUCH stronger flavor, so if that's what you're looking for I'd recommend going with Nakhla for this one. [/i]

[b]Smoke: [/b]Nice and thick.

[b]Buzz: [/b]Slight buzz. Very nice.

[b]Overall: [/b]Well, I think this is gonna be a new addition to my favorites list. It's a compeltely new sensation in the realm of hookah, and after testing out how well it mixes with other brands and flavors it's very likely I'll decide to dedicate one of my hookahs to cinnamon and cinnamon mixes. Like mint, the taste lingers in the hookah pretty strong. I'm about to try mixing this with apple, so I'll add a review of that mix to this post soon.

• 5 months later...
Nakhla Cinnemon

Appearance: kinda brown wood color

Coals: 2 quick light disks

Smell: Smells between cinn and cola

Taste: Sweet. I feel like im breathing in candy

Smoke: Thick as always smile.gif

Buzz: Slight

Overall: Sweet smell, sweet taste. If you like sweet this is for you 7.5/10

Im a sucker for nakhla

• 1 year later...
NAKHLA SHERAZADE CINNAMON

First and foremost thanks to Ahwahoo2006 for sending this to me pro bono!

I was excited to try th....hell I'm excited to try everything I get we'll skip that line.

Got it in the mail and opened it to the strong smell of cinnamon, in fact I was a bit concerned, the spicy bigred-esque scent was so strong. I feared I would ne'er be able to tame the beast that confronted me now. Only one way to find out, so I stormed the gates, which in layman's terms can be understood as opening a baggy and packing a normal egyptian bowl to be smoked from Kiwi Bombadil, my QT. The dwarves were dancing it was time to partake.

Woah! First I will preface the rest of the review by saying the batch I recieved was definately dry, at least drier than the other Nak I've recieved. I'll be picking up some glycerine or mixing it with AF to moisturize my face...the nakhla...anywho, the flavor was fantastic right off the bat. Just as strong as the smell but I was given a suprise kick to the codpiece by the strong, sweet baking cinnamon taste that balanced the heat so well. I say heat in terms relative to shisha, as it had a definate throat tingle that was akin to a mint flavor but a wholly unique sensation just the same. The smell singed my nosehairs, the taste merely tickled my throat.

I have to take points off at this point for the afformentioned dryness, though it very well may just be this batch.

The first 20-30 minutes were a perfect balance of the two contrasting cinnamon sensations, and after that it waffled between the two. I would have liked some better heat management but I did everything I could with the dry nature taken into account.

I enjoyed this alot. I love strong flavors and this was a notch above AF in that department though the AF is much smoother and has none of the throat tickle, just the sweet baking goodness.

THIS WILL NOT BE FOR EVERYONE. If you are a fan of nonfruits you might love this as I did, if you stick to sweet, candy, fruity flavs I reccomend the AF. It's going to make a great mixer, I cant wait to try it out as such, and I'm waiting with baited breath, to try a Nak/AF cinnamon combo just to see what happens...I'm thinking wormhole.

AVAST YE SCURVY DOGS! TRY IT, YOU MAY LIKE IT!!!

• 1 month later...
Nakhla Sherezade Cinnamon

Hookah: Mya Razo (2 hose this go around)
Bowl: Egyptian
Screen/Foil: Reynold HD
Hose: 2x Mya hoses
Coals: 1/4 Stick Exoticas - 2
Base Liquid: Room temp water

Appearance: Chunky cut, brown and sticky
Smell: Like I was being held captive in a cinnamon bun making factory, I sat and smelled it for about 20 minutes.
Taste: Tastes like it smells.. such incredible strong cinnamon that at first I couldn't even take full hits, after a little while it started to cool off some.
Smoke: Pretty good by itself, my Nak is relatively juicy, fresh would probably be the best way to describe my cut.. I might add a wee bit of Glycerine.
Buzz: Very slight, because my head was hit by an atomic fireball with every pull.
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Overall: 9/10

Flavor-10/10 Great flavor tastes like it smells, such cinnamony goodness.

Strength of flavor-9/10 I feel like if someone drove a Mac Truck through a hurricane of cinnamon and then hit you square in the chest with it, that would come close.

Overall 9/10- Best hookah I've smoked yet, this is going to be on hand in my stash forever. The only problem was right at the beginning, it was TOO strong of a taste.. which eventually died down.

• 2 weeks later...
Nakhla Cinnamon (Sherazade Line)

Hookah: Mya QT
Bowl: Hemi Bowl
Screen/Foil: Reynold HD
Hose:
Grand Washable
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Usual short cut with natural looking tobacco, slightly sticky, bit red
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Trident Cinnamon Gum
Taste: Super Strong Cinnamon
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: Mild
Duration: 1.5 Hour

Purchased From: thehookah.com

Overall: 10/10 I was expecting this to put me on my tail, but relieved it didn't. Romman has a much potent flavor, but this borders right on perfect. I love it. Kinda bummed I only ordered 50g instead of 250g.

• 3 months later...
Nakhla Sherezade Cinnamon

Hookah: Mash'al
Bowl: Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: HD Reynolds
Hose: KM Ultimate
Coals: Cocos
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: typical nakhla not dry not wet, sticky. Added 5 tblspoons of glyc
Nicotine: .5%
Base: Corn Syrup/Glyc
Smell: Like red hot cinnamon candy
Taste: Hotness in the mouth, tastes just like those cinnamon candies your grandmother always has with her!
Smoke: best out there with glyc.
Buzz: typical nakhla buzz
Duration: 2 hours give or take.

Purchased From: thehookah

Overall: 10/10 will definitely stay in my stash, this stuff is amazing, i could smoke it for a month straight, easily! Get some and try it out!

• 1 year later...
Nakhla cinnamon

Cut wetness etc like all other sherazde. Smell very strong spicy cinnamon. Very much like the real thing with an addedd sweetness.

I love this flavour but not on its own(too strong). I smoke with nakhla dapple and the results are awsome.

More authentic cinnamon taste than al fakher cinnamon.

For me this is a great mixer. On its own 6/10 but as a mixer with dapple (and I'm sure there's other great recipes to mix with) 8.5/10

I love this flavour.

• 9 months later...
[b]Naklah [/b]Cinnamon
[b]Hookah: [/b]Mya Bambino
[b]Bowl:[/b] Standard Egyptian
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: Golden Quick lights 40mm[/b][b]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b] Water

[b]Appearance: moist and sticky, typical Naklah, few stems
[/b]

[b]Nicotine: [/b][b].5
[b]Unwashed[/b]
[b]Smell: [/b][/b]Smells like big red gum
[b]Taste: like big red gum[/b]

[b]Smoke:[/b] big white clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Typical knock you on your ass Naklah
[b]Duration: 1.5 hours[/b]

[b]Purchased From: [/b]Hookah Company

[b]Overall: 10/10 If you like big red gum buy this now. If you don't.. well that's what it tastes like. I find it to be delicious.
[/b]