Boysenberry

Zildjian

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Tangiers Birquq Boysenberry[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Appearance: Looks like Tangiers.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Smell: The smell is AH MAZE ZING. Like a blue raspberry.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Setup: KM Americana, Tangiers Pico bowl, Narbish v4 hose, CH[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Smoke: Clouds typical of Tangiers - nice.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Taste: What a let down. The smell is just fantastic. The taste leaves so much to be desired. I am barely getting any flavor from the smoke :([/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Duration: On set 1[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Buzz: None[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Overall: 4/10 GREAT peach. The best part is smelling it in the container. I want to use it as fragrences around my house. But that makes the lack of flavor in the smoke an even bigger let down. [/font][/color]

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][color=#1c2837][size=3][b]Tangiers Birquq-Boysenberry[/b][/size][/color][/font]

[b]Hookah:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] Leila[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Bowl:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Small clay Leila bowl[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Screen/Foil: Thick Foil[/b]
[b]Hose:Small Leila Hose[/b]
[b]Coals: Golden Charcoals (The real ones)[/b]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Water[/size][/font][/color]

[b]Appearance:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] Normal cut for tangiers[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Nicotine: Same here, norm for Tangiers[/b]
[b][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][color=#1c2837][size=3]Base: Molasses [/size][/color][/font][/b]
[b]Smell:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] SO AWESOME, just full of berry Flavor, makes my mouth water[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Taste: Just as it tastes, FRIGGING AWESOME, Eric has outdone himself again[/b]
[b]Smoke: Huge Clouds that go with Tangiers (insta-clouds too)[/b]
[b]Buzz: A real nice lean back and fall into your chair buzz just so relaxing[/b]
[b]Duration: longest yet in my Lelia 3 1/2 hours[/b]

[b]Purchased From:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] HookahJohn.com[/size][/font][/color]

[b]Overall:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] 10/10 Awesome, Awesome, Awesome pretty much sums it up. For a guy that has had only Fantaisa and AF this was like heaven. Deff one of my new Fav's.[/size][/font][/color] Edited by headhunter

• 7 months later...
[b]Tangiers Birquq [color=#ff8c00]Boysenberry[/color] (Flavor #82)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Abanos (2011 Version)
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Alcan HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nogoom
[b]Coals:[/b] Razan
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Very Juicy
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]The same as Brambleberry if you have had that Tangiers flavor. A "dark berry" taste that is not very sweet. It has a robust, non-specific berry taste (I would hazard to say this is almost a mixed berry flavor)
[b]Taste:[/b] Pretty much the same as the smell, but much less robust. The taste is on the milder side, yet it lingers which is nice.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Mild
[b]Duration:[/b] 2-3 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] 5starhookah

[b]Overall: [/b]7/10 This is one of the OK flavors of Tangiers. I have had the flavor in Noir, Lucid and Birquq and it has always been pretty much the same for me: big, non-descript berry smell, weaker yet lingering version of the smell in terms of taste. It has never really blown me away, but it's not something I would turn down smoking. Possibly because I prefer somewhat complex fruit flavors, this one just seems to be a bit too weak to "analyze" while I'm smoking it. If this is a flavor you are looking into, I would recommend getting on a "diet" of weaker tasting things to prepare your pallette (So, don't smoke Cane Mint and Kashmir Peach exclusively for a few weeks before trying this, you won't taste a damned thing).