Banana

ghostofdavid

Nakhla Banana [b]Setup:[/b]One Hookah-Shisha.com purchased Mya Saray QT with two hose adapter. Two people smoking out of this, for about 40 minutes. Mya standard deep bowl. One Mya Hose and One Hookah-shisha.com washable plastic hose. [b]Cut:[/b] Very fine strips of tobacco. Sticky. Not overly wet. [b]Smell:[/b] Ever had any Banana flavoured Laffy Taffy? This is spot on, as my British friend would say.[b]Smoke:[/b] Extremely thick. As far as I know, Nakhla produces the thickest smoke I've seen yet.[b]Taste: [/b] If you are into artificial banana flavouring, you will love this. It was enjoyable and a cheap smoke. [b]Duration:[/b] 45 Minutes with 2 3Kings Coals. [b]Overall Impression and Rating:[/b] I have not smoked Nakhla since a few years ago. When I saw it at the local grocery store for 5.99, I was a little hesitant to get it because Nakhla seems to be on the lower end of shishas I have experienced it. However, I think this flavour is worth trying out. I think I understand what Tangiers means when he says that Banana flavouring is hard to replicate because so much of it comes from the texture of the fruit. Artifical banana was developed into almost a completely different flavour, so don't go expecting a real banana flavour with this shisha.4 out of 5. A real bang for your buck!

• 6 months later...
Nakhla Banana

Set Up: Medium Mya hookah, one quicklite coal

Tobacco: Sticky, easily seperable

Smell: Has a scent just like the "candy" banana flavor... Similar to the taste of a banana Runt candy. smile.gif (8/10)

Taste: Sweet and pleasant, essentially the same sensation as the smell described above. (8/10)

Smoke: Thick, lasting for approximately an hour per coal. (7/10)

Buzz: Medium, certainly ceases to continue after approx 20 mins. (6/10)

Overall: Great smoke, pleasant, tasty... I give Nakhla Banana an overall rating of 8/10.

• 5 months later...
Banana

Setup: Both mya qt with standard bowl, nammor hose, and 40mm 3K

Taste: Tastes like a candy banana for a good 20 minutes or so, then my taste buds had a hard time distinguishing the banana flavor and became just a generic sweetness/smokiness.

Duration: 1hr

Sweet Melon

Setup: Mya QT, nammor hose, 40mm 3K

Taste: I was actually surprised at this one. I've never been a fan of nakhla in my whole smoking career, but this one is actually really good. Has a cantelopey, honeydewey, meloney flavor

Duration: 1hr (that's just generally how long I go before getting tired of inhaling)

• 6 months later...
Nakhla Bannana

Setup:

Mya Bambino Sky Blue
Cold Water
1 Quick Light

Smell:
It did smell like bannana but not quite strong

Cut:
Quite abit of stems and not juicy as Al-Fakher or Layalina.

Smoke:
Quite thick not the thickest.

Flavor:
Hmmmmm nice sweet taste, really liked the taste its perfectly like sweet bannana's

Buzz: Nothing really just really little light headed...

Duration:
About 30mins....just didnt feel like smoking for long

Overall:
I like this probably smoke it again today! biggrin.gif 8/10

• 4 months later...
Nakhla Banana

Hookah: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Saudi Bowl
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Social Smoke Washable
Coals: Easy Light Japs
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance:
Usually short cut with natural looking tobacco, slightly sticky
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Banana
Taste: Good Banana Taste, i think about as good as you can get to the real thing
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: Slight
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: eBay before Seller got caught

Overall: 9/10 Great smoke. Can't wait to try mixing it. Only problem i had was the jap coals that I could taste them. Other than that great smoke. Highly Recommend!

• 1 year later...
Nakhla Banana

Hookah: OG Tri-metal
Bowl: small phunnel
Screen/Foil: HD Reynolds
Hose: Homemade vinyl tube
Coals: Cocos
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Very gooey, not drippy, not dry.
Nicotine: .5%
Base: Corn Syrup/Glyc
Smell: banana runts
Taste: banana runts
Smoke: Awesome
Buzz: Typical Nakhla buzz
Duration: 1.5 hours

Purchased From: Local Arab Market

Overall: 7.5/10 I like it, but it is artificial banana flavor, just like banana runts. So it gets sickening after about 45 min. I imagine mixing this with mango, peach, coconut, or strawberry would tone down that banana runt flavor and mix really well.

• 2 years later...
[b]Naklah [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Banana [/font][/color]
[b]Hookah: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mya Bambino [/font][/color]
[b]Bowl:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Standard Egyptian [/font][/color]
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Reynolds Heavy Duty[/font][/color]
[b]Hose: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]standard [/font][/color]
[b]Coals: Coconaras [/b]
[b][b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Water[/font][/color]

[b]Appearance: Very dry even for Naklah[/b]

[b]Nicotine: [/b][b].5
[b]Unwashed[/b]
[b]Smell: [/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Smells sweet did not remind me of bananas though [/font][/color]
[b]Taste: sweet smoke [/b]

[b]Smoke:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] big white clouds [/font][/color]
[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] meh for Naklah [/font][/color]
[b]Duration: 1.5[/b]

[b]Purchased From: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hookah shisha[/font][/color]

[b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Overall: 6/10 I did not enjoy this flavor at all. The taste was just sweet smoke and did not give me a noticeable flavor at all other than sweet. In fact the flavor was so unnoticeable I actually tasted my charcoals through the smoke which never happens with coconaras. The buzz was very mild which was surprising for it not being Mizo or Basha. Good clouds though... Not impressed and will not buy again. [/color][/font][/b]

• 7 months later...

I don't know what the heck I was doing in the past with this flavor (Was probably overheating it), but I recently picked it up again to give it another go, and I like it much more than my previous review. It isn't so much of a runt flavor, it actually tastes like banana bread to me on the second go round with it. It is extremely delightful, not too heavy and not too light. Not very artificial, and extremely smooth. This is a great flavor and my updated review is a 9/10