Ololiuqui

Pavo21

[b]Tangiers Ololiuqui[/b]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Hookah:[/b] Mya Colossus[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Phunnel Small[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Stater bros heavy duty foil[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Hose:[/b] Bamboo hose[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Coal:[/b] hypnosis[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Appearance:[/b] Standard Tangiers Consistency[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Base:[/b] Molasses[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Smell:[/b] Smells like Cherry Coke with a hint of vanilla[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Taste:[/b] Taste Cherry coke and hint of vanilla[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Smoke:[/b] Super thick tangiers Smoke[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Buzz:[/b] Meh[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Duration:[/b] about 2 hours[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Overall:[/b] 10/10[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3]First off the flavor smells like cherry coke and it is amazing becuase koke is one of my favorite flavors then once you start smoking it taste like cherry coke with a hint of vanilla at the end of it and its BEAUTIFUL[/size][/font][/color]

• 1 month later...
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I don't normally do baccy reviews but this week I have to. I'm also gonna call Eric directly and tell him about this stuff.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#008000][b]Tangiers Birquq ololiuqui[/b][/color]

[color=#333333][b]Hookah:[/b] Meduse Mirage Grande & KM Kamanja[/color]
[color=#333333][b]Bowl:[/b] Meduse standard & Tangiers Medium[/color] Phunnel
[color=#333333][b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Waitrose extra thick[/color]
[color=#333333][b]Hose:[/b] Meduse hose & Nammor[/color]
[color=#333333][b]Coal:[/b] Coconara[/color]

[color=#333333][b]Appearance:[/b] Standard Tangiers[/color]
[color=#333333][b]Aroma:[/b] Closest thing I can approximate it to is cola bottle gummy sweets [/color]
[color=#333333][b]Taste:[/b] Just like it smells. Unlike the Noir line there isn't the damp tobacco taste and extremely smoother (no harshness at all)[/color]
[color=#333333][b]Smoke:[/b] Fantastic clouds.[/color]
[color=#333333][b]Buzz:[/b] Far less than Noir, same or slightly more than AF. [/color]
[color=#333333][b]Duration:[/b] 1 hour+.[/color]

[color=#333333][b]Overall:[/b] 10/10 (I rarely give anything a 10...)[/color]. Well I was nervous about ordering this stuff from the US with shipping costs to the UK so high but all I feel now is regret that I didn't order more. This stuff is by far the best I've used: deep flavour, easy to prepare and not sickly-artificial like so many others.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#008000][b]Tangiers Birquq Little Purple Candy[/b][/color]

[color=#333333][b]Hookah:[/b] Meduse Mirage Grande & KM Kamanja[/color]
[color=#333333][b]Bowl:[/b] Meduse standard & Tangiers Medium[/color] Phunnel
[color=#333333][b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Waitrose extra thick[/color]
[color=#333333][b]Hose:[/b] Meduse hose & Nammor[/color]
[color=#333333][b]Coal:[/b] Coconara[/color]

[color=#333333][b]Appearance:[/b] Standard Tangiers[/color]
[color=#333333][b]Aroma:[/b] Sweet, flavourful. The aroma is familiar but I couldn't place it.[/color]
[color=#333333][b]Taste:[/b] Sweet and flavourful. Same as above applies: Unlike the Noir line there isn't the damp tobacco taste and extremely smoother (no harshness at all)[/color]
[color=#333333][b]Smoke:[/b] Fantastic clouds[/color]
[color=#333333][b]Buzz:[/b] Far less than Noir, same or slightly more than AF. [/color]
[color=#333333][b]Duration:[/b] 1 hour+.[/color]

[color=#333333][b]Overall:[/b] 8/10[/color]. Again, I was nervous about ordering this stuff from the US with shipping costs to the UK so high but it was worth it. I like it but not as much as the ololiuqui.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I also ordered the White Summer Mixed Fruit but haven't tried it yet, it smells very strong so I've put off trying it so far.[/size][/font][/color]

• 5 months later...
[size=4][b]Tangiers Birquq Ololiuqui[/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] KM Pharonie
[b]Bowl:[/b] Egyptian
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynold HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] CH QLs
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Typical Tangiers. Dark and wet
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses & Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] Like vanilla cola
[b]Taste:[/b] Like vanilla cola
[b]Smoke:[/b] Typical Tangiers thunder clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]None
[b]Duration: [/b]2 Hours

[b]Purchased From: [/b]5starhookah.com

[b]Overall: [/b]7/10 Flavor wasn't too strong, but tasted just like vanilla cola

• 2 weeks later...
[b]Tangiers Birquq [color=#ff8c00]Ololiuqui[/color] (Flavor #111)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Abanos (2011 Version)
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Alcan HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nogoom
[b]Coals:[/b] Razan

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Very Juicy
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Coke bottle candies. Spot on.
[b]Taste:[/b] Exactly the same as the smell.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Mild
[b]Duration:[/b] 2-3 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] 5starhookah

[b]Overall: [/b]8/10 One of the best "coke" flavors I've ever tried. This one tastes exactly like coke bottle candies. It has the same "tingle" that Orange Soda has. I found this to be probably the most heat sensitive of any tangiers flavor in any line that I have ever tried. I was constantly adjusting my heat down from what normally works great for me, and it took a few bowls before I was getting it smoking at the quality and amount of time I normally get out of a bowl of tangiers. I just found that it was one of the hardest flavors to get right, and as such, I wouldn't recommend it to any beginners. Once smoking right, it was fantastic, but I really don't like finnicky tobacco's like this, so I dropped it from a 9 to an 8. If you know what you're doing and you like candied cola flavor, definitely pick this one up.

[b]Tangiers Ololiuqui[/b] : (instant acclimation method)
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Hookah:[/b] Km Ice[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Phunnel Pico[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Screen/Foil:[/b] reynolds wrappers[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Hose:[/b] Fancy hose[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Coal:[/b] exoticas[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Appearance:[/b]Normal Tangiers [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Smell:[/b] Smells like rootbeer and coke with a hint of floral accents[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Taste:[/b] taste rootbeer ish with small floral and citrus flavors[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Smoke:[/b] tangiers clouds[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Buzz:[/b] none[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Duration:[/b] 2 1/2 -3 hours hours[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Overall:[/b] 8/10[/size][/font][/color]

[b]Tangiers Ololiuqui[/b] : (normal acclimation method)
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Hookah:[/b] Km Ice[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Phunnel Pico[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Screen/Foil:[/b] reynolds wrappers[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Hose:[/b] Fancy hose[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Coal:[/b] exoticas[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Appearance:[/b]Normal Tangiers [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Smell:[/b] smells of floral and citrus , really sweet(might be vanilla) the rootbeer smell is gone[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Taste:[/b] taste of citrus flavors[/size][/font][/color] and floral sweetness
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Smoke:[/b] tangiers clouds[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Buzz:[/b] none[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Duration:[/b] 2 1/2 -3 hours hours[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][b]Overall:[/b] 9/10[/size][/font][/color]

Notes: my wife did not like the first time smoking it (instant method) then after normal acclimation she likes it

• 1 month later...
[b]Tangiers Birquq [color=#8b4513]Ololiuqui[/color] (Flavor #711)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Regal Meleck
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Gaia

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Very Juicy
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Cream Soda
[b]Taste:[/b] Creamy Soda
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Mild
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Sample from Eric

[b]Overall: [/b]10/10 This tastes something between a cream soda and a root beer float. It’s not strong but the flavor is great. I really like it. It blows Koke and Root beer out of the water.