Orange

Johnny_D

[b][color="orange"]Nakhla Orange[/color]

[b]Appearance: [/b] Usual Nakhla Good cut, nicely damp

[b]Smell:[/b] Heavy Natural Oranges, Like standing in the midst of an orange grove 9/10

[b]Taste:[/b] Orangy! Right from the First puff to the very last. Taste lasted a good 1 & 3/4 of an hour. 10/10

[b]Smoke:[/b] A little thin for the first 30 mins, then thickened right up. Might have been my coal management. 8/10

[b]Buzz:[/b] It's Nahkla. Enough said! Great Buzzola! 9/10

[b]Overall:[/b] 9/10 This is one right up there with straberry! And will be repeated on my next order!9/10

JD

[b][u]Nakhla Orange[/u][/b]

[b]Setup[/b]
- Abyss mod hookah (single hose)
- mod bowl
- Golden quicklite coals
- Ice in base

[b]Appearance[/b]
Usual Nakhla cut (medium and chunky), not overly moist or dry; sticky.

[b]Smell[/b]
Pleasing Orange smell, no like the fruit but like that or Tang or other orange juice from powedered form. 8/10

[b]Taste[/b]
Definitely not what was expected. Tastes like orange flavoured vitamins. I must say that to my palet, this taste was offensive. I hate the simulated flavour of Orange vitamins. It makes me want to gag - that being said, i know others who like it. personal rating: 3/10

[b]Smoke[/b]
Nice and thick, can get harsh if you are not careful. A lot nicer with ice in the base. 9/10

[b]Buzz[/b]
Typical Nakhla, kick you in the ass buzz. 8/10

[b]Overall[/b]
Its hard for me to give this flavour a good mark just because for me it is lacking in the most important aspect, Flavour! (yes i am Canadian) 4/10

--------------------------------

[b][u]Nakhla Double Apple[/u][/b]

[b]Setup[/b]
- mod bowl
- Golden quicklite coals
- Ice in base

[b]Appearance[/b]

[b]Smell[/b]
Awesome apple candy like smell. Really nice smell fills the house when you acclimate this stuff. Smells really yummy 10/10

[b]Taste[/b]
Tastes as good as it smells. Really yummy. Has a defnite anise flavour to it, but it is not overpowering and works really well with the apple flavour. 9/10

[b]Smoke[/b]
Nice and thick, can get harsh if you are not careful. A lot nicer with ice in the base. 9/10

[b]Buzz[/b]

[b]Overall[/b]
I really enjoy this flavour, the smell is so enticing and then the flavour is soo pleasing. What more can you ask for? Definitely something to keep stoked. 9/10

--------------------------------

[b][u]Nakhla Peach[/u][/b]

[b]Setup[/b]
- mod bowl
- Golden quicklite coals
- Ice in base

[b]Appearance[/b]

[b]Smell[/b]
Very nice peachy smell, reminds me of the fuzzy peach candy smell and peach cobbler mixed. 10/10

[b]Taste[/b]
Tastes as good as it smells. I agree that it is not exactly a peach flavour, i would say its closer to a nectarine like flavour. That being said, it is really really good! 10/10

[b]Smoke[/b]

[b]Buzz[/b]

[b]Overall[/b]
This is definitely the one Nakhla flavour that you cannot affordt to not have in stock! 10/10

• 6 months later...
Naklha Orange

Appearance: semi wet, not too many stems

Coals: 1 3K QL coal (the usual for me)

Smell: smells like orange as you would expect.

Taste: Surprised that it actually tasted exactly like oranges. Flavor lasts about 35-40 minutes.

Buzz: none whatsovever

Overall: The smell was wonderful and it produced nice thick clouds although it didn't last too long.

8.5/10. Edited by Gaara

• 4 months later...
NAKHLA ORANGE

Cut: Good, oily more than wet, typical Nakhla

Smell: Great! Smells like an orange, just the way it should.

Taste: Orange all the way! Great flavor!

Smoke: Good thick smoke

Buzz: Very strong, nice and relaxing.

Overall: A very good flavor. I will be adding this to my collection. 9/10

-----------------------------

NAKHLA LEMON

Cut: Good, oily more than wet, typical Nakhla

Smell: Delicious, smells like a sweet lemon.

Taste: I though it couldn't get any better after trying Orange, but it seems I was wrong. It tasted delicious and refreshing, like a cold Sprite on a hot day.

Buzz: Great buzz, one of the best I've had in a while.

Overall: I think you pretty much owe it to yourself to try this flavor. In my opinion it's one of the best. 10/10

COMING SOON: NAKHLA ZAGHLOUL & NAKHLA ROSE

• 2 months later...
nakhla orange

i went out to my local arabic market and saw this orange box of shisha just sitting there, and ever since ive heard about hookah people have told me about the orange flavour was good so i grabed the 250g box for only $5.10 (good deal compared to a thing of Pharaoh's for around ten bucks

CUT well the cut was pretty good but there were a few stems and it was unusually dry.

