Now With Melon

Zildjian

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Tangiers Birquq Now with Melon[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Appearance: Looks like Tangiers.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Smell: The smell i can only describe as a sour melon fuit salad. Melon, sour, lemon, lime. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Setup: KM Americana, Tangiers Pico bowl, Narbish v4 hose, CH[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Smoke: Clouds typical of Tangiers - nice.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Taste: I was worried this was going to be Melon Blend 2, but it has it's own flavor. Sweet melon with a hint of sour and acidity. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Duration: On set 1[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Buzz: None[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Overall: 7.5/10 - while I liked this flavor a lot it's not something I could smoke every single day. It's not too intense, but it's a unique flavor (and I absolutely mean that in a good way). There's a lot of things going on in this one, quite good.[/font][/color]

• 3 weeks later...
[size=3][color=#008000][b]Tangiers Birquq Now With Melon[/b][/color]

[color=#333333][b]Hookah:[/b] "Tower" Syrian[/color]
[color=#333333][b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers M[/color]ini Phunnel
[color=#333333][b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds HD Foil[/color]
[color=#333333][b]Hose:[/b] Razan Abu Mahir[/color]
[color=#333333][b]Coal:[/b] Razan[/color]

[color=#333333][b]Appearance:[/b] Standard Tangiers[/color]
[color=#333333][b]Smell:[/b] Remember Bubbalicious Watermelon gum? It smells EXACTLY like that! [/color]
[color=#333333][b]Taste:[/b] Exactly like it tastes... sooooooooo good.[/color]
[color=#333333][b]Smoke:[/b] Standard Tangiers Cloudage.[/color]
[color=#333333][b]Buzz:[/b] It buzzed me a bit, but it may be because I was extremely tired. [/color]
[color=#333333][b]Duration:[/b] ~1 hour.[/color]

[color=#333333][b]Overall:[/b] 10/10[/color]. This flavor is friggin' fantastic. Eric has really created something special with this new Birquq line (this is my first flavor of Birquq to try). The flavor is so intense and clean and it actually stays in your mouth for a while. In fact, about a minute after I had last pulled, I coughed randomly (not due to harshness of the smoke or anything), and I got a whiff of the melon smell. Lol, wut? Yeah. It's good... damn good. Bravo, Eric. Bravo. [/size]

[img]http://lgcdn.candyfavorites.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/1/3/1325.jpg_1.jpg[/img]
Want to smoke this? Try "Now with Melon" by Tangiers.

• 6 months later...
[b]Tangiers Birquq [color=#ff8c00]Now With Melon[/color] (Flavor #105)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Abanos (2011 Version)
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Alcan HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nogoom
[b]Coals:[/b] Razan
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Very Juicy
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]As Chris mentioned, Watermelon Bubbalicious is pretty much what this is. I smell some other milder melon undertones in it, but overall it's watermelon bubbalicious
[b]Taste:[/b] Same as the smell, though just a bit milder.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Mild
[b]Duration:[/b] 2-3 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] 5starhookah

[b]Overall: [/b]9/10 A really fantastic take on watermelon. While it is still a candied version of watermelon, it does not have any chemical taste to it (like Mizo and AF Watermelon do, for example). I personally would have liked this flavor to be much more intense, as it isn't complex and would benefit from that, but, it is still very big in the flavor department. I think this is another great flavor for people to start on Tangiers with. It's a flavor that pretty much anyones pallette could agree with, though some may find it a bit too "candied" for their tastes. I didn't get much in the way of "sour" undertones as Evan (Zildjian) did, but I could see people picking up on that.