Comic books

DarthHookah

man, i raised on comics. when i was a kid ghost rider was my favorite, i just hope they dont screw it up with the movie. i cant draw, or write, but when i was younger i got to meet the creater of a little knowen comic called "wild star" it was pretty awsome :D

lol. I script a comic (unpublished and unheard of, of course) called "Bad, Bad People". The basic premise is this 13-year-old CEO of a multi-billion dollar company hires this group of misfit superheros to make his company look good. There was Captain Cannabis, with the Hookah Bazookah. There was Joystick, who could lift heavy objects telekinetically by manipulating his package. There was (holy crap I just heard a gunshot outside, lol) Gaydar, who can convince anyone that they're gay. We haven't worked on it in a long time, we had a funny little storyline going on with it...more specifically, Joystick vs his ex-girlfriend, Miss DeMeaner. THAT was funny.

[quote name='frontmanpb101']<reminded of tournament players trying to disambiguate themselves from the real gun stereotype'ish thing of woodsball players>  meh... i doubt his comic book will influence tooooo many people    *no offense to darth or guywithgun intended*[/quote] Woodsball = the boring. speedball 4 Life!