Mixed Fruit

Onion

Nakhla Mixed FruitAppearance: Dont really know enough to be an accurate judgeSmell: Definitely smelled fruityTaste: Taste? Cant really recall any. Sometimes on the exhale the smoke will leave somewhat of a lighter feeling on your palette, but the only taste I got out of this was waxy.Smoke: Typical thickness that I've ever had off nahklaBuzz: Good solid buzz. I've smoked a bowl on my own and never felt sick to my stomach eitherOverall: Wouldnt buy it again. The taste is just too unsatisfying.Nakhla MintAppearance: (see above)Smell: Minty, but more of a raw herbal minty smell.Taste: Great. Your tongue is hit with an herbal taste while your throat and mouth are left with a feeling like you're sucking on a lozengeSmoke: Typical of NahklaBuzz: Maybe a bit harder than mixed fruit (maybe we just hit this one a bit harder because its more pleasant though) but still didnt make any of us keel over or feel nauseous.Overall: A flavour that I'll make sure I always have some of.

• 1 month later...
New Hookah Review

I havent smoke much so i might be doing somethign wrong but here goes.

Naklha Mixed Fruit

Smell:smelled frutyish. Not a very strong smell at all.

Cut: Not too sure about this but i think i spotted a few stems.

Appearance: Dark, not as moist as other things i've tried like Al Fakher double apple.

Tast/Flavour: I didn't really get much besides maybe a little bit fruity. But u had to really try to taste it. The smoke smelled really good but it didnt taste like it smelled.

The smoke was really thick. But only for a while. This was probably due to that me and my friends take the biggest hits we can so it probably died out really fast.

Buzz: I don't know too much compared with other tobbaccos but it did have one. Not as intense one like other people have described.

Overall: 6/10 due to no flavour and it dying out quickly. But it did have good smoke for a while. It might be that im doing something wrong, but i would not recommend this.

• 9 months later...
nakhla mixed fruit

appearance: perfect cut, not chunky and not fine

smell: smells like some sort of fruity instant oatmeal

hookah: 21" egyptian, mod bowl with foil, 1 3k 33m

taste: tastes about the same as it smells, just more fruit and less oatmeal.

smoke: average thickness for this brand. not blocking out my computer screen but decently thick.

length: i have been smoking for about a half hour-45 minutes, about to give up because i dont want to light another coal and im starting to get heavy in the guts.

buzz: i dont even really get one anymore, just a nasty feeling in the stomach

overall a pretty good shisha. i wouldnt get as hyped about it as starbuzz peach or x on the beach but definitely wouldnt complain if it was all i had around.

Nakhla Fruit Mix

Setup: 32" Lunar 2 Hose Rotator, Egyptian clay bowl, 3 Kings Coals, Water and a pinch of coconut rum for some excitement. Liquid 1 inch above stem.

Cut/Smell: Kinda dry and sticky. Very strong fruit scent. decent amount of stems. Very Weird chemical smell, almost like ammonia or household cleaning supplies (not cool)

Smoke: Pretty thick smoke, however, I was scared to smoke this due to its ammonia like smell. I spoke with the tech support at hookah-shisha.com and he said that it may have been very old, or stored improperly.

Buzz: Pretty good buzz, no headache like some of the Layalina flavors.

Flavor: aside from the ammonia scent and taste, my entire mouth was bursting with fruitiness. It had to be the most flavorful shisha experience that I have ever had, besides Nakhla Strawberry. Very good, I'm just not too sure about that ammonia smell

Overall: 8/10 - Lost of flavor. The smoke was decently thick. I would highly recommend this shisha. (as long as it doesn't smell and taste like ammonia)

• 8 months later...
Nakhla - Fruits Flavor

Setup: Socialsmoke egyptian, normal egyptian bowl. Natural bulk coals.

Cut: Normal Nakhla cut, but much more moist than usual. Actually dripping.

Smell
: Not quite sure. Smells kinda like a darker over-ripe fruity smell, sorta like figs. Quite pleasing.

Taste
: I have no idea. Tastes kinda vaguely fruity, and dark. There's a little bit of nuttiness as well, and a touch of spice. Very classic taste!

Smoke
: Normal.

Buzz
: Not much buzz for Nakhla, but still nice and calming.

Overall: 7/10 Nothing extraordinary, but a nice relaxing flavor and buzz. Would recommend if you want to try something a little different, but it's certainly not a must-have.

• 4 months later...
Nakhla Mixed Fruit

Appearance: Brownish and dry. There's some stems here and there, typical Nakhla.

Smell: Smelled very fruity and sweet. Very good smell.

Taste: Dissapointed. There was only a hint of the flavor in the smoke, I've been totally deceived by the smell the tobacco produced at first.

Smoke: Medium to Huge clouds.

Buzz: Slight buzz, first 10 minutes. Then went away as usual.

Duration: 1 hour, with 1 set of coals.

