Blue Gumball

smidge

Tangiers Lucid- Blue Gum Ball
Setup- 26-28 inch MZ. Small Phunnel bowl. Razan Hose. 2 1/3 of an Exotica Coal

Cut- Standard Tangiers cut, But Real Real Juicy.

Smell- To me it smells like that Big pitch (?) gum that comes all cut up.

Flavor- The flavor on this one is kind of hard to put my tongue on. It tastes like those sweet gum balls u get in the machines where they go through a little rollercoaster and then out through the slot. (if you know what im talking about)

Smoke- Very thick face engulfing clouds, clouds stay together for quite some time before they break apart.

Buzz- No buzz at all!

Duration- Using my small phunnel i smoked for about an 1 hour and 15 minutes. Then called it quits. When i pulled the foil off most the shisha was still good to smoke so id say it could go for 1 or 2 more rounds of coals

Rating- 9/10. why? Easy to pack, very wet, smokes real good, long lasting, good flavor. all more that i could ask for is a little tiny buzz

Lucid Blue Gumball

Appearance: Standard Tangier cut, dark and juicy

Smell: Strangly.. It smelled like gum..

Setup: KM Amer, Standard Tall Tangiers Head, 2 Coconaro, Nammor Hose.

Smoke: Nice big white clouds

Taste: Yea tasted like the gumballs from the machines. Plan on smoking all of this within a week or two!

Duration: Probably 4 hours?! Flavor started to run out a bit towards the end but it was still fckn awesome.

Overall: 9/10 Great flavor, lasts a pretty long time, easy to pack biggrin.gif

Tangiers Lucid Blue Gumball

Cut: Standard Tangiers, perhaps a bit smaller but over all, very nearly the same.

Smell: Smelled like what blue gumballs taste like, a little bit of a blueberry/raspberry thing going on. Kinda tangy as well. 9/10

Setup: 22" Egyptian Hookah, regular Egyptian bowl, 2 Natural Coconut Coals from HC.

Duration: Lasted about 2.5 hours in a normal bowl, would double that easily in a phunnel. 10/10

Taste: Tangy blue raspberry/blueberry flavor. You can detect subtle undertones of sugary sweetness as well. 9/10

Overall: 9.5/10 Great tobacco, very heat resistant. Nice flavor, wish it were a smidge stronger though.

Blue Gum Ball

Smell: Real strong, smells stronger than it tastes.

Flavor: Tangy, gum ball aftertaste. While exhaling tastes rather tangy, almost like fruity pebbles? Great taste, though, will definatly become one of my regular smokes.

Cut: Nice, made just for an easy pack.

Smoke: Thick clouds, reminds me of starbuzz...

Buzz: Relaxing. Definatly there for me, but I only smoke things like starbuzz and AF usually, nor do i smoke cigs or anything so I will prolly get it stronger than most.

Duration: At an hour, still kicking with the same flavor, coals starting to die so i'll have to throw another on for sure.

Coals: Just three kings as usual.

Esae of packing: Just like that. Plug and play!

Rating overall: 9.5/10 Only lost the .5 cause i havent tried that many flavors. Will pick up more for sure, extremely satisfied. Good job on making this stuff =)

• 1 month later...
TANGIERS LUCID BLUE GUMBALL

Setup: Mya qt
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Hose: Razan
Coals / Foil: 3 Cocos / Reynolds HD
Liquid In base: Room temp wter

Cut: Same as normal tangiers, nice and wet

Smell: Thick blue raspberry scent

Taste: Subtle at first then when it got kicking it was the flavor of a blue raspberry slushie with subtle sweet hints.

Smoke Thickness: Blackout

Buzz: Next to none

Duration: 3 hours

Overall: 8.5 / 10 I enjoy the stuff but it doesn't compare to the regular for the price. Only reason I got the lucid was because the noir line was out over at MNH. With the buzz gone, I also think some of the flavor goes with it. Happy its in my collection but I will stick with the regular. wink.gif

• 3 months later...
Tangiers Lucid Blue Gum Ball

Setup : Mya QT, Razan, Medium Phunnel Bowl (with 2 cocos on top)

Smell : Like a fruity bubblegum. Not sure of the exact fruit, I can't really pinpoint any.

