Picnic Punch

Chreees

Post your reviews for Tangiers Birquq Picnic Punch here. Please start your review with Tangiers Birquq Picnic Punch so that others can use the search engine and find it easily. Any non-review posts will be edited out by the mods.

Tangiers Picnic Punch #101
Hookah: Mya Acrylic
Bowl: Crown Micro Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Generic HD
Hose: Wrapped Nammor w/ Orb mouthtip
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water
Appearance: Typical Tangiers, no dye, fine cute, etcetc
Nicotine: 0.3%
Base: Molasses
Smell: VERY strong, watermelon and lime. Delicious to say the least, smells very similar to jolly ranchers.
Taste: Same as the smell
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: Standard Tangiers buzz, would be strong to a casual smoker
Duration: 3-4 Rounds of nats
Purchased From: HookahJohn
Overall: 9.5/10 If this ever stays in stock, it will definitely be a staple to my stash. One of the best fruity shishas I've ever smoked, and the flavor stays throughout the bowl. Personally, I see little to no difference in heat management with Birquq (as opposed to Noir/Lucid), but this may just be me. The only reason it's not a 10 is cause I feel there's always room for a little improvement. The flavor is VERY strong, but just short of Cane Mint strong. If you like Tangiers and fruity flavors, try this, no question at all.

• 2 weeks later...
[b]Tangiers Birquq [color=#ff8c00]Picnic Punch[/color] (Flavor #101)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Abanos (2011 Version)
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Alcan HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nogoom
[b]Coals:[/b] Razan
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Very Juicy
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Watermelon Slices candy with lime soda undertones
[b]Taste:[/b] Same as the smell
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Mild
[b]Duration:[/b] 2-3 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] 5starhookah

[b]Overall: [/b]9/10 I have always been a fan of watermelon flavors, but after trying some of the less candied and less artificial tasting watermelon flavors (Now With Melon as an example), the candied artificial ones don't taste as good to me. That being said, this is the first one I've tried that has tasted like the watermlon slices candy I used to get as a kid. The lime soda undertones it has also really add to it and "freshen" up the taste, giving it a brighter overall taste. If it wasn't for the nostalgia this one gave me, I would probably rank it an 8, as it was nothing too complex or mind blowing, but being that it was a recognizable and loved candy flavor as a kid, I dig it. Won't be a regular in my stash, but I will not object to smoking it ever.

• 5 weeks later...
Picnic Punch - Flavor #701 (Birquq)

[b]Hookah:[/b] Al Nawras Wooden/Brass Syrian on red Group Elegance genie base.
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Pico Phunnel.
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty.
[b]Hose:[/b] Red Razan Abu Mahir.
[b]Coals:[/b] Two Razans Stonehenged.
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water.

[b]Appearance: [/b]Finer cut than Noir or Lucid, medium juiciness. Brown in color.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Really sweet lime/watermelon smell.
[b]Taste:[/b] Just like it smells.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Tangiers clouds.
[b]Buzz:[/b] None.
[b]Duration:[/b] ~2 hours.

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Sample set Eric sent out December 2012.

[b]Overall: [/b]10/10. A very good flavor. It's a nice balance of lime and watermelon. I have been told this was the flavor originally called Old Lime Water. The taste is great. I think everyone should try it. I love it, and will probably buy it again.

• 3 months later...

Tangiers Birquq Picnic Punch (Flavor # 701)

Hookah: Tokel Tuğralı
Bowl: Kashbah Male Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Gaia
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Dark, Very Juicy
Nicotine: 0.3%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Lime Watermelon
Taste: Lime Watermelon
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Mild
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Sample from Eric

Overall: 9/10 It’s a great combo, I never thought of. The smell of the shisha is mostly lime but you can smell a bit of watermelon. The taste is mostly lime on the inhale but you taste the combo on the exhale. It’s an overall great smoke.  It’s not something I will smoke often but it’s great one to break up the monotony.