Base: Molasses
Smell: Like Apricot
Taste: Tastes Just like Nakhla Apricot
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Huge
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From:
hookah-shisha.com

Overall: 9/10 I get tired of Apricot really quick, but this stuff is great. Tastes just like Nakhla Apricot. Nice Apricot flavor that just lasts through the whole session.

• 1 month later...
Tangiers Revamped Apricot (first pass)

Hookah: KM Blue Pear
Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds
Hose: KM AS hose
Coals: golden canaries
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Typical Tangiers
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Strong fruity flavor. Almost like a offshoot of peach
Taste: dead nuts on apricot flavor. It actually reminded me of peach rings (the candy) So strong apricot to the point where its almost of peach intensity
Smoke: thick large dense clouds
Buzz: I'm not good at accounting for buzzes because i rarely ever get them. My girlfriend and others got a normal tangiers buzz while i had a hint of a buzz but i wasnt quite to the point where i would call it buzzed
Duration: approx. 1 Hour

Purchased From: Eric directly (New flavor contest)

Overall: 9.2/10, God Eric is doing good on the new and revamped flavors. First I'll say that i have tried the old apricot flavor so i do have a grasp on how it used to taste but at the same time I will be honest and say i havent had the old apricot for quite a long time.

This new apricot is strong in the flavor category. The older apricot was there but had a hint of tobacco taste that would at times overwhelm the fruit flavor. The revamped apricot has the smell of tobacco undertone while in the container but is nowhere to be found when smoking.

I say its as strong as peach iced tea. (flavor strength wise) The flavor is just there. Spot on apricot but stronger. Like if you were to eat an apricot and meditate on the flavor. Apricot is not a complex flavor which it shouldnt be. Its not like Spring blend its just straight fruit which i liked a lot.

The smoke seemed a bit on the mellow side. It was completely smooth even after heating up. Flavor peaked at about 30-45 min in.

In my honest opinion it is a large step in the right direction on revamping the flavor. Old apricot was a fruit flavor i would mix into my purchases every once in a while. It was good but not a key flavor. The New apricot can now join my ever-growing list of flavors that i should keep on hand.

• 2 weeks later...
[b]Tangiers Apricot[/b]
[b]
Everything you have come to expect about tangiers is true about this. Some flavors have a bigger buzz than average, this one was normal though...

Overall: 8/10. [/b]The smell out of the bag was like apricot + tasty peach which I think is the way all of Tangiers' peach-related flavors work. Not being a fan of peach in general I was skeptical of this although I like Nakhla Apricot over every other peach flavor I've had. Smoking it was mostly the same flavor that I get from Nak apricot but with a slightly more peachy background. The flavor also had a more smooth thing going on with it than Nak which was nice. Overall this is pretty run of the mill in the Apricot department, but if you like Apricot as I do this is probably the best around by a thin margin, one-dimensional yes, but still a very solid flavor. Mixed well with watermelon too. Edited by Hookie The Hookah

• 2 weeks later...
[b]Tangiers Apricot[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] KM 34"
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Medium Phunnel
[b]Coals: [/b]Golden Canaries x 3
[b]Appearance:[/b] Typical Tangiers
[b]Smell:[/b] fresh ripe Apricots
[b]Taste: [/b]apricots
[b]Smoke: [/b]large clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]good buzz
[b]Duration: [/b]4.5 hours

[b]Review:[/b] After acclimating, the shisha had a pungent apricot smell. It was almost, slightly medicine-ish. I compared the smell to starbuzz apricot and even Mizo Apricot - and tangiers was much more accurate. It smoked the exact same way. It had a very sweet apricot smoke, nothing was lost in the translation between the smell of the shisha, to the smoke flavor. It had a very deep "real" flavor, sort of earthy.

[b]Rating:[/b] 8.0 - Really was a tasty smoke! Although i do love apricots, i would much rather eat them than smoke them. Some fruits just dont translate well to smoke, IMO. Apricots is kinda one of those. Although Tangiers hits the flavor on the nose, no other apricot shisha would rate higher than a 5 or a 6 for me.

Might mix the remaining shisha (mabey 20-30g) in with what i have left of Blackthorn. MMmmmmmmmmm.

Merry Xmas Eric! Edited by Webbles