Foreplay On The Peach

Zildjian

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Tangiers Birquq Foreplay on the Peach:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Appearance: Looks like Tangiers.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Smell: Smelled like a flavorful peach. Sweet, but not Trolli peach-o sweet.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Setup: KM Americana, Tangiers Pico bowl, Narbish v4 hose, CH[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Smoke: Clouds typical of Tangiers - nice.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Taste: Like it smells. Not a pure peach fruit smell, a little bit sweetened, but, I must say, my favorite peach I have tried. 3 sets in it carried it's flavor well. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Duration: 3 total hours.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Buzz: None[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Overall: 9/10 GREAT peach. The best in my opinion. The tobacco flavor associated with Tangiers isn't there at all. It's like smoking Starbuzz on steroids. Excellent. [/font][/color]

• 3 months later...
[b]Tangiers Birquq [color=#ff8c00]Foreplay on the Peach[/color] (Flavor #703)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Signature Ice
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Gaia
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Very Juicy
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Peach
[b]Taste:[/b] PEACH and some other fruit
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Mild
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Sample from Eric

[b]Overall: [/b]8/10 First opening this you smell peach and mixed fruit. Then you load up this bad boy and it hits you in the face with Peach, then you taste some fruit on the exhale. I am not a big fan of artificial peach but this is still a good flavor. I just have one major problem with it, it ghosts really bad! Not bad if you love peach, but it’s not my cup of tea.

• 4 months later...
[b]Tangiers Birquq [color=#ff8c00]Foreplay On The Peach[/color] (Flavor #103)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Abanos (2011 Version)
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Alcan HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nogoom
[b]Coals:[/b] Razan
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Very Juicy
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]A clean, almost crisp peach smell, with undertones of...melon, possibly?
[b]Taste:[/b] Same as the smell, yet with a bit more of an artificial taste.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Mild
[b]Duration:[/b] 2-3 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] 5starhookah

[b]Overall: [/b]9/10 A great peach flavor. It is still artificial peach tasting, but it is a much "fresher" variation of it than most flavors of peach tend to be. By comparison, I would say it is lighter and fresher tasting, as well as less "chemical" and artificial tasting than Mizo Peach, and I think Mizo Peach is the bomb. As such, it feels lighter to smoke and I would say this is a good warm-summers-day kind of smoke. Smoking it almost makes me think I'm not living in a frozen tundra wasteland.....almost.

• 11 months later...
Tangiers Birquq Foreplay On The Peach (Flavor #103)
"Updated Birquq"

Hookah: Elmas
Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel 2013
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Elmas
Coals: Golden Canary
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Dark, Very Juicy
Nicotine: 0.3% (may be lower for the New Birquq)
Base: Molasses
Smell: A clean, ripe and very natural peach with some sugar and possible subtle vanilla notes
Taste: Natural sweet peach taste. I could sense something else in it, but its very subtle, like the vanilla in the smell.
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2.5 Hours

Purchased From: UltimateHookah

Overall: 9/10 A great peach flavor. I would say, IMO, it is the better peach flavour out right now. That subtle smell and flavour I taste three me for a bit. Until I had a strawberry twizzler. That aftertaste of the twizzler is very similar to the undertone in this peach.

I've had a few peach flavours. SB white peach, Nak peach, Nak mizo peach, Nak ice orange peach, none of those were any good. They were too artificial and overly sweet. FOTP nails it for me. Will keep this in my standard rotation.

• 3 months later...
Tangiers birquq foreplay on the peach Hookah: farida tunsi Bowl: Harmony Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD Hose: fancy hose Coals: 4 CH coal halves Base Liquid: Water Appearance: finer cut than noir, stickier base. Nicotine: unsure% Smell: like peach schnapps, fuzzy navel, or peach Bellini Taste: like peach schnapps, fuzzy navel, or peach Bellini but really strong. Smoke: Usual Tangiers Clouds Buzz: eh. Longevity: 2 hours approximately Purchased From: Overall: 10/10 let me say that I like most peach flavored shisha, but I am equally as crucial about them review wise. I LOVE this flavor. This one does not disappoint at all. It is very strong peach with a note that reminds me of a sweet champagne or wine. My gf and I both love this flavor and I plan to pick up at least a kilo next time I purchase more. This kicks peach iced tea in the pit flavor wise and I loved peach iced tea. I think I love this flavor even more.