Lemon

Lukasa

Nakhla LemonCut: Standard nakhla size and dry as your mama's vajayjay.Smell: Smells like a janitors closet. Lemon pine-sol.Thickness: Its nakhla dude. standard nakhla thickness. (medium)Flavor: PRetty pleasant. Some may consider it to taste like pine sol, but actually the smell and taste are much different. I get a very nice tart, barely sweet flavor from it. Its a great change of pace.overall: 3.5 /5

• 8 months later...
Nakhla Lemon

Set-up: 27" Egyptian,
Bowl: glass w/ glass screen
Base: iced with water
Coals: 4 silver tab Sultans, 2 at a time
Time: 2 hours

Cut: Med cut, some stems. Semi-sticky, but possibly due to storage (ORG owner zip-locked) Unknown age as well.

Smell: Faint lemon.

Taste: At first, very faint, then heated up it produced a nice sour lemon taste.

Smoke: Med to Thick

Buzz: Heavy

overall: 8/10 Nakhla is a strong shisha, but if you can handle it, it rocks. This favor is subtle, I highly recommend mixing it with other shisha or maybe adding lemon/lemon juice/lemonaide to the base. Heat management is critical - i did burn it after 1 hour, up I was able to scrape off the burnt stuff, stir up the remaining stuff, and smoke it for another hour. Excellent!

• 1 year later...
NAKHLA LEMON

Taste: Pinsol. It was freakin gross. I kept trying to convince myself I liked it but I think I was just desperate for a smoke. Really, it had a chemical smell and the taste was even worse. The chemical taste did wear off a bit after about 45 minutes but by then I was pissed.

Appearance: Very dry and sticky, I like wet shisha and this was NOT for me. And WTF were the little shisha pellets or gunshot or whatever that was? It was like handling loose gunpowder tea.

Buzz: Huge buzz but I was left with a comparably huge headache.

Clouds: Shit. I added some heat and it got better but then started burning soon thereafter.

Overall: I'm never buying Nakhla again. In hindsight this was one of the worst smokes I've ever had. I really was desperate. Flavor sucked, heat management sucked, headache sucked. If I had to rate it I'd give a 3/10 and that may be generous.

Sorry Nakhla fans

Edited by giant ninja robot

• 10 months later...
Nakhla Lemon

Set up - Espresso Tower, water and ice in the base.

Look - Dry, lots of stems, very brown

Smell - Smelled like Pine-sol

Smoke - Nothing special no where near clouds.

Taste - Tastes exactly how it smells. Very pine-sol like I did not like this at all.

Buzz - The first few times I smoked it I got a huge buzz, I felt like I was drunk. I haven't felt it recently though.

Overall - 2/10 I am fairly new to Hookah and this was my first time trying Nakhla, I really hated this flavor, it kind of makes me wonder about Nakhla, I am kind of hesitating to try any other flavors.

• 7 months later...
[size="3"][b]Nakhla [color="#f4a460"]Lemon[/color] (Fakhfakhina Line)[/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Dark Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Hemi Bowl
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynold Heavy Duty[b]
Hose: [/b]Mya Saray Ninja Hose
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Usual short cut with natural looking tobacco, Moist.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Hint of Lemon
[b]Taste:[/b] Slight Lemon
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Good
[b]Duration: [/b]1 Hour
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com
[b]
Overall: [/b]6/10 The Lemon Flavor isn't strong. More flavor on the exhale. It's mild lemon flavor. Nothing I would go for. But it's a nice try. It does mix well, but you got to keep the majority of the mix to keep it from disappearing.

• 11 months later...
[size=2][size=2][b][size=2][color=#1C2837]Nakhla Fakhfakhina[/color][color="#FFA500"] [/color][color="#FFFF00"]Lemon[/color][/size][/b]

[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][b]Hookah:[/b] 35" KYNMR
[b]Bowl: [/b]Vortex, lightly packed, ~25g
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] heavy-duty recycled aluminium foil[b]
Hose: [/b]KY 'Nammor' clone
[b]Coals:[/b] Zoghal Ghaleb natural lemon wood lump coals, 3 pieces approx. 1" cubed
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Unusually moist for Nahkla, lots of molasses, almost like AF. Tobacco in regular shreds as per any other Nakhla.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Artificial lemon, somewhere between sherbet lemons and floor cleaner. Not unpleasant, but not zesty or very natural.
[b]Taste:[/b] Mild, pleasant lemon flavour, but not very much of it.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge clouds of typical greyish-white Nakhla smoke.
[b]Buzz: [/b]Good
[b]Duration: [/b]50 minutes. Bowl could have done more, but I don't think I can be bothered to replace the coals.
[b]Purchased From:[/b] no comment
[b]
Overall: [/b]6/10. [/size][/font][/color][/size][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2]A pleasant flavour but quite mild; a bit artificial and not as much strength of flavour as I would have liked. I've no objection to smoking the rest, it's pleasant rather than not, but it's not a flavour I'd go out of my way to buy if it hadn't been particularly cheap. Very much prefer the Mandarin, as citrus-flavoured Nakhla goes.[/size][/font][/color][/size]