Overall: It was not enough in the taste department, although it smelled pretty amazing but you can barely taste anything once you get it
started. Not recommended. 4/10

*Note : I use natural oak charcoal for my sessions. 3 smalls pieces to be exact. The sizes are roughly 1in x 1in x 1.5in. So 3 pieces = 1 set. Edited by modisess

• 2 months later...
Nakhla Mixed Fruits (Classic Line)

Hookah: Mya QT
Bowl: Medium Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynold HD
Hose:
Synthetic Leather Hose
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Usual short cut with natural looking tobacco, slightly sticky
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Very Fruity
Taste: Not your typical Mixed Fruit, Strawberry is the dominate flavor
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: Good
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: eBay Seller before he got caught selling tobacco

Overall: 8/10 This isn't the best mixed fruit but it's pretty good. Strawberry is very strong, Banana and Apricot are also very noticeable. I would recommend it, especially if you are a Nakhla fan.

• 1 month later...
NAKHLA MIXED FRUITS

Equipment: 29" Glyph hookah, mod bowl, 2 30mm 3kings discs, water in vase.

Appearance: kinda dry, fine cut but has some clumps and noticable stem portions

Smell: I left it in the bathroom opened while washing my bowl/gasket/coal tray and got a noticable Anise fragrance.

Smoke: thick billowing clouds, very smooth although burns somewhat easily, but not as easily as Al Waha.

Taste: predominantly tobacco, with some fuitiness...the flvor seems to come in spurts.

Buzz: Insane...I was pretty much stuck to the couch.

Overall: 6/10....This is a fine shisha, but may need a bit of glycerin to reveal it's full potential....and perhaps a bit more consistant flavor. It's quite enjoyable though for those that enjoy the flavor of tobacco on it's own though.

Nakhla Fruits

Hookah:33" KM Pharonie
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: KM Ultimate
Coals: 2 CH Naturals
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Brown and sticky.
Smell: It smelled like chocolate covered raisins. Maybe i'm crazy.
Taste: Like 2 CH naturals.
Smoke: There, but not the best.
Buzz: Didn't do anything for me...
Duration: I stopped after a couple hits.

Overall: Gross. I have read about people loving it. Maybe I had a bad box? No signs of leakage whatsoever. I don't know whats up with it. Maybe it was just me, but there was no flavor. If anybody wants it, pm me. I have nearly a full 250 of it, minus one bowl.

• 9 months later...
NAKHLA MIXED FRUITS

Set Up:
MZ hookah (forgot the actual model)
Hookah John's Natural Coals
Renalds HD foil
Phunnel Bowl
Cold water and a cold day.

Appearance:
GROSS but wonderful. It's Nak, what can I say?

Smell:
Mmm kinna smelled odd, but that might be because it's been sitting in a zipplock 6/10

Clouds:
WOOO POOFY! 10/10

Taste:
Wow, fruity. I like it a lot, it's not overwhelming like I feared it would be. Nice for a day like this. Reminds me a bit of warmer weather 10/10

Buzz:
Spectacular as always 10/10

Overall:
Give it a try, you're sure to like it if you like soft fruity flavors. It's a nice wake-up smoke (like start of the day I mean) and doesn't smack you in the face with fake tastes. Try it!
36/40

• 4 months later...
[size="3"][b]Nakhla [color="#ff0000"]Fruits[/color] (Fakhfakhina Line)[/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Hemi Bowl
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynold Heavy Duty[b]
Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Usual short cut with natural looking tobacco, Moist.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Fruity
[b]Taste:[/b] Fruity
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Good
[b]Duration: [/b]1 Hour
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com
[b]
Overall: [/b]9/10 I have never been a mixed fruit fan. This is Tons better than classic mixed fruit. It's a true blend, not one flavor sticks out more than the other. Very fruity but not my cup of tea, but it's good blend.

• 1 year later...
[b]Nakhla Mixed Fruit[/b]

(Thanks to Stuie for the format)

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Kamanja Wheat
[b]Bowl:[/b] Egyptian
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Sainsbury’s HD Foil
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconara
[b]Base Liquid: [/b]Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Thick Cut, several stems
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base: [/b]Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Couldn't Say, strawberry maybe.
[b]Taste:[/b] Fake fruit
[b]Smoke:[/b] Average
[b]Buzz: [/b]None
[b]Duration: [/b]20 minutes

[b]Purchased From:[/b]

[b]Rating System: [/b]My ratings may differ to the normal so I think I should explain what they mean. Although I feel its hard to give anything a 10/10, I felt a benchmark was needed. As such so far only my favourite flavour has a 10, and everything else is in relation to that. Anything above a 5 I would consider smoking, and anything below a 5 is something I would not buy again. The numbers are an indication of the degree to which this is true.

[b]Overall: 1/10 - [/b]This is a terrible flavour. I'm not sure if i got a bad batch of this, but as someone who likes fruit flavours, I couldn't even finish the first round of coals.