Pinepas

Chreees

Post your reviews for Tangiers Birquq Pinepas here. Please start your review with Tangiers Birquq Pinepas so that others can use the search engine and find it easily. Any non-review posts will be edited out by the mods.

• 2 weeks later...
[b]Tangiers Birquq [color=#ff8c00]Pinepas[/color] (Flavor #104)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Abanos (2011 Version)
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Alcan HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nogoom
[b]Coals:[/b] Razan
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Very Juicy
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Banana Runtz candy. Exactly like that.
[b]Taste:[/b] Banana Runtz undertones, suprisingly. Much more of a distinct pineapple and passionfruit taste.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Mild
[b]Duration:[/b] 2-3 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] 5starhookah

[b]Overall: [/b]8/10 This one suprised me when I first smelled it, as I was not expecting a candied artificial banana smell. I have found that with some quick acclimation before smoking (done after an initial 4/20 acclimation) for around 20 minutes, the banana runtz candy smell mellows out and you get much more of a distinct pineapple passionfruit smell. The taste has some subtle undertones of that candy banana taste, but for the most part you will pick out the pineapple first as it is the dominant flavor here, and the passionfruit as more of minor taste. I don't find this flavor to be anything particular special, but it is one of the few good pineapple flavors I've had that I didn't get sick of very quick. My friend, who doesn't like pineapples, even commented on how he "didn't think it was that bad" (surprising, since he reallllly doesn't like pineapples). This one certainly wont be a regular in my stash, but I did enjoy it more than I thought I would.