Flavor : Like a fruity bubblegum! Sweet and delicious smoke.

Buzz : None.

Overall : I really like this flavor. Very delicious. Sweet, fruity taste! I can't really say much more about it. 9/10

Note : Packing method that i used is the packing method everybody uses for OG tangiers.

• 1 year later...
[color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][b]Hookah:[/b] Tangiers Lucid - Blue Bumball (BGB)
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers small
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]HD Foil
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Japanese[b] [/b]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Typical oily/juicy.
[b]Nicotine: [/b]Minimal
[b]Base: [/b]KM Pharonie
[b]Smell:[/b] Definitely smells like a freshly bitten blue gumball. Similar to a blueberry, though not quite as powerful as OG Blueberry that smells like blueberry syrup.
[b]Taste: [/b]Definitely an indistinct... "blue" flavor.
[b]Smoke: [/b] Thick and velveteen.
[b]Buzz: [/b]Minimal, nearly non-existent to a daily OG smoker.
[b]Duration: [/b]1 hour
[b]Purchased From: [/b]Aztec Highway (if ever in Salt Lake, do stop by) [/font][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"]
[/font][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"]I was very impressed with this flavor though the aftertaste is a little unusual. However, this unusual flavor is the exact flavor of the white part of a gumball... hence the name. It has almost a chalky aftertaste that isn't unappetizing... though... does make you slightly forget about the initial "blue" flavor that is so delightful. Not sure if I would purchase again for awhile, though I am glad that I had my 250g to keep coming back to for awhile. [/font][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"]
[/font][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"]8/10[/font][/color] Edited by The Caterpillar

• 4 months later...
[b]Tangiers Lucid [color="#000080"]Blue Gumball[/color] (Flavor #65)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Blueberry Gumballs
[b]Taste:[/b] Blue Gumballs
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge White Clouds right off the bat.
[b]Buzz:[/b] Good Buzz
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours

[b]Purchased From: [/b]Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]9/10 This is a great flavor even in Lucid. Smell and taste are strong from beginning to end. The flavor is a great Blue gumball taste where the blueberry flavor heading the front of the whole taste with the typical gumball flavor trailing right behind.

• 9 months later...

Hookah: Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty Foil
Hose: Nammor Custom
Coals: Golden Canaries (3 coals per round)
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Standard Tangiers Look.
Smell: To me, it doesn't smell like blue gumballs. It just smells weird.
Taste: Pretty much like blue gumball.
Smoke: Standard Tangiers Clouds.
Buzz: None.
Duration: ~2 Hours

Purchased From: Trade

Overall: 7/10. This one is weird for me. It doesn't exactly smell like blue gumballs, nor does it taste like it either. The flavor is pretty light anyway, wish it were stronger. I don't really get much of a blueberry flavor from it like others say they do. I just get pretty much the white part of one of those big gumballs you buy from a machine. This one will be a hit or miss with most people, in my opinion.

• 1 year later...

Hookah: Various hookahs
Bowl: Tangiers Pico Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty Foil
Hose: Nammor
Coals: 2 coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Dark, small cut, the typical tangiers cut
Smell: Delicious blueberry and probably raspberry
Taste: Not sure about blue gumball, but definitely a berry taste, like blueberry and some raspberry...kind of hard to tell 
Smoke: Big tasty clouds
Buzz: None.
Duration: ~2 Hours

Overall: 10/10 - This is one of my favorite and would love to have it in my permanent stash but it seems to sell out very quickly.  I've bought probably 1kilo of it so far and want more!  I'm a big blueberry fan and this isn't so much like a strong candy blueberry, but more subtle where you can smoke it for hours and not get tired of it.  I highly recommend this flavor...though maybe I should say I don't recommend it and give it a bad score so hopefully less people buy it so I can buy it all up when it comes back in stock lololol!!