Kashmir Cherry

Rani

Tangiers LUCID Kashmir Cherry:

Appearance: Looks like Tangiers, dark, very wet, lovely leafy, not a stem to be seen.

Smell: Smelled very strongly of Cherry with something I couldn't put my finger on, but then this is the first Kashmir flavor I've tried.

Setup: MZ Horas B, regular Egyptian bowl, Nammor hose, 3 Kings - I packed normally like I do for any washed brand. Per package recommendations I did tamp it down so it was about as dense as it was in the package. I left normal room under the foil and put the normal number of holes. I poke the foil starting in the middle and spiral out all the way to the edges with a lot of holes.

Smoke: I get the thickest smoke of all from Fantasia. So thick it blocks out my monitor. This wasn't that thick, but still thicker than any other brand except Fantasia.

Taste: Definitely cherry, but perfectly balanced with the kashmir flavoring. It cuts the sweetness down dramatically and makes it really smooth and nicely flavored. I like the sweet brands/flavors but like too much candy at Halloween when I was a kid they can get old after a while. This never will.

Duration: 2 hours plus. I can't smoke more than 2 hours during the week othewise I won't get any sleep - just not enough time, but even when the second coal was dying, the flavor was still as strong as when I first lit it up.

Buzz: Very, very slight.

Overall: 10/10 Cherry is one of those flavors that's hard to get perfectly balanced so you don't get sick of it, but this manages it to perfection. I plan on buying tons of the stuff. When the package arrived everyone was stopping by my desk to check out the smell through the packages of this and two other flavors. In the Kashmir Cherry the inner bag had leaked very slightly, not enough to ruin the tobacco, but enough to let the smell come through. So everyone asked me about it the next day and I couldn't stop raving about it. It's that good and I highly recommend it.

'Rani

Tangiers K-cherry.

I'm gonna make this short and simple.

10 out of 10! This stuff is awesome, if you like kashmir peach you will love this! Give it a shot!

Smoke-big white clouds as always.

Longevity- been smoking it 2 hrs now and it has no sign of dying.

Coals 3 coco nara's on a normal ceramic bowl.

• 3 weeks later...
Lucid Kashmir Cherry

Appearance: Standard Tangier cut, dark and juicy

Smell: Smelled like Cherry, hint of Kashmir in there.

Setup: KM Amer, Small MNH Jet Phunnel, 2 Coconaro, and my Sexy Red Fuzzzy KM hose

Smoke: Nice big white clouds

Taste: More kashmir than cherry but it was still a nice blend of the two

Duration: Probably 3 hours, Smoked it for an hour and a half then took a break and then went at it with another 2 coco's

Overall: 10/10 What can I say? I love kashmir and I love cherry's biggrin.gif This was perfect smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Tangiers Lucid Kashmir Cherry

Hookah: Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Medium Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coco Nara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Typical Tangiers
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Kashmir Cherry...Filled my house full
Taste: Kashmir Cherry...Just what you would expect from Eric
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 9.5/10 Great Flavor, totally worth it. Only half a point deduction is because it started to lose flavor around the 90 minute mark and no buzz. Prefer the original line Kashmir Cherry.

• 6 months later...
Lucid K-Cherry

Hookah: Mya acrylic
Bowl/Foil:Mod bowl, lots of holes, 3 rings
Heat: 1 Coco Nara split into quarters /w wind cover (perfect heat)

Smell: Awesome, reminded me of cherry coke at first, I can't put my finger on what the kashmir smells like exactly but its perfect, adds a little spice to the cherry, couldn't wait to smoke it.

Smoke: Wonderful, super thick, super smooth, not harsh at all.

Flavor: I LOVE this flavor, this really made me understand why people like the kashmir flavors. I was skeptical at first but it really blows my mind the way it compliments the cherry. I don't know how to explain the taste really except that once again it reminds me of cherry cola for some reason. Really, everyone should try a kashmir flavor, it is a perfect balance of fruit and spice, I thought it would be overpowering and wierd but I cannot stress enough the equillibrium that has been reached with this tobacco. Absolutely fantastic.

This is the first smoke I'm going to declare a permanent member of my collection, I normally buy random flavors that sound good from various brands but now I am going to make sure to keep some of this handy, as well as try as many tangiers flavors as possible.