SMELL the smell was right on orange i mean to the T but it did have a little tinge of cleaner to it

SMOKE the smoke was freaking amazing (even though i had my doubts by the look of how dry the shisha was. everyone at the party was like how can you blow clouds that big.

over all i give it a 7/10

If you really want a treat mix a bowl of nakhla orange with a equal ammount of peach and it will blow your mind

• 2 months later...
Nakhla Orange

Ok so i just started a bowl of this and i felt compelled to write a review..

Smell: Smells like orange from afar, smells bad up close

Cut: regular nakhla cut and sticky (not drippy...sticky :S)

Smoke: pretty good smoke

Taste: like orange candy!! strong smoke though, not for the sensitive throats. i really like the taste.

Overall: i'd give this one a 7/10 purely cos i love the taste, but i would prefer it if it was smoother (might add some glycerin) and sweeter

• 2 months later...
Nakhla Orange

My first flavor of Nakhla

Setup-Sahara Smoke 3 hose

Coals: 2 33mm 3 Kings

Used both foil and a screen

Both smoked excellent with thick clouds of smoke and a moderate buzz

Duration: probably a good hour, used about 3 coals, added one once the first two burned down, and kept the smoke thick.

Overall I'd give it a 9/10, has a great flavor that I enjoy very much

• 2 weeks later...
Review : Nakhla Orange

Setup: Non Brand but dependable hookah with normal plastic hose, medium size classic unglazed bowl.
3 Kings QL coals. Used 1 1/2 coals at a time

Smell: Smells tangy, mild orange candy. Pleasing smell.

Cut: Standard nakhla cut, not too many stems or well cut up small pieces of stem. Decently moist. not too clumpy or sticky.

Smoke: Good amount of smoke. Heat sensitive though. Had to remove the coals and lay off the hose for a min, continued with 1 3K instead of 1 1/2 and it was fine from there.

Flavour: Soft orange flavour, not chemical, tobacco flavour was not dominant. Really enjoyable sweet orange taste.

Buzz: Not noticably heavy. Didn't hit me hard.

Duration: Not as long as Nakhla DA, but maybe that's because i started with too much coal. Still lasted about 70 mins. Next time will probably be better.

Overal: Pleasing flavour, good amount of smoke but heat sensitive. I can recommend it. 7.5/10 Edited by Majid

• 1 month later...
Nakhla Orange

Hookah: Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Hemi Bowl
Screen/Foil: Screen
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coco Nara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Natural Tobacco Color, slightly moist
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: The smell was Definitely Orange
Taste: The taste is great actually tasted like an Orange, and left an orange candy taste in your mouth, like starbursts or skittles. EXCELLENT!
Smoke: Huge White Clouds by the third pull!
Buzz: Decent Buzz
Duration: ~180

Purchased From:
eBay, before seller was kicked off for selling tobacco

Overall: 9.5/10 Awesome Flavor, didn't hit me as hard as Peach, but I thought the flavor was just a bit light at times. Still an awesome smoke!

• 10 months later...
Nakhla Orange

Set up - Mya Econo QT with nammor hose and room temp water in the base.

Look - Standard nakhla, dry large cut with a bit of stems, I add honey (particularly orange blossom honey for this happy.gif ) to all my nakhla

Smell - Delicious smell of oranges

Smoke - Pretty much what I expect from nakhla, average smoke, nothing spectacular, but good none the less.

Taste - Great strong taste of oranges, strong on the fresh side with a little bit of candy orange sweetness, but great, strong, but not enough to totally blow out your tastebuds

Overall - 9.5/10 My personal favorite orange, wish it had a little more smoke, but other than that, tastes awesome. Could not ask for more flavor.

• 5 months later...
Nakhla Orange
Hookah: 22 inch MZ
Bowl: Mya Bowl
Screen/Foil: Aluminium Foil
Hose: Small Mya
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water with 5-7 ice cubes

Appearance: Usual cut, some stems. A bit dry than normal
Smell: Just like fresh cut oranges
Taste: Tasted great! Just like the way it smelled, fresh oranges. More tangy than sweet
Smoke: Thick clouds. Could not see my TV
Buzz: Decent buzz, stronger than normal
Duration: 1 1/2 hours

Purchased From:
Local shop
Overall: 9/10. I am a big fan of orange flavors and would definitely recommend this to anyone.

• 1 year later...
[b]Naklah [/b]Orange
[b]Hookah: [/b]Mya Bambino
[b]Bowl:[/b] Standard Egyptian
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: Golden Quick lights 40mm[/b][b]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b] Water

[b]Appearance: moist and sticky, typical Naklah, few stems
[/b]

[b]Nicotine: [/b][b].5
[b]Unwashed[/b]
[b]Smell: [/b][/b]Like a delicious ripe orange after you peal off the skin
[b]Taste: Like a delicious orange =)[/b]

[b]Smoke:[/b] big white clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Typical knock you on your ass Naklah
[b]Duration: 1.5 hours[/b]

[b]Purchased From: [/b]Hookah Company

[b]Overall: 9/10 Overall a really good flavor and its my favorite orange right now. Its a bit heat sensitive but amazing none the less. I took the advice from one of Stuie's reviews about mixing it with Cardamom and its to die for =)
[/b]