Place_Name_Here

Tangiers F-line Kashmier

ok here is my set up:
Small Funnel
32inch Mashal Km
cool tap water in the base
3 exodica coals

How i packed it:
this is my second bowl of tangiers and just to exreriment i put it in like rayver recommends in his video. However i contenued to add tabacco untill it was above the rim, and then pressed the foil down. I then contenued to use rayvers example of hole makeing useing the tool provided with your tongs. I then set the coals on and waited 5 minutes befor takeing a drag.

Smell:
durring acclamation this stuff made my intire apartment smell like a indian bazzar, combined with the spice section to a cambodian market place. Kashmeir has a verry spicey smell like incence.

tast:
wow, i have never experianced a tast like this, its complex like a womans perfume, spicey and flowery. I honestly can say i dont think i can handle it by itself. I think ill try mixing it in future sessions. overall i like it but its not my cup of tea.

smoke:
meduem size clouds but would probabl y belarger with four coals and larger drags if i could take it.

buzz:
warning: not for the timmed
this tabacco will nock you off your feet. Its a head rush, simmilar to burning sage or other meditative incince.

rateing:
7 out of 10. Its a quality smoke but as a flavor by itself its realy flowery and confuseing to the tastbuds. If flavors such as jasmen or rose is your cup of tea then this will make a nice addition to your flavor collection. For me personaly it is not quite suited for my pallet, but i would injoy mixing it with one or more flavors. Im gonna try mixing with laylana pomagranet and tangiers watermellon this weekend and see how it goes. i have 250 grams of the stuff and i think its gonna last me a long time.

Overall:
good mixer, intense flavor, and unique

• 1 year later...
Tangiers Kashmir F-Line

Hookah: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
Nicotine: 0.3%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Kashmir
Taste: Like Kashmir sooo strong
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Huge
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From:
Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 10/10 This thing gave me a huge buzz and I don't get buzzed easily this is not for your average smoker. Taste is perfect Kashmir you would expect. But with the Caffeine...WATCH OUT! Now Eric said this is the strongest out there. I am inclined to agree save Desi Murli, but WOW.... Just Wow....