I don't believe in handing out tens so my rating scale is very critical, 5 will always be AVERAGE, like it's supposed to be, a 10 is achievable when I boycott every other flavor for the remainder of my smoking days (AKA never) so I give this flavor a solid 9/10, meaning it is my favorite flavor to date.

• 4 weeks later...

Setup:
MYA QT w/ CH Coals
Bowl: MYA bowl
Hose: Razan
Screen/Foil: Social Smoke Hookah Foil
Liquid In base: Ice water

Cut: Medium cut. Typical Tangiers. A few larger pieces. No stems. Very juicy.

Smell: Very, very potent cherry-lifesaver smell. I did not detect the Kashmir upon smelling, though.

Taste: Very plesent, not overpowering cherry with floral undertones

Smoke Thickness: Smoke was very full and billowy. No complaints in the smoke department.

Buzz: Slight to none

Duration: Three hours! While the cherry flavor became less pronounced, the floral presence remained distinct throughout the session.

Overall: 9/10 - I thoroughly enjoyed this flavor. Much better experience overall than og tangy. Much easier to deal with and without that knock-you-on-your-ass tangiers buzz. Definately a staple.

• 1 month later...
Tangiers Lucid Kashmir-Cherry

Hookah: Mya Gyro
Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel
Coals: Coconara

Appearance: Typical Tangiers cut - chunky and wet but not too much
Smell: Sweet cherry with the floral kashmir smell
Taste: Subtle cherry flavor with a nice floral kashmir added in
Smoke: Big clouds
Buzz: Minimal
Duration: 2.5 Hours (I stopped smoking but the shisha was still going strong)

Purchased From: Hookah-Company

Overall: 9/10 Great flavor, will definitely smoke often - I think it would be a 10 if it had a tad bit more cherry flavor

• 3 weeks later...
Lucid K-Cherry

Hookah: Mya qt

Bowl: mya bambino bowl

coals: hookahjohn coals

Smell: Whenever I open my container I'm hit with a strong cherry smell but after a few minutes a certain spice smell comes out. Reminds me of those cherry halls. Not very inviting to me but oh well.

Smoke: Nice clouds. smooth smoke.

Flavor: I got a lot of the spice flavor out of this. Occasionally I would taste cherry but cherry was never the dominant flavor. It was a very interesting taste and nothing like I've ever smoked before. I'm actually glad that I wasn't tasting too much cherry because I actually don't even really like cherry but this wasn't too bad.

I don't think I'd ever buy this flavor again but if someone offered to send me more or asked me to smoke some with them I wouldn't pass it up. Very interesting flavor. Good but not great to me. I'm not much of a cherry person so I think that's what got to me.

7/10

• 4 weeks later...
Lucid K-Cherry

Hookah: KM Masha'al
Bowl: Vortex
Hose: Razan
Coals: Two Coco Nara's, wind cover on and off from time to time.
Base liquid: cold tap water, no ice in vase or the chiller.

Smell
: Extremely strong smell, couldnt detect any kashmir or spice in the smell, it was mostly cherry, specifically like a white cherry ICEE i think was mentioned by someone before. Acclimated it for about 4hrs just to be sure and it made the entire house smell like a white cherry ICEE for a day.

Smoke
: Large clouds, smooth smoke, doesnt linger and is a little harder to blow O's with this stuff I find. Not complaining though i dont really care.

Flavour
: I was completely suprised by the flavour. The spice came through predominantly and as I continued to smoke it I found the blend/balance of kashmir type spice and cherry to be perfect. When I smelled the container I thought hmm maybe they made a mistake and this is a maraschino cherry which I was completely wrong about after finding out through the actual smoke. First few hits I thought it was very floral but then began to appreciate the spice as something unique and non-floral and again as the hour passed the flavour grew on me and I was able to truly appreciate it.

Buzz
: Very mild.

Duration
: 1 hour, since I had to cut it short, but I know this tobacco could last way longer as the flavour was just as strong as the beginning after an hr. Ill be testing out how long it can go in the future, and this also depends on the bow as well.

Purchased from
: Hookah John

Overall:
10/10, completely unique taste, unlike anything ive had before, will be putting it on the rotation permanently. Edited by kivwa

• 1 month later...

