Mandarin

jtemes

[b]El Nakhla Mandarin[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b] very dry. thought it almost seemed to dry.

[b]Smell:[/b] Very nice Mandarin smell. Quite authentic.

[b]Taste:[/b] Subtle yet very tasty. Tastes so similar to eating a mandarin. Exactly how it should taste. 8/10

[b]Smoke:[/b] Great smoke. Thick. 8/10

[b]Buzz:[/b] No buzz at all. Which I was happy about because usually smoking by myself I dont feel like cloud floating. 9/10

[b]Overall:[/b] Definately one of my favorite Nakhla flavors. Its a keeper for sure. 9/10

• 6 months later...
Mandarin
Coals:
1 QLite
Smell: Very nice smell! exactly like Mandarin
Taste: Ok taste...not amazing for me
Buzz: GOD DAMN! I get buzzed way too easy from most tobacco but this definetely buzzed the sh!t outta me
Thickness of Smoke : Decent but not as thick as Al-Waha
Overall: 7/10.... nice smoke.but the nicotine gets me shaking so il probably offer it to some of my friends who dont get buzzed wink.gif wont smoke it soon again but will remember its potent! for me at least blink.gif

• 1 year later...
Nakhla Mandarin Orange

Setup: MyaQT, mya hose, ice water in base

Smell: Like freshly picked oranges. Made my hotel room smell great while the bag was open. 8/10

Taste: Better than straight up Nakhla Orange by far. Sweet orange taste that begged for another hit. 9/10

Overall: 8.5/10

This is now going to my regular rotation along with the Nakhla Peach, Sweet Melon, and Grape.

• 3 months later...
Nakhla Mandarin

Hookah: Standard egyptian
Coals: Started with 3 coconaras til it warmed up then removed one
Bowl: Large phunnel with windcover
Base: water with Ice

10/10 AMAZING!! I am going to my local shop to buy 2 more packs tomorrow. My favourite flavour by far.

• 3 weeks later...
Nakhla Mandarin
Smell: 10/10
Good, strong smell of mandarin, I actually got a bit hungry for mandarins just by smelling the tobacco.

Taste: 9/10
Great, full taste of real mandarin, not at all synthetic, nice taste from the beginning. Contrary to a lot of the Nakhla tobaccos I have tasted it actually tastes like it smells. Very fresh and orangey flavour, very good!

Røg: 8 af 10
Good, semi-thick smoke, thicker than most other Nakhla tobaccos. Great smoke all through the session.

All in all: 9 af 10
Really great fruit-tobacco, great and authentic taste. I'm definately going to order more of this, it might even end up being one of my favourite Nakhla flavours! If you like mandarin and other orangey fruits, then you will surely enjoy this tobacco.

• 1 month later...
Nakhla Mandarin
Hookah: KM Faridat
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynold HD
Hose: Km Deluxe
Coals: Al Awe'al
Base Liquid: Aqua

Appearance: Chunky cut, brown and sticky
Smell: Like oranges
Taste: Awesome orange flavor
Smoke: by itself meh...with glycerine AWESOME
Buzz: None
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Overall: 10/10 Awesome, by far the best orange I have had. This is one I would recommend to all, it is a great flavor and really cheap too!

• 3 weeks later...
Nakhla Mandarin

Hookah: 33" KM Pharonie
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: KM Ultimate
Coals: 2 CH Naturals
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: No food coloring, so as with most Nakhla, a dull brownish color. Med cut.
Smell: Like orange peels! Haha.
Taste: Slightly bitter, but a very nice flavor overall. They got the Mandarin angle down perfectly.
Smoke: Nice thick clouds.
Buzz: Pretty strong for me. Always gets me.
Duration: About and hour or so

Overall: 9/10. One of the best orange flavors I have tried. While not as sweet as I was expecting, the flavor was still great. Pick it up if you haven't already.

I added some glycerin to the last 100g or so and the clouds were booming.

• 3 months later...
Nakhla Mandarin Orange

(Format taken from Stuie)

Hookah: Tri-Metal
Bowl: Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: HD Reynolds
Hose: KM Ultimate
Coals: Cocos
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: not dry, not wet, it was typical nakhla sticky. Added 5 tbsp of glyc to make it wet
Nicotine: .5
Base: Corn Syrup/Glyc
Smell: Like fresh oranges, sweet and tart at the same time
Taste: Explosion of orange/citrus
Smoke: Can't beat it with added glycerin
Buzz: Typical big buzz from nakhla
Duration: about 2 hours give or take a bit

Purchased From: Nazarhookah

Overall: 9.5/10 lost .5 because it is one of the nakhla flavors i find taste better and smokes better when acclimated. Best orange on the market, hands down. I have only tried about a couple orange flavors, including fusion, tang orange soda, and fantasia orange sherbert.

• 10 months later...
[size="3"][b]Nakhla [color="#ff8c00"]Mandarin[/color] (El Nakhla Line)[/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Hemi Bowl
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynold Heavy Duty[b]
Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Usual short cut with natural looking tobacco, Sticky.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Orange and Honeysuckle
[b]Taste:[/b] Mandarin Orange
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Good
[b]Duration: [/b]1 Hour
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com
[b]
Overall: [/b]9/10 The smell of honeysuckle made me hope i could taste it in there, but nope. It's more of a mandarin orange taste all the way. I prefer the normal orange but I see why people love it. It is one of Nakhla's best!

• 2 years later...
Coals: 3 pieces of bamboocha naturals, a bit much for AF but pretty much perfect for nakhla.
Smell: pretty much spot on, smoke smells really nice too.
Look: regular nakhla cut, bought the 250 pack so quite molassy unlike the 50g pack.
Taste: kinda gentle as it warms up but once it gets nice and heated its very good.
Buzz: I smoke cigarettes too so nicotine buzz dosnt really hit me, not even from nakhla.
Thickness of Smoke : starts of kinda wispy, got fairly thick in the session
Overall: 8.5/10 pretty great really, not the best but one of their more or less spot on flavor with good smoke.