The Last Pie

Chreees

Post your reviews for Tangiers Birquq Last Pie here. Please start your review with Tangiers Birquq Last Pie so that others can use the search engine and find it easily. Any non-review posts will be edited out by the mods.

• 2 weeks later...
[b]Tangiers Birquq [color=#ff8c00]The Last Pie[/color] (Flavor #107)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Abanos (2011 Version)
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Alcan HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nogoom
[b]Coals:[/b] Razan
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Very Juicy
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Identical to a specific flavor of SodaLicious fruit snacks I had when I was a kid. A sort of citrusy fruit smell?
[b]Taste: [/b]Same as the smell, but milder. I have a really hard time describing this taste in specific terms.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Mild
[b]Duration:[/b] 2-3 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] 5starhookah

[b]Overall: [/b]8/10 A delicious flavor, but I have no idea what the hell it is. It tastes like a fruit snack brand called SodaLicious I had when I was a kid, but beyond that I really don't know what to specifically say about it. It's sort of a citrusy fruit I guess, but very mild on the citrus and very "fruit punchy" on the fruit side. It's so non-descript that I have no idea what they were even going for with this one. It is rare that I am ever at a loss for what a flavor is, but I just don't know what to call this one. Usually I can pick out specific notes and undertones, but here, I just felt like I was smoking "swamp water" (a concoction of all the kinds of available soda that we used to make as kids). Now, don't get me wrong, this is a great flavor, it's just hard to figure out what it is. I like it, but I wish the flavor was stronger (as strong as the smell). It is by no means mild, I just wish it was more "punch in the face". I think with time I'll be able to figure this one out, but for now it remains "mystery citrusy fruit" to me.

• 1 year later...

Tangiers Birquq The Last Pie

Hookah: Al Nawras Wooden/Brass Syrian on Group Elegance Red Genie Base.
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel.
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty.
Hose: Red FancyHose.
Coals: Two Coconaras.
Base Liquid: Water.
Appearance: What all Tangiers looks like, more or less.
Smell: Berry Pie.
Taste: Same as it smells, a berry flavor.
Smoke: Tang clouds you know and love!
Buzz: Little bit I think, but I was smoking other flavors at the time as well, including Burley.
Duration: ~2 Hours.

Purchased From: Sample from Eric.

Overall: 10/10. If you're looking for an excellent berry flavor, this is it. I can't exactly pinpoint what type of berry pie it tastes like... It just tastes like you're eating a pie! Maybe Blackberry? I dunno. All you need to know is that it's damn good. Try it if you can. You won't be disappointed.