Hookah: h-s Abyss
Bowl: Medium Chinese Phunnel
Screen/Foil: regular household foil
Coals: 2 Coco Naras
Base Liquid: Ice + Water

Appearance: Typical Tangiers, black and juicy
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: Molasses
Smell: a heavy floral smell with a undertone of cherry
Taste: it's a flavor that doesn't hit you too hard...but just right. For me, it was perfect. It had a real ethnic feel to it, me being from Pakistan. A lot of like a spicy floral taste with a hint of cherry. Mmmm.
Smoke: Thick clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Overall: 9.0/10...Loved the flavor, but it was my first Tangiers -ever-, so I'm basing the rating on AF, SB, and Nakhla. It really was very enjoyable, and I'll definitely be lighting it up again biggrin.gif 1 pt deduction just for the lack of buzz and the hint of cherry i got, wish there was a little more. I'm very happy with Tangiers Lucid...I've got some OG brambleberry acclimating...I hope i'm not dissapointed!

Thanks for the format Stuie!

• 6 months later...

[b]Packing:[/b] Standard Tangiers Dense Pack w/ Foil Test

[b]Smell:[/b] Reminiscent of Nag Champa Incense and Maraschino Cherries.

[b]Heat:[/b] This flavor seems to take an average amount of heat to get started. Adding more will bring out the cherry flavor, but it doesn't seem to have a large margin of error between the pinnacle of cherry flavor and the burning point.

[b]Taste:[/b] Like with most Tangiers, the flavor and smell match up. There's a complex floral spice accompanied by a sweet maraschino cherry in the background. The Kashmir is the star in this offering, with the cherry adding an extra palatability. The Kashmir in this flavor is quite different from the Peach or Apple version. Its more earthy and for a lack of a better word, "muddled"....but, in a good way.

[b]Stash Priority:[/b] Mandatory. 500g in stock at a minimum.

[b]Final Thoughts:[/b] The thought of inhaling the smoke that emanates from a Nag Champa incense stick doesn't seem appetizing in the least. This flavor surpasses that notion. Instead of "inhaling incense", you're enveloped with the feeling you experience when walking into a room of burning incense. A calming sense of intrigue fills your thoughts. This may not appeal to everyone, yet it's quite impressive that a flavor can be more than just something you taste....its becomes an experience in and of itself. The sweet candied cherry acts like the spoonful of sugar you take with medicine. It adds a distinct flavor, something you can immediately pick out and focus on if you choose to. What makes things more intriguing is a little adjust to heat can pull the cherry from the background to an even playing field. The cherry will never take center stage, but I don't believe it was ever meant to. The Kashmir truly has a character all its own and though, willingly shares the silver screen with other flavors, will never relinquish its spotlight.

• 7 months later...
Lucid Kashmir cherry

Hookah: Km single pear
Bowl: Hj alien mini with wind cover
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Hd
Hose:nammor
Coals: hj coconut 1 in center
Base Liquid: h2o

Appearance: glossy, black
Nicotine: a little?
Base:
Smell: amazing! Super cherry-y with a hint of spice
Taste: complex spiciness, maybe some sandalwood and patchouli, sweet delicious cherry undertones that fades in and out of dominance
Smoke: storm clouds of death
Buzz: none
Duration: 2hours, give or take

Purchased From: hookah-shisha

Overall: Score (x/10), followed by your thoughts. Stinkin' amazing! 9.5/10 only because ia haven't ever found a 10. Great cut, flavor, duration and smoke density while being supple and smooth. Buy this now!

• 11 months later...

Hookah: KM OG Trimetal
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty Foil
Hose: Nammor custom
Coals: Two Coconaras each round.

Appearance: TYPICAL TANGIERS CUT... (sarcasm)
Smell: Spicy cherry, really nice.
Taste: More cherry than kashmir, which I like.
Smoke: Nice, thick smoke. Can always count on Tangiers for thunder clouds.
Buzz: None... Lucid really never has buzzed me.
Duration: ~4 hours.

Purchased From: Trade with Jay (Arcane)

Overall: 10/10. One of the best flavors from Tangiers. The kashmir and cherry are perfectly balanced and I could easily smoke this anyday, everyday. I love it. If you're ever unsure which flavors to buy, this is a must, hands-down.