Yellow Apple

Santino

Tangiers F-Line Yellow Apple; KM Tri-metal, Razan Hose, large tangiers phunnel, exotica coals.

ABSOLUTELY PHENOMINAL!!!! WOW!! This is easily the best tangiers flavor I've ever had the priviledge of smoking. Thick full clouds, lots of wonderful, on point flavor, GREAT buzz (never been knocked on my ass so hard!) Went for easily 2.5 hours with 2 sets of coals.

11/10! Edited by Santino

• 4 weeks later...
Tangiers F-line Yellow apple

Cheap QL coals, phunnel bowl - small, warm water in base, non dairy creamer in the water, 33mm coal in 4 pieces

HOLY SHIT. Incredible buzz, great flavor. Really reminiscent of yellow apples specifically. The caffiene and the buzz absolutely floored me. As per tangiers usually is, great smoke, really really thick, great taste, lasted all the way through for about 2 hours.

9/10 for sure. Some of the best I've smoke yet from tangiers.

• 1 year later...
Tangiers Yellow Apple F-line

pipe: no name egyptinan
hose: narbish v3
coals: 2-3 bamboocha natural
bowl: tangiers medium
foil: double foil
smell: smelled like a very yummy apple very strong smell... the whole room smelled of yellow apple after acclimation
flavor: very yummy flavor... perfect yellow apple and super strong flavor
buzz: i smoked this on an empty stomach to get the best buzz possible and wow is all i can say
duration: smoked for one hour then had to leave but still plenty left to smoke

over all: 10/10 smoking this makes me wish that eric still made fline if you have the chance to pick this up do it! i love it and will stock up on it as much as i can