Hacitraegas

Chreees

Post your reviews for Tangiers Birquq Hacitraegas here. Please start your review with Tangiers Birquq Hacitraegas so that others can use the search engine and find it easily. Any non-review posts will be edited out by the mods.

• 2 weeks later...
[b]Tangiers Birquq [color=#ff8c00]Hacitragus[/color] (Flavor #106)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Abanos (2011 Version)
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Alcan HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nogoom
[b]Coals:[/b] Razan
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Very Juicy
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]All the citrus! Initially anyways. After I got used to how citrusy it was, I picked out a cross between Orange Soda and Orange Creamsicle
[b]Taste:[/b] Worked the same was as when I first smelled it. Initially, very much a general citrus taste, upon some mellowing and time spent smoking, I picked out the same two orange flavors as the smell.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Mild
[b]Duration:[/b] 2-3 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] 5starhookah

[b]Overall: [/b]10/10 This just might be the best citrus flavor I have ever had. Orange Soda for me smokes great, but I tend to get sick of it because of it's sweetness, heaviness and the "tingle" effect. Orange creamsicle on it's own would just be too overwhelming for me and I would probably get sick of it as well. This strikes a really solid middle ground between the two and ends up being a great all around citrus flavor, despite being focused primarily on orange flavors. It does not have much in the way of a chemical taste to it, which I love (and I think ruins most citrus flavors, like AF Orange). It has a strange balance between being a light and heavy smoke, the taste being light and the feel of the smoke being heavy, only a few other flavors do this to me. All around, if you like citrus, you'll love this.

• 4 months later...

Tangiers Birquq Hacitragus (Flavor #106)

Hookah: Tokel Tuğralı
Bowl: Kashbah Male Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Gaia
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Dark, Very Juicy
Nicotine: 0.3%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Citrusy
Taste: Citrus Blend
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Mild
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Sample from Eric

Overall: 10/10 It’s an amazing citrus blend. I know there is a lot in here but all I can really pick out is Lime and Orange. Fantastic refreshing citrus blend. This is an amazing smoke, I will be getting a lot more very soon.

• 2 months later...

Hookah: Nour 38B
Bowl: Crown Micro V2.0
Screen/Foil: HD Foil
Hose: Social Smoke Pro Lounge
Coals: Inhale Japanese Nats
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short cut, very dark, very moist and juicy
Smell: Heavy orange with citrus
Taste: Like an orange cream with hints of other citrus
Smoke: Great clouds
Buzz: Mild to none
Duration: 1-2 hours

Purchased From: Bought from Nerdy

Overall: 10/10
I love citrus flavors and this is on spot with what I like, very strong flavor that lasts on the tongue, great amount of smoke, heat maintenance was fairly simple, threw it in my Micro V2 and went to town. My friends liked it a lot, received a lot of compliments. I wish it had more of a buzz but I barely noticed one after an hour. Definitely a good smoke though, looking forward to more Tangier's!

Edited by KnightHawk63

• 3 months later...

Hookah: km single pear

screen/foil: Off brand HD foil

Hose: Nogoom

Coals: CCN

Base: Ice water

Bowl: 2013 tangiers small

Appearance: Short cut, very dark, very moist and juicy
Smell: strong citrus
Taste: lemon/lime orange
Smoke: Great clouds
Buzz: Mild to none
Duration: 2 hours

overall: 9.5/10..Great citrus flavor, either its orange mixed with lemon or lime. Its a fresh taste with no bad after taste,  During the session the flavor seemed to dull a bit sooner than some other tang flavors. Maybe it was user error...to much heat early on. Clouds were large and thick..acclimation was easy. I will buy it again. IF you like grapefruit,orange,citrus definitely try this one out.