[b]Hookah: [/b]Mya Chic
[b]
Bowl: [/b]Havana Small standard bowl
[b]
Foil: [/b]Havana Hookah foil
[b]
Hose:[/b] V4 Narbish
[b]
Coals: [/b]CoConara cubes, one round of two coals.
[b]
The Stuff: [/b]Purchased from Jerusalem market. Similar to Gold in cut and wetness. The immediate smell hints of grape primarily and a few other berries in there. If you've ever taken that pink amoxicillin medicine for an infection as a kid, it might remind you of that.
[b]
The Smoke: [/b]The flavor is true to the smell, although less potent than with gold. Within a few minutes it was smoking as well as Gold. No harshness during my entire session even with two coals, so it seems to be a higher heat shisha than regular Starbuzz, probably due to the dryness. Didn't last as long as my session with the Gold, not sure if that's due to temperature differences or what. As usual, almost no buzz to speak of.
[b]
The Verdict: [/b]Good grape/berry flavor, though I'm waiting to get a really good session. Not quite as nommy to me as the Gold, but it's personal preference. Two down, two to go with ACID line and so far it seems to be a better smoke overall for someone with my tastes than normal Starbuzz, which is probably good considering many of you seem to share my tastes. I'll give this a solid [b]8/10[/b]. Will buy again. Stay tuned for ACID Red.

• 2 months later...
[b][color="#800080"]Starbuzz ACID: Purple[/color]
[/b][b]Hookah:[/b] Mya Diva
[b]Bowl: [/b]Vortex bowl
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynolds HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Small Nammor washable
[b]Coals:[/b] 3 coconara's
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] ice & water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Medium Cut, similar to SB but less stems, slightly drier
[b]Nicotine: [/b]0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Unknown
[b]Smell:[/b] Powerful sweet grape smell; like grape bubbalicious gum
[b]Taste:[/b] sweet grape and maybe some other berries. Very sweet and strong grape flavor. More like grape candy or grape kool aid then actual grape/grape juice
[b]Smoke:[/b] Big
[b]Buzz:[/b] no buzz
[b]Duration:[/b] about 2 hours (2 rounds of coals)

[b]Purchased From:[/b] HookahCompany

[b]Overall: 10/10 The taste is very much on par with the smell. A very powerful grape candy/grape bubble gum. The flavor is strong and lasts for a good while. Probably my favorite starbuzz flavor to date (knocking out safari melon dew)